Honorary Ornaments

Ketzs

I have around 200+ honorary ornaments in my inventory, and was wondering if I should sell them now, or wait after patch. 

Please share your thoughts on if the price are going to go up or down, or stay the same. :) 

Thanks!

I don't get selling ornaments.   I mean unless you're SO casual you won't ever upgrade there can never be enough ornies in one's inventory imho.  Sacred oil, PSTS transmute (after patch), legendary accessories, it's never ending lol.

34 minutes ago, cibacrome said:

I don't get selling ornaments.   I mean unless you're SO casual you won't ever upgrade there can never be enough ornies in one's inventory imho.  Sacred oil, PSTS transmute (after patch), legendary accessories, it's never ending lol.

Yes, I'm somewhat casual player, I only calculated the number of ornaments I will need for upgrading my weapon. I don't really transmute oil or psts... 

2 hours ago, cibacrome said:

You buy/sell them if you want to play the market.

I had 200 of these hoarded in my vault. If I sold them before trove when they were 18+g each (and bought them afterwards when they dropped to 7-g), I would be a dolphin (or at least a trout) by now.

This is an interesting question. Its price can go lower if the droprate will be higher and/or you'll get untrade-able version of these. However it can skyrocket after the patch if the players start to upgrade their gear and they don't have enough ornaments.

Archived