Current Daily Dash

Seriously, you give people currency of an already-ended event, while give nothing for current event.

You might argue that it gives chance for people who need a few more old coins to trade what they want. Then what about people who already is done with that old event?

Key or Special Box as end-reward and lucky spots are much more appreciated than some old tokens. The only good thing about this Daily Dash is that it still gives Brilliant Venture Tokens as surprised gifts instead of some RNG boxes.

I think it's good that those old coins remained in daily dash.

The sources for the new fruits give plenty of them. If you farm daily challenge every day you will get 32 fruits/week if you are extremly unlucky - 3 per day from boxes + 11 from khanda vihar weekly Q. You can get 7 fruits from box if you are lucky. If you want more you can buy 6 more keys each day for 5 hm coins/ncoins per key.

Those old coins from daily dash will help ppl who were missing few coins to get reward they wanted. You can always spend them for fortune potions if you don't have any other use for them.

I got my +12 ap gem.. 2-3 days ago..  and the costume today .. and I still have 20-25 keys, I did buy the 6 keys daily from HM coins up until today were I will no longer need them.

All my fruits now will go in the xeno disk  were I hope I get to get 2 by the end of the event.. and as I am now on 0 fruits but with keys.. so with some very bad luck I would either have 20-30-40 fruits and with decent luck I would have 50-60 fruits, adding the 3 daily coins that I would get from now on, I might get 2 disk's... since I'm only on stage 6... better to have them there when the times comes as I understand there hard to get.

Regarding the coins I hope they do bring them back just for the Oil, I started the last event really late and I didn't get the chance to fully gather all the coins that I wanted, I can't say that I can complain about the daily dash that much ... as @Dlacik stated, the amount of fruits you can get is more then plenty... the event still has huge flaws but that's not the topic.

If they return the event coins as I remember I think it was back in the past as well..  but might need someone to give out better info....  because to get the coins you just had to to some instance runs and there ya go.. they were free....  but now.. for fruits you need to spend HM coins. witch I don't find fair at all.

1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

You do realise NCWest is currently using most of their time to work on the next big update, right ?

Also, even if this event has already ended, those extra coins are still useful

That's not how this works mate.

There are teams set for only certain tasks... it's not like the support team is helping the developers and neither is the marketing team helping the developer team.

Certain teams have certain roles.

And no.. even if the extra coins are useful, they are not as useful for people that don't think it's fair to buy potions :) 

5 hours ago, LiriC said:

I got my +12 ap gem.. 2-3 days ago..  and the costume today .. and I still have 20-25 keys, I did buy the 6 keys daily from HM coins up until today were I will no longer need them.

All my fruits now will go in the xeno disk  were I hope I get to get 2 by the end of the event.. and as I am now on 0 fruits but with keys.. so with some very bad luck I would either have 20-30-40 fruits and with decent luck I would have 50-60 fruits, adding the 3 daily coins that I would get from now on, I might get 2 disk's... since I'm only on stage 6... better to have them there when the times comes as I understand there hard to get.

Regarding the coins I hope they do bring them back just for the Oil, I started the last event really late and I didn't get the chance to fully gather all the coins that I wanted, I can't say that I can complain about the daily dash that much ... as @Dlacik stated, the amount of fruits you can get is more then plenty... the event still has huge flaws but that's not the topic.

If they return the event coins as I remember I think it was back in the past as well..  but might need someone to give out better info....  because to get the coins you just had to to some instance runs and there ya go.. they were free....  but now.. for fruits you need to spend HM coins. witch I don't find fair at all.

Not fair? No one forced you to buy them and there is no need to. You get 3 per day from daily challenge which is enough for the gem and outfit. If you buy extra keys you don't actually need and buy xanos disc which you can get easily with peaches anyway that's your own fault.

24 minutes ago, Cor said:

you can get easily with peaches

every where I look, peaches are answer for most problems. but I can't stand farming them anymore.

I'm like half way done farming peaches on one char... i have 8 more chars to go. I think I'll give up farming for now and wait for some sort of miracle event where all the stuff i need or peaches are handed out for free.

2 hours ago, hwalien said:

I'm like half way done farming peaches on one char... i have 8 more chars to go.

