Question about Today’s Specials – Costumes

as Tittle says this event with the Today's Specials-Costumes   Each day from June 14 until June 28 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials.  But my question is IF Calm Seas Outfit Shows up what would be its cost. i afk for almost a year and I want that outfit badly but i want to know its cost before I do something stupid. 

5 hours ago, NightFer said:

All the single costumes are between 800 and 1200 HMC, costume sets and legendary costumes are more expensive.

I'm hoping that since it is special offer that poofs away after one day they would make them cheaper but I doubt they'd be that kind. >_< Inb4 outfits are 1.4-2.4k.

Would be cool if they brought back some of the costumes from past troves and rng boxes.

I'd like to, at least, have a chance to buy them and if they were cheaper due to the short time disponibility even better.

Pretty sure that's the case. But also not pretty sure because they explicitely said they don't intend to rerelease sets and therefore lower their "value" (something that some people really care about)

23 hours ago, Kaida Hoshi said:

Pretty sure they asked for the source of that information, not some observation, its a "Special" after, it should be discounted

^ this.

If they add it ti "Today's special" i assume they will add it cheaper..

Archived