State of the game?

Sogno

So, I stopped playing months ago.
The reasons were the unbearable farming, the inventory cluttering, the shameless P2W, the censorship and the class unbalance (especially in the much needed faction wars in Skypetal Plains).
Now I'm thinking about coming back... have those problems been addressed? And how's the population, is the game dead yet or it's thriving?

1 hour ago, Sogno said:

So, I stopped playing months ago.
The reasons were the unbearable farming, the inventory cluttering, the shameless P2W, the censorship and the class unbalance (especially in the much needed faction wars in Skypetal Plains).
Now I'm thinking about coming back... have those problems been addressed? And how's the population, is the game dead yet or it's thriving?

1. Farming is in every MMO, if you cant handle that dont come back cause you will not get stuff handed for free.

2. Depends what you understand under cluttering inventory it all depends how you manage your own inventory.

3. There is no P2W...p2progress faster maybe but no CC in the world will make you a good player, regardless how many AP you have since there are 800 AP players who cant even do a Shattered masts run or Desolate Tomb properly.

4. Class inbalance is always there to a certain degree, but the more we get closer with gear to other regions the less gap it becomes.

5. Game still thriving. Only the ones who expect everything to go easy peasy leave because they are too lazy to farm and grind for the best items.

8 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

1. Farming is in every MMO, if you cant handle that dont come back cause you will not get stuff handed for free.

2. Depends what you understand under cluttering inventory it all depends how you manage your own inventory.

3. There is no P2W...p2progress faster maybe but no CC in the world will make you a good player, regardless how many AP you have since there are 800 AP players who cant even do a Shattered masts run or Desolate Tomb properly.

4. Class inbalance is always there to a certain degree, but the more we get closer with gear to other regions the less gap it becomes.

5. Game still thriving. Only the ones who expect everything to go easy peasy leave because they are too lazy to farm and grind for the best items.

1. Not like this.

2. Too much mess. Too many tokens, potions, talismans, food, keys, charms, crap... one of the worst cluttered games I've ever seen.

3. Bullshit.

4. So... are melees on the same ground as casters on Skypetal now?

5. k. White knight spotted.

I guess it's the same crap as it was before.
Thanks for the answers, guess I gotta find another mmo to fill the void.

18 minutes ago, Sogno said:

1. Not like this.

2. Too much mess. Too many tokens, potions, talismans, food, keys, charms, crap... one of the worst cluttered games I've ever seen.

3. Bullshit.

4. So... are melees on the same ground as casters on Skypetal now?

5. k. White knight spotted.

I guess it's the same crap as it was before.
Thanks for the answers, guess I gotta find another mmo to fill the void.

1. Actually there are many games far far worse. you can also just farm gold and buy the stuff you need.

2. You dont need to keep all of them. If you want to hoard everything its your problem and not the games.

3. Everyone can achieve the same and buy the same, some with gold some with real money there is no difference. I buy keys for trove etc with gold and still achieve the same as people that use real money

4. Terrors in SSP are now more predictable to the attacks they will do this makes it so easy i can solo a terror without issues now.

5. I aint a white knight but i am stating things as it is, Players like you who dont want to farm, dont want to work for the best items, who want to have everything handed to them are the ones that leave because you just dont bring in the effort.

Bottom line is if thats what you are thinking dont come back everyone will be better off that way.

If you are too lazy to do anything like farming and etc. then don't play it. Why would you play a game to where everything is easy to get? That's just boring imo, you need to work for your stuff and earn it like everyone else. Don't put down a game just because it's your fault that you don't want to farm for anything.

also classes are not all unbalanced and we have about the same skills as KR though we are still catching up to their content and not there yet.

i guess it is your first moorpg.

i suggest you to test games like metin2, silkroad.and maybe even revelation online, who knows. test the grind, the p2w and stuff u listed.

maybe u will understand what is grind, what p2w really means.

u, as most of other players, need to understand also what does "gear-based" means.

anyway, this free to play game allows you to quit whenever you want. so i still don't understand the reason of this thread.

GL.

edit: game is developed by inexperienced or bad formed developers anyway.

1 hour ago, Kisagii said