Summer event

Nadeshko

41 minutes ago, Syphin said:

If we do get an event, please don't let it be anything like last years Corallite event, that event based primarily on RNG was horrendous.

The problem with those, like the trove, is that IF you don't go crazy buying the first few days the rates drop dramatically. This current spring box event is an example.

7 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

The problem with those, like the trove, is that IF you don't go crazy buying the first few days the rates drop dramatically. This current spring box event is an example.

People are still clinging to that myth? That's been around for years and is just a placebo to justify their bad RNG.

8 hours ago, Nadeshko said:

Yo are we getting a Swimsuit event this year or naw?

Most likely. They'll also probably re-introduce the swinsuits we had last year via Cash shop for a month or so.

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, iCream said:

i need this one! <3 *0* 

I was sad when we didin't got it last year T.T </3

and i hope we got the headgear also~

blade-and-soul-tiep-tuc-lam-ac0a15.jpg

That's one of a few outfits we had in beta that still hasn't been released.

I'm not going to lie, I would love a summer event that for once had nothing to do with combat. Like an actual beach event in Sapphire Coast in Skypetal Plains. That areas is so beautiful but completely empty. It be nice if they could just make some beach volleyball games that u could get tokens for win or loose and then buy the swimsuits u want. Or other little mini games. Most of us afk near a dragon trader why not afk in a nice flotation device in the ocean, with a nice idle animation, or the pool side chairs ur character can sun bathe, or read a book. Can you say snapshots galore! Also they could give the swim suits cool emotes that u can activate with another person, like the sweets treat outfit. Could spawn a beach ball that you toss around from person to person, or spawn a pool side chair that your toon can lounge in, a coconut drink! I'm just rambling, what would you like to see?

Archived