Does this game still use Game Guard?

32 minutes ago, RetroByte said:

If you check the Producers letter though it says they're looking for an alternate to gg so it's worth keeping an eye out :) 

Honestly I don't see them ever changing, they should just "Remove Game Guard" all together because it does nothing for starters I could cheat any game and bypass them easily just like all the spammers, but my problem with Korean games is they don't follow U.S Laws by asking consent before downloading Anti-Cheats, Nexon also does this on Android, and I am trying to get their games removed from the Play Store, for Violation of Googles Developer policy they have to legally disclose this to people based off their policy but they don't and actually damaged my device.

Both Xing Code, and Game Guard are malicious, go Look in your C:\windows directories for the files these put hidden there, and then be like How do I uninstall this when removing the game doesn't remove these...

I also have the same problem with Denuvo DRM, I would rather illegally pirate Denuvo games than pay the developers because I don't consent to have Denuvo on my Computer because of how in every games Terms OF Service downloads additional files but provides no uninstaller.

Nexon on the other hand for "PC Games" has made their own anti-cheat called "Nexon Game Security" this is totally acceptable, only runs when the game runs, doesn't download additional files outside the game directory unlike "Game Guard, and Xing Code, and this is what NCsoft should do with all their games use their own anti-cheat...

Outside of this there are only 3 others I somewhat Trust because they are transparent, provide a way to uninstall and remove them from your system, although certain builds like removing Driver Signing from windows will cause the Anti-Cheats not let you play the games...

Easy Anti Cheat

Battleye

Punk Buster

Only these 3 do I somewhat trust even a little bit  because they are transparent and give me the option not to install, or Opt out, and disclose their user agreements, and what Errors I got with them or at one point wasn't shown the agreements they fixed it after bringing it up to them, Korean Anti-Cheats won't do this...

Blade & Soul is a good game best I have played from NCsoft in a long while since I last played, but NCsoft ruins this game by having Game Guard, everything else NCsoft has except for maybe Guild Wars 2, is flat out garbage IMO, Wild Star I don't think will be around for much longer for starters, and Lineage 2 has bad GM's who run the game, only other game that somewhat seemed decent but I wouldn't plaly it due to Cash shop was Aion, but their housing, and cosmetic systems suck so only thing I ever really played before they activated Game Guard was "Blade & Soul.

Well with windows 10 they actually have a long "EULA" which you can read with all the information, with "Blade & Soul" you read the EULA or Terms OF Service and it doesn't mention anything about Game Guard unless its been recently changed to but I don't believe it has...

Also you can turn off windows 10 spy features, although given the NSA is watching people through peoples Smart TV's, Cell Phones, and devices connected through Net Works, I wouldn't say there is any real way to prevent spying from them although I can prevent spying from some 3rd party Korean company, or damage by shutting down Legit programs or in general causing problems for the way people use their computer...

Obviously you might not see the windows 10 EULA if you buy a pre-made computer which are hunks of junk anyways, but there are also ways to turn off the spy features on windows 10.

No there is no way to remove windows10 spy features because guess what, you log in the windows with a microsoft account :D. Any operational system that uses an external login account is the equivalent of spying on their customers. But that doesnt matter know, stay in your own world. NCWest in not "some korean company" but a legal UE branch of the company.

They are looking for ways to change gameguard because it doesnt have good compatibility with some software and it flags some hardware and software as malicious. Only western people cry over gameguard. I wonder why koreans havent said a word. There must be something behind it.

10 hours ago, NightFer said:

No there is no way to remove windows10 spy features because guess what, you log in the windows with a microsoft account :D. Any operational system that uses an external login account is the equivalent of spying on their customers. But that doesnt matter know, stay in your own world. NCWest in not "some korean company" but a legal UE branch of the company.

They are looking for ways to change gameguard because it doesnt have good compatibility with some software and it flags some hardware and software as malicious. Only western people cry over gameguard. I wonder why koreans havent said a word. There must be something behind it.

Pls if you like come here defend NCS all time pls do same research 1st.

This guy worked at Microsoft. But ofc you know more.

I love how all ppl in this forum are Computer technicians. lol

And compare GG and Microsoft Windows 10 is just epic :)

3 hours ago, K4t said:

Lol Nightfer got shut down reel quick :D

This topic is not about "how to remove spying in windows 10" so stick to the topic please. Dont use CRAPdows 10 and I will never use it. Either you can remove the options for MS to spy on you is another thing. There are hundreds of ways to get spied on so removing those options wount help at all. We are talking about gameguard here.

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

This topic is not about "how to remove spying in windows 10" so stick to the topic please. Dont use CRAPdows 10 and I will never use it. Either you can remove the options for MS to spy on you is another thing. There are hundreds of ways to get spied on so removing those options wount help at all. We are talking about gameguard here.

1 you come here Judge and insult. Say they have a twisted mind just for a simple question. ( i dont see this anymore i think is Because I reported you. )

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:49 AM, NightFer said:

You lie i post a vid where you can see you lie. You finally admit GG have problams but next you start conspiracy theories.

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

you get mad Because no one takes you seriously and is just bla bla bla

4 Can you tell me when you were in the topic?

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived