pet pods

nonistaicho

Hello everyone,

I feel i need to express my disappointment with the new upgrade from pet enhancement stones to pet pods. This single thing has tripled the gold cost needed to upgrade the pets...

Together with the new crafting system, this trove event - everything you guys did with this new update is meant to be a gold sink. Which is awesome for people with 20k gold (we know you are there!) but it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ sucks big time for us, normal players

We get 2 bravery coins per day (3 if you can actually win a 6v6 battle) - that takes 15 days for 1 stone - for me it costs 3 pods to get 1 level on my pet - that's 45 days for 1 level? Comon and it's barely a purple pet. at legendary, i need to wait 1 year? Are you guys even playing this game you're running?

Or we get a 2nd option - spend 300g to either buy purple pets and make the pod or buy the pods - which might be quicker as you are allowing us a maximum of 50-60g per day from daily dungeons

Sure you could spend your zen beans to buy bravery, but i need those to get my hm skills as well.

It's just outrageous!

If you were able to give us the possibility to craft all the other orbs needed to upgrade weapons, why not let us to the same with bravery coins?

Wanna know the funny thing? The bravery coin recipe costs more per pet pod to make, compared to using pets, from the cost of elysian orbs and moonstones alone. This recipe would have only made some sense if they used elysian/moonstone crystals instead of their tradeable form. 

2 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

Hello everyone,

I feel i need to express my disappointment with the new upgrade from pet enhancement stones to pet pods. This single thing has tripled the gold cost needed to upgrade the pets...

Together with the new crafting system, this trove event - everything you guys did with this new update is meant to be a gold sink. Which is awesome for people with 20k gold (we know you are there!) but it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ sucks big time for us, normal players

We get 2 bravery coins per day (3 if you can actually win a 6v6 battle) - that takes 15 days for 1 stone - for me it costs 3 pods to get 1 level on my pet - that's 45 days for 1 level? Comon and it's barely a purple pet. at legendary, i need to wait 1 year? Are you guys even playing this game you're running?

Or we get a 2nd option - spend 300g to either buy purple pets and make the pod or buy the pods - which might be quicker as you are allowing us a maximum of 50-60g per day from daily dungeons

Sure you could spend your zen beans to buy bravery, but i need those to get my hm skills as well.

It's just outrageous!

If you were able to give us the possibility to craft all the other orbs needed to upgrade weapons, why not let us to the same with bravery coins?

I totally agree. It is a daunting task to say the least. I upgraded my pet to 6 and still feel the pain.

1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

so is the forum just a place for us to feel we are being heard or to see ourselves typing? or is there something being done about this? GIVE US MORE WAYS TO MAKE PET PODS!!!!

Do you want to get a response from GM here? IF this is your intention, you will need way more people to reply in this thread (At least over 7-8 pages in this single topic. Then, probably you will get a response from GM here. 

Also, to get a GM to make changes in game, they will need tons of similar feedback from both forum and tickets (I am talking about hundreds in short amount of time (within a week or two). 

If you search the older posts about evolved stones to make an oil, you will see why GMs make those changes (reducing amount of evolved stones to make an oil) within 2-3 weeks after they see how many players were complaining about them.

It used to be souls were whale territory, but now they've made pets whale territory.  There goes my defense stats.  At least before with events I could have a shot at an oil and it didn't affect my defense nearly as much. /grrr

Crafting alts are relegated to near oblivion, unless you have the time and AP to run the highest dungeons out there.  Nothing like a decrease in supply to increase price.  On top of that Earthseers (Banishing Charm?  POOF) and Acquired Taste (Ceremonial Meal?  POOF) can craft nothing of value or of more value than it costs to make.  All low level stuff ended up in one guild (instead of helping Earthseers or Acquired Taste) and require materials from high level dungeons.  How about letting Earthseers and Acquired Taste craft or multiply Sealed Rare Ore?  (By multiply I mean something like Rare Ore x1 + orbs, etc = Sealed Rare Ore x2 ready for F5)  LOL yeahright.

