Give us something Already !

An19194

How long can we wait ? its been half a year since we got the last act . The story is driving in this game . How long we have to wait for the new login screen LVL 55 patch skills ?? or the next acts 

the game become so boring because there is nowhere to progress . GIVE US SOMETHING . the only thing you done for the last few month is juts rechanging the game remove or add stuff.

and again this topic risen is there any info in the horizon for the 10th class. one of the major factors that made me play and still keep following the game is the story without it its jut P2W / P2P game just like many others. In additon i really think that this game should Bring its PVE to the same focus LVL that PVP is, What do you think.?

No I do not have raven stage 6 because I mainly collecting mats for the gunner . it's not the topic the thing is how long we have to wait between every big patch. I mean last year was great ! believe me once we get on the same LVL as KR the game will be way better . and about the bad optimization of the game client its because the engine and the software not well optimized at all from its basic . and I do believe it is time when  in 2017 to have such a game to become truly Open world without stupid unseen barriers and no i do not complain I want the team behind BNS understand they do a lot of things WRONG ! and there is a lot of work to do to improve the game so complaining about how bad the client is won't do any good until the point the actually give a damn about it and redo the game so I suits western type gameplay. 

Want the lvl 55 patch already? Please realize that no one is ready for it and we don't even have the gear for it yet. It will a bad thing to rush the updates and it will only cause more complaints.

Why are you saving mats for the gunner class when it's not even released in Korea yet? As well as we will not get the class release til months later even if they do get it.

45 minutes ago, An19194 said:

No I do not have raven stage 6 because I mainly collecting mats for the gunner . it's not the topic the thing is how long we have to wait between every big patch. I mean last year was great ! believe me once we get on the same LVL as KR the game will be way better...

what are you talking about? Last year was great ???? where have you been those past few months? didnt you see we lost milions of players. Because someone from NC west decided we are better "farmer" than korean we need an agressive patch schedules and then they released 2 years of korean content in few months. And you want them to release even more content knowing most of players wont be able to do "black tower" any time soon, get real pls.

The game is far from dead, open your eyes. The only time the game APPEARS to be dead is 2am, when everyone is sleeping.

We still get content at a rather fast pace. Go to KR if you want the newest content. But beware.. You get slower content updates than us. Why? It's NORMAL. I don't know the update circle of BnS KR, but most MMOs that I know of get (minimal) content updates every 3-6 months.

We are actually running behind on the story content but I can tell you this from having run it myself on TW.. there is only about a days worth is you are really REALLY lazy about running the story line quest, and that is with the two new content update. We are still missing EBG and the pvp zone out in scorching sands. if we go by the normal plan of 2-3 months after TW we should have had EBG and the first of the new story line already. 

Act7 and 8 come with Gunwon City, but act8 is more focused on Vortex Temple (the latest raid in KR that was released about an year ago) and believe me or not, NOONE in EU and NA combined cant finish this raid in a million years, just because the minimum requirement for it is 350k stable dps and none of those HM15 1000ap people cant reach that dps with sb and bb. So yeah, do you really want it? Are you prepared for it? Not really.

Act9 on the other hand came with the dec14 update in KR with the lvl55 patch, the new skills and 2 new dungeons. Since then, nothing in KR so far (new content is expected late this month or early next month).

They said we will not get new dungeons this month, so all we will get is most likely F20 of mushin tower which is nice since with it comes a new soul badge (dont get fooled, that content is hard enough to keep you occupied till we get Gunwon City.

Archived