Known Issue: Higher Level Raid Bosses

Cyan

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

The current issue with raid bosses being higher level than prior to the update is going to be addressed in our upcoming 9/20 maintenance. Due to the change in raids to 12 players, there were adjustments made to the stats of the bosses so the difficulty was about the same as the 24 person versions. Unfortunately there were some stats that didn't quite get adjusted how they should have this has caused difficulty for players participating in this content. We will be reducing the levels of the bosses and adjusting stats, however, due to the intricacies of changing the boss stats, we do not want to rush out a patch that could cause further issues. This is why we are going to spend the next few days testing the changes for the 9/20 maintenance.

Thank you.

• Cyan pinned this topic

So what will you do for compensation ? We lost our chance to get Skybreak Spire and Vortex Temple items and a lot of gold. If we won't get any compensation rewards we won't play no longer this game. We have enough bugs already.

This issue is not only for raid bosses also F8 dungeons and Mushin's Tower have this problem. We have a lot of crash errors and ping issues. Don't think there is only Blade and Soul as a game. We are paying enough. If you don't want to lose your salary do your job properly.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:09 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

The current issue with raid bosses being higher level than prior to the update is going to be addressed in our upcoming 9/20 maintenance. Due to the change in raids to 12 players, there were adjustments made to the stats of the bosses so the difficulty was about the same as the 24 person versions. Unfortunately there were some stats that didn't quite get adjusted how they should have this has caused difficulty for players participating in this content. We will be reducing the levels of the bosses and adjusting stats, however, due to the intricacies of changing the boss stats, we do not want to rush out a patch that could cause further issues. This is why we are going to spend the next few days testing the changes for the 9/20 maintenance.

Thank you.

I fail to believe its the same if that the case then explain to me the same raid group that been doing a 1-3 can only clear floor 1 now and my acc on the boss has drop from 85% to 74%. What a load of BS.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:43 PM, WTSMySoul said:

So what will you do for compensation ? We lost our chance to get Skybreak Spire and Vortex Temple items and a lot of gold. If we won't get any compensation rewards we won't play no longer this game. We have enough bugs already.

This issue is not only for raid bosses also F8 dungeons and Mushin's Tower have this problem. We have a lot of crash errors and ping issues. Don't think there is only Blade and Soul as a game. We are paying enough. If you don't want to lose your salary do your job properly.

You might want to slow your roll there, buddy. First of all, you don't speak for all of us, and I'm not going to quit the game and lose all of my progress, thus far, over something like this, which will get fixed when it gets fixed. Sure, it ducks to get disconnected every now and then, but they'll fix it. Compensation, though...? --No offense, but even though I know they'll compensate us for such "downtime", you really shouldn't make it sound like it's your right to demand freebies when things don't always go as planned when they roll out new content or updates. Do YOU do YOUR job perfectly, without a single error...? When BNS employees come to you for your service or product in your workplace, can they hold you to the exact same level of standards you seem to hold them to...? During this whole hurricane mess in Texas, would it do any good to demand compensation from heavenly powers, because the floods caused you downtime from the stuff you could get in this game some OTHER time...? You're being ridiculous and unreasonable, and if I were BNS staff, I'd actively ignore your demands - I'd already be LESS likely to heed your tantrum of entitlement to begin with. Come up with a witty response if you like, but I won't check back here for it.

5 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

You might want to slow your roll there, buddy. First of all, you don't speak for all of us, and I'm not going to quit the game and lose all of my progress, thus far, over something like this, which will get fixed when it gets fixed. Sure, it ducks to get disconnected every now and then, but they'll fix it. Compensation, though...? --No offense, but even though I know they'll compensate us for such "downtime", you really shouldn't make it sound like it's your right to demand freebies when things don't always go as planned when they roll out new content or updates. Do YOU do YOUR job perfectly, without a single error...? When BNS employees come to you for your service or product in your workplace, can they hold you to the exact same level of standards you seem to hold them to...? During this whole hurricane mess in Texas, would it do any good to demand compensation from heavenly powers, because the floods caused you downtime from the stuff you could get in this game some OTHER time...? You're being ridiculous and unreasonable, and if I were BNS staff, I'd actively ignore your demands - I'd already be LESS likely to heed your tantrum of entitlement to begin with. Come up with a witty response if you like, but I won't check back here for it.

I get what you're saying, but it's painfully obvious this update wasn't tested properly or at all.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:09 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

I feel like there needs to be a compensation of some sort because a lot of us who have Premium Membership are ultimately wasting its benefits since we cannot achieve victory in these dungeons due to the high boss difficulty.  No XP gain, no gold gain because we cannot defeat these bosses.

• Liinxy unpinned this topic
  • Liinxy locked this topic

Archived