Lets hit on Asura weapon chest, again

Lsaipup

The requirement of 3 keys is a holdover from the original legendary upgrade path, dating back to the siren/pirate path and is out dated and exorbitantly expensive. Currently, the *only* way to be guaranteed to get the item needed per class for advancement is by using 3 of the Brilliant Silverfrost keys. This is the version that *might* drop from a daily quest reward box and not the *Hongmoon* Brilliant Silverfrost key we can get from daily dash. Further to this, the only other place this item is available is on the marketplace or cash shop/Hongmoon store. This is a sure affirmation that this game is not free to play as it is advertised. This one item has turned the game pay to play and knocks out quite a large number of player base. Yes, I have premium account I got that with holiday and birthday money that I have been saving for several months. I can't afford to drop cash for Ncoin, neither can a large majority of the player base. I have 2 accounts with 2 characters each, possibly starting a third character on one of the accounts; that's 5 characters from just me alone that will be stuck at Baleful/Seraph 2. We may be a small clan, but we all have multiple accounts with a multitude of characters, none of us can afford to purchase those keys. We count on daily dash and venture tokens to get the items that aren't on marketplace and we are not alone in this plight. The Brilliant Silverfrost key from the cash shop/Hongmoon store is 799 Ncoin/HMcoin, that's the equivalent of $10, again, not something I can afford without the daily dash and venture tokens, just like most everyone else. This needs to be updated, add the *Hongmoon* version of the key back in to the available options for opening the chest and made not quite as difficult and pay to play, so that those of us who aren't whales who buy their way to level cap can achieve just as much greatness.  Picture here

You can't even use the hongmoon brilliant silverfrost key to open asura boxes it HAS to be the ones that sell on the market for like 70g x3, try your rng, or try your luck and pray asura drops it. I went with trying my luck and it took me 13?14? runs to farm my asura axe lol.

p.s. dont say you have spent 2 days farming it because people will make you pay like 10 gold for it :))))

2 hours ago, Lsaipup said:

The requirement of 3 keys is a holdover from the original legendary upgrade path, dating back to the siren/pirate path and is out dated and exorbitantly expensive. Currently, the *only* way to be guaranteed to get the item needed per class for advancement is by using 3 of the Brilliant Silverfrost keys. This is the version that *might* drop from a daily quest reward box and not the *Hongmoon* Brilliant Silverfrost key we can get from daily dash. Further to this, the only other place this item is available is on the marketplace or cash shop/Hongmoon store. This is a sure affirmation that this game is not free to play as it is advertised. This one item has turned the game pay to play and knocks out quite a large number of player base. Yes, I have premium account I got that with holiday and birthday money that I have been saving for several months. I can't afford to drop cash for Ncoin, neither can a large majority of the player base. I have 2 accounts with 2 characters each, possibly starting a third character on one of the accounts; that's 5 characters from just me alone that will be stuck at Baleful/Seraph 2. We may be a small clan, but we all have multiple accounts with a multitude of characters, none of us can afford to purchase those keys. We count on daily dash and venture tokens to get the items that aren't on marketplace and we are not alone in this plight. The Brilliant Silverfrost key from the cash shop/Hongmoon store is 799 Ncoin/HMcoin, that's the equivalent of $10, again, not something I can afford without the daily dash and venture tokens, just like most everyone else. This needs to be updated, add the *Hongmoon* version of the key back in to the available options for opening the chest and made not quite as difficult and pay to play, so that those of us who aren't whales who buy their way to level cap can achieve just as much greatness.  Picture here

I thot i was the only one having this problem. I'm stuck on my fm alt trying to get her bangle, let alone the asura box!  always getting the accursed now X____X  I got a key from the daily dash but I wana save that for the grimhorn box /tears

From there to Baleful 12 it's around 3.500g worth of materials everyone need to farm... 210g on 3 keys is cheap. When I spent all gold I had to buy these keys, next night I already had 100g+ again just doing dailes.

2 days of dailes + all dungeons in F8 give the gold to buy the keys; this game has much bigger problems.

FYI: If you right click on the weapon box it won't display an option for you to use Hongmoon key, but if you have a Hongmoon key in the inventory and right click on the box again, it will display an option for you to use Hongmoon key.

I don't know if Asura weapon box is an exception but if it is, it may be a bug.

4 hours ago, Wiri said:

FYI: If you right click on the weapon box it won't display an option for you to use Hongmoon key, but if you have a Hongmoon key in the inventory and right click on the box again, it will display an option for you to use Hongmoon key.

