Why isn't it just free to turn 3 squares into a penta?

BirdSpirit

The only point to turn square into pentagonal gems now is to clean your inventory, as well as give you a single powder. Not sure if this powder is cheaper than F10 or F5.

With three alts, each with three square gems from story quests, basically give you a third-fourth of a hexagonal gem for your main XD

33 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

The only point to turn square into pentagonal gems now is to clean your inventory, as well as give you a single powder. Not sure if this powder is cheaper than F10 or F5.

With three alts, each with three square gems from story quests, basically give you a third-fourth of a hexagonal gem for your main XD

You don't know what are you talking about man.

Heres how I see it:

To transmute Pentagonal Gem from 3 Square Gems you need to have Pentagonal Gem to salvage into Gem Powder. So no, you wont be given anything by using your Squares in Transmute menu. You shouldn't do it.

haha.  Ya, I just shipped my whole mountain of squares back to the mule after checking that silliness out. I actually started laughing, 

I need to burn a pent to use 3 squares to make a pent. booyah grandma! sounds like a winner.  

IMO, put them away for down the road, you never know what will happen

edit:  kind of off topic, but related due to square gem+transmute

after looking this over, we really do have it a ton easier to get gems. everyone has access to time and gold = access to gems.

the devs are actually pretty slick.  I believe that they are learning as they go along, especially techniques to prevent abuse like botting 

It would be great to transmute squares to pentagonal by putting in some soulstone crystals, sacred crystals etc. and some gold. They're fading out of the game anyway, but we could get rid of those we got from the story and the Jackpot recently. Feels bad just to throw away Hongmoon Gems that were pretty decent in the past.

Was about to post something about this.

Not free but

3 square+10/20g is fair for 1 pentagonal and same for 3 pentagonal+10/20g for 1 hexagonal

Here the problem

3 square+1 powder give 1 pentagonal which worth 1 powder which is a loss o nonsense transmute

3 pentagonal(worth 3 powder) +1 poder get 1 hexagonal this is non sense transmute too so you are spending 4 powder to make a gem that worth 4 powder

Replace that 1 powder requiriment for square and pentagonal transmute for 10/20g o either delete square and pentagonal transmutation from transmute menu because is a loss or nonsense transmutation

Archived