YAY!! MERCHANT OF WONDERS IS COMING BACK!!!

Raizou

inb4 whining about the p2w non-sense. I found that he appeared way more in CS/HM, especially CS. A word of caution: IF you don't get what you want within the first week it seems your RNG drops WAY off. I made the mistake of waiting, as did a lot of people, and never got the green gem.

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

inb4 whining about the p2w non-sense. I found that he appeared way more in CS/HM, especially CS. A word of caution: IF you don't get what you want within the first week it seems your RNG drops WAY off. I made the mistake of waiting, as did a lot of people, and never got the green gem.

He spawned a hell of a lot more in HM for us then CS. CS we were lucky if we got him at all but heaven's he was there almost every run. We also started getting good items half way through the event.

13 minutes ago, Meginb said:

What kinds of stuff does the merchant sell anyway, I missed out on the last event with him around. :(

It is like trove, you can either get really good stuff or really useless or something between. Mainly outfits and upgrade materials.

The Merchant of Wonders Shin Bihye has been caught up in the holiday spirit and has made his return to the Earthen Realm! From December 7 through January 18 he has a chance to visit you with a generous offering of items when completing the following dungeons:

• Awakened Necropolis
  • Heaven's Mandate
  • Cold Storage
  • Sogun's Lament
  • Gloomdross Incursion
  • The Shattered Masts
  • Ebondrake Citadel
  • Desolate Tomb
  • Naryu Foundry

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/ruins-of-khanda-vihar-patch-notes/

The only TWO zone you can quickly farm are pay zones. The last time this clown was added I saw him mostly in HM/CS. I never once saw him in Necro, 40+ runs.

Two things:

1. Add bundles of HM/CS resets to F10
  2. REMOVE scale req from HM. Paying twice is bullshit. Way to many cheap ass players in this game.

7 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Two things:

1. Add bundles of HM/CS resets to F10
  2. REMOVE scale req from HM. Paying twice is bullshit. Way to many cheap ass players in this game.

1) agreed

2) blame the players, not the game. SOMEBODY has to help me get my costumes in zawei ruins. ;)

6 hours ago, xxaaron5515xx said:

Anyone have a list of what he actually has? :o

Edit:

The Merchant of Wonders is back! And this time he’s dressed for the festivities. Per usual, this somewhat slippery soul has a chance to appear at the end of a dungeon when defeating its final boss. Here’s the list of dungeons where you’ll want to keep your peepers peeled:

Awakened Necropolis

Cold Storage

Desolate Tomb

Ebondrake Citadel

Gloomdross Incursion

Heaven's Mandate

Naryu Foundry

Sogun's Lament

The Shattered Masts

When he appears you’ll want to be prepared to snatch up some of his exceptional holiday deals. For a deep discount, you can pick items like:

• Honorary Ornament
  • Radiant Energy
  • Legendary Gem Hammer
  • Sacred Oil
  • Sealed Taikhan’s Skin
  • Galaxy Fragment
  • Holiday Costumes (sample):
Holly_Jolly_Set.jpg Silent_Night_Set.jpg Frosty_The_Snowcat_Set.jpg
Holly Jolly & Hood Silent Night & Hat Frosty Snowcat & Hat & Adornment

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/winter-festivities-are-here/

Archived