If you play that many chars and if you want to gear them all thats your own problem. Everyone knows it's too expensive and time consuming to do that unless you are a big whale.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

If you play that many chars and if you want to gear them all thats your own problem. Everyone knows it's too expensive and time consuming to do that unless you are a big whale.

yeah... i know... but before peaches i could just pick out which ever class i want to play when ever and was still able to keep up with most of people but after the patch, it feels like game is forcing me to give up most of them and focus on 1 or 2. I'm not trying to get whale gears but at least up to baleful or seraph 10.

I never said anything about lacking of heavenly fruits. They are plenty already from the events, if you don't really mind spending keys on normal boxes.

However, keys are limited to 3 per character and 6 from F10, and special boxes are gear-gated. So either having more keys to open boxes, or having more special boxes to open for a chance of 100g is still better than a few cancercloud tokens that can be only used to get Fortune potion or a few low-tier rewards.

What I want is that NCSoft/West stops being lazy with their Daily Dash rewards and match it with current events instead just copy-paste the old one. Is it that hard to replace the cloud tokens with keys or special boxes?

Trove is always the time where Premium players lose a few weeks of their Daily Dash benefits, so it is actually a minus, FYI.

4 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I never said anything about lacking of heavenly fruits. They are plenty already from the events, if you don't really mind spending keys on normal boxes.

However, keys are limited to 3 per character and 6 from F10, and special boxes are gear-gated. So either having more keys to open boxes, or having more special boxes to open for a chance of 100g is still better than a few cancercloud tokens that can be only used to get Fortune potion or a few low-tier rewards.

What I want is that NCSoft/West stops being lazy with their Daily Dash rewards and match it with current events instead just copy-paste the old one. Is it that hard to replace the cloud tokens with keys or special boxes?

Not every event is designed to give event currency via daily dash so there really isn't any reason to complain to begin with. It's not like someone stole that candy from you it was never there in the first place.

15 hours ago, Cor said:

Not fair? No one forced you to buy them and there is no need to. You get 3 per day from daily challenge which is enough for the gem and outfit. If you buy extra keys you don't actually need and buy xanos disc which you can get easily with peaches anyway that's your own fault.

You do get 3 per day but if you compare that to the last one ? Were you had coins from the daily + instances were you could have gotten 7 I think and the daily dash... how is that fair when you look at both.

3 per day if I would have stayed on just 3.. you would be forced not to miss even 1 day because it would take a lot of luck afterwards with the reward.

No real way around it and we all know it.

Plus the coins even if you were a low ap guy you could get carried, in celestial.. that's not the case were you need to be on at a specific time do 1 hit.. and run away so you don't die if your hp is 50k... plus say bye bye to rewards from the mobs because .. again.. low ap.. no chance.

Well I for one am very glad that the daily dash rewards remained the same as I could get the few tokens I needed (8) to get the Ebondrake Wheel cosmetic for my Blade Master.

So thank you NCSoft West. You have an appreciative customer in me.

13 hours ago, hwalien said:

after the patch, it feels like game is forcing me to give up most of them and focus on 1 or 2

That's because we still get updates pretty fast and new gear always boosts your dps by alot. Alone the difference between baleful 10 and raven 1 is more worth than between baleful 1 and baleful 12. There is no use in stacking AP and more AP if you dont have the newer gear. Even with 1200 AP you would not be able to keep up with someone with 900 AP but raven gear. And that's why it's not possible to keep up with so many chars.

On 17.5.2017 at 10:54 AM, LiriC said:

You do get 3 per day but if you compare that to the last one ? Were you had coins from the daily + instances were you could have gotten 7 I think and the daily dash... how is that fair when you look at both.

3 per day if I would have stayed on just 3.. you would be forced not to miss even 1 day because it would take a lot of luck afterwards with the reward.

No real way around it and we all know it.

Plus the coins even if you were a low ap guy you could get carried, in celestial.. that's not the case were you need to be on at a specific time do 1 hit.. and run away so you don't die if your hp is 50k... plus say bye bye to rewards from the mobs because .. again.. low ap.. no chance.

Yeah compare only the currency you recieve and totally ignore how much you actually need to spend for the items... Both events gave enough free currency, only difference is the other one was way more of a grindfest. What also matters is how long an event lasts, you do realize the event still goes on for almost another month yes?

Archived