I don't know if Asura weapon box is an exception but if it is, it may be a bug.

4 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

^^ yeah, forgot to mention that. HM key option only shows if you have one in your inventory; just like the HM regular keys you get when leveling.

I had it in my inventory and it still didn't show up. I remember because I left it in there without moving it to storage and almost used it to open an accursed box -__- Also this was really recent like within the past two weeks. 

5 minutes ago, XO said:

I had it in my inventory and it still didn't show up. I remember because I left it in there without moving it to storage and almost used it to open an accursed box -__- Also this was really recent like within the past two weeks. 

Maybe u need 3 of them to make it show up? I'm not so sure, you may need to ask support tho.

For OP: I suggest you write a ticket to support, like consider to reduce the key required or make hongmoon key usable (if it's actually cannot be use for asura only) that's way will help you faster. It's maybe a bug or unintentional 

6 minutes ago, Wiri said:

Maybe u need 3 of them to make it show up? I'm not so sure, you may need to ask support tho.

For OP: I suggest you write a ticket to support, like consider to reduce the key required or make hongmoon key usable (if it's actually cannot be use for asura only) that's way will help you faster. It's maybe a bug or unintentional 

Well lol idk about you but I didn't want to chance wasting 3 hongmoon sf keys just to see if I could open it with asura. Besides if that was true it's a little weird that it would be hidden like that? When it's not hidden for any other weapon chest? idk all I know is that it was very annoying to deal with x:

5 minutes ago, XO said:

Well lol idk about you but I didn't want to chance wasting 3 hongmoon sf keys just to see if I could open it with asura. Besides if that was true it's a little weird that it would be hidden like that? When it's not hidden for any other weapon chest? idk all I know is that it was very annoying to deal with x:

What do you mean waste, what I mean is you may need 3 hongmoon keys in ur inventory to be able to see the option when u right click on the weapon box.

If the option appear that mean you can use it, you don't really need to actually use it to know.

Also It does hidden for other weapon chest, but ya I feel weird as well, there maybe a reason why they do that but as long as it work I don't really care tho (it worked for other weapon box cause I just recently used 2 hongmoon key drop from daily dash to open two different weapon box, I'm not so sure about asura)

46 minutes ago, Wiri said:

What do you mean waste, what I mean is you may need 3 hongmoon keys in ur inventory to be able to see the option when u right click on the weapon box.

If the option appear that mean you can use it, you don't really need to actually use it to know.

Also It does hidden for other weapon chest, but ya I feel weird as well, there maybe a reason why they do that but as long as it work I don't really care tho (it worked for other weapon box cause I just recently used 2 hongmoon key drop from daily dash to open two different weapon box, I'm not so sure about asura)

Because it'd be a waste if you just open 3 hongmoon sf keys on your character to see if it's only activated when you have 3 and than it turns out you still can't use them. And what chest than is hidden? Because I can't think of any. All of the ones that come to mind but asura show you can use hongmoon sf keys. 

22 hours ago, Lsaipup said:

The requirement of 3 keys is a holdover from the original legendary upgrade path, dating back to the siren/pirate path and is out dated and exorbitantly expensive. ..

3 keys to open a chest seriously ? wow just wow, i was trying to farm twisted weap and was looking for an efficient way to farm it but 3keys wow, and asura weap is Nothing compared to twisted i guess... that really sad to be stuck like this at such low legendary stage..Their actions have crossed all imaginable boundaries of common sense...

But thanks anyway for this information, sometimes i forget they made sure to force everyone to pay for everything.

I'm not seeing the problem here... sure it's a legacy problem since it takes 3 keys... but actually getting an Asura weapon isn't that hard. I got all of mine for my alts without too much trouble (10-15 runs maximum). Certainly you aren't just doing one run a day?

On 7/12/2017 at 3:21 PM, Wiri said:

Yeah, took this straight out of the support ticket I filed, they said it's intended and to post to the forum.

On 12/07/2017 at 2:07 AM, Kosako Assano said:

From there to Baleful 12 it's around 3.500g worth of materials everyone need to farm... 210g on 3 keys is cheap. When I spent all gold I had to buy these keys, next night I already had 100g+ again just doing dailes.

2 days of dailes + all dungeons in F8 give the gold to buy the keys; this game has much bigger problems.

Really, boy? Because i'm Rank10 premium and can't get 210g in 2 days only from daily + all F8 dungeons... Unless it drop any legendary accessories and someone bid some amount, or if i sell Elisyan Orbs(in case i get any from dynamic boxes)... So don't make false testment...

Archived