Like how are you supposed to find decent ns parties ?

momo4201337

Not enuff ap to join 900+ and 850 lobbies is full of brain dead tards who cant even do first boss without failing 

Like how tf are you supposed to find a decent ns party without people being autistic ? 

Plz dont say clan runs sense im in publicc 90% peach bonus clan that doesnt do any dungs / raids at all 

This is the usual "stick to like-minded friends" case. But if you haven't found that group, or are not interested in such a thing, there's no other way. The random party system is broken because of the toxic players. Those who want to get carried and want to put no effort. This happens in so many games. So those who are serious about end game and want to play to win, are usually forced to run with a small group of friend who are in the same boat.

Also, using the word 'autistic' may offend the real autistic people who have done nothing to you and who have a condition they didn't choose to have. But I'm not gonna tell you how to conduct yourself online. This was just a friendly pointer. :)

First time i tried NS was with 4 people that didnt know the mechanics and only 2 other people who knew it. We ended up getting taught how to do the mech, we wiped like 5 times at the last boss but we did it in the end and it was the most fun i've had since i played the game, and we felt a sense of accomplishment when we cleared it. 

So it's not all bad even if the people are clueless. It's a new dungeon so you can't expect them to have experience

6 hours ago, momo4201337 said:

Not enuff ap to join 900+ and 850 lobbies is full of brain dead tards who cant even do first boss without failing 

Like how tf are you supposed to find a decent ns party without people being autistic ? 

Plz dont say clan runs sense im in publicc 90% peach bonus clan that doesnt do any dungs / raids at all 

If you don't wish to do pugs, now join a clan that does do dungeons your only real code is great up to 900+ or wait a few months till the dungeon is no longer new and people have run it. 

Also, calling someone autistic is not an insult. A great deal of autistic children have an extremely high IQ, and they can become obsessive and would know the mecanics of a dungeon better then most. Just remember when you wanna be the cool kid and use autistic as an insult.. the guy who invented Pokemon is autistic. 

this dungeon is new, its only few week since they release the patch... this dungeon is more intimidating than NF. so many people haven't try this dungeon... so if you pug, most likely you'll find new player who only run NS once or twice

if you find player like that, i hope you can be patient with them, and teach the mech.. even for me, i haven't try this dungeon yet :3

8 hours ago, momo4201337 said:

I had 750 ap when I did this instance, I never joined with the pub before as I looked at it as a hard instance, it's been 2 weeks now since I started playing the game again and 2-3 days ago I did it the first time with my clan.

I was surprised that it was not as hard as I thought, the only boss that indeed was worth the fight was the last one were we wiped 2-3 times before killing.

Now I'm at 800 ap and will start to consider doing it with randoms as well to see the difference.

It's easy if you have people explain to mech first or maybe look at a tutorial on youtube first... not that hard, out of all the instances I still consider DT as the hardest 

NS do Clan run.

It's hard with random, if got good team you can do super fast, or bad team hours (rage, insult, etc).

Though you can try teach one or two players that maybe doesn't know yet the mechanic, if you are patient enough.

Joining with random players always have to prepare the worst.

I have joined medium clan but good one to do BT till stage 2 mix with other clans.

We do DT EC NS NF oftenly. Well I carry some clan members most times and teach them. Mostly they fast to learn.

That's fine. Nowadays, people with 800+ Ap still don't know mechanics in DT, EC, and NF. So, it is all fine.

I really wish the 4m mode will be back so that I don't have to deal with the people who are refusing to learn mechanics, and keep on joining hard mode to get carried in these dungeons.

one thing i've notice is that if you join one of those group that says +xxx ap carry one, most of the time everyone knows the mech, even the one who is to be carried. those who wants to be carried doesn't join the group that is already carrying one.

2 hours ago, hwalien said:

one thing i've notice is that if you join one of those group that says +xxx ap carry one, most of the time everyone knows the mech, even the one who is to be carried. those who wants to be carried doesn't join the group that is already carrying one.

That's interesting. Well...but I usually look at their HP. People nowadays puts all their HM points into attack to make their AP stats look good. However, in the end, they only have like 60-70k hp. Next is to look at their type of SS and critical rate/damage stats. Normally, older players should have 5-set or 8-set MSP ss and with at least 2k critical damage stats. 

I know everyone has to go through the learning mechanics phase for each dungeon. However, if you don't know  mechanics enough, just join the normal mode. This mode is there for a reason. Also, I don't see the drop in hard mode is any better than easy mode. The 100 golds box is crap in both modes anyways and I found the legendary drop rate is pretty much the same in both mode as well. 

Archived