I ceased caring about Treasher Trove.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:00 AM, Buzzirk said:

It used to be souls were whale territory, but now they've made pets whale territory.  There goes my defense stats.  At least before with events I could have a shot at an oil and it didn't affect my defense nearly as much. /grrr

Crafting alts are relegated to near oblivion, unless you have the time and AP to run the highest dungeons out there.  Nothing like a decrease in supply to increase price.  On top of that Earthseers (Banishing Charm?  POOF) and Acquired Taste (Ceremonial Meal?  POOF) can craft nothing of value or of more value than it costs to make.  All low level stuff ended up in one guild (instead of helping Earthseers or Acquired Taste) and require materials from high level dungeons.  How about letting Earthseers and Acquired Taste craft or multiply Sealed Rare Ore?  (By multiply I mean something like Rare Ore x1 + orbs, etc = Sealed Rare Ore x2 ready for F5)  LOL yeahright.

I ceased caring about Treasher Trove.

i'm totally with you on this one..

I can't understand why only 3-4 people care about this charade they did with pets? It's just outrageous! oh well, only 7 days until shadow of war comes out, time to start wasting time in another way!

On 29/09/2017 at 12:28 AM, FrozenB said:

Do you want to get a response from GM here? IF this is your intention, you will need way more people to reply in this thread (At least over 7-8 pages in this single topic. Then, probably you will get a response from GM here. 

Also, to get a GM to make changes in game, they will need tons of similar feedback from both forum and tickets (I am talking about hundreds in short amount of time (within a week or two). 

If you search the older posts about evolved stones to make an oil, you will see why GMs make those changes (reducing amount of evolved stones to make an oil) within 2-3 weeks after they see how many players were complaining about them.

I will co-complain then about the pets. I'm playing this game for about a month now, got to lvl 50 and then they changed the guilds which made my income go *poof* and I finally got to have a pet only to find out I won't be able to afford any upgrades on it anytime soon. 

I'm lvl 50hm10 now and need all the elysian and moonstone crystals I can get my hands on for weapon upgrades, let alone spend them on other things, I can barely afford to craft stuff in guilds let alone make some gold with it; can barely manage a hongmoon brilliant key here and there but no chance to make the brilliant keys which I could sell.

Also I haven't even got space in inventory necessary for all the needed items for various upgrades, need to spend a small fortune in real money to get just a little more. 

On 10/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, KlausFlouride said:

NCWest has made it very clear if your pet wasn't max'ed prior to the 'change' then you get punished.

If only they made it clear in the months before the change.

I keep wondering about getting more serious about this game but stuff like this is just disheartening.  Putting in a lot of effort only to get slapped in the face doesn't seem like a good idea.

16 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

They did it with the crafting system too, if you didn't have the 'Promise' outfit prior to the revamp it is now significantly harder to get.

lolwut, it's way easier to get now than before.

I had my mascot in legendary before the patch and now with this update I stay in stange 6 jajaajaj I do not know what to expect with this improvement to the end the only thing that does is to discourage people to play less or more likely they want the people of Latin America do not play more this server, in this game you do not think about the expense that one made so that the mascot I stayed in legendary and that was enough the expense.

Um, I don't understand about complaints about pet pods.

You make it sound like it costs a lot more expensive now. Have you take a look on the pet path now? It basically consolidate the number of stages and cut them down by half. Pet pod is just basically a consolidated version of pet stones.

It also provides a RNG-progressing way to upgrade path, which give your some progression even if you're not unlucky, instead of gambling one out of four results for Ultimate pet, which potentially costs you a lot more.

I have seen reddit thread where someone spent over 10,000 gold just to reroll his pet into ultimate. 

I myself spent like 4,000 gold for that.

7 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Um, I don't understand about complaints about pet pods.

You make it sound like it costs a lot more expensive now. Have you take a look on the pet path now? It basically consolidate the number of stages and cut them down by half. Pet pod is just basically a consolidated version of pet stones.

It also provides a RNG-progressing way to upgrade path, which give your some progression even if you're not unlucky, instead of gambling one out of four results for Ultimate pet, which potentially costs you a lot more.

I have seen reddit thread where someone spent over 10,000 gold just to reroll his pet into ultimate. 

I myself spent like 4,000 gold for that.

My friend, maybe that's why they increased these pet costs...for people who can afford to spend 10k gold for a pet. I have 200gold in my bank. How can i use that to get to legendary? pray tell.

the problem is that they made it difficult for new players, old players who dont have thousands of gold stashed up, not for you. for you everything is probably easy in the game.

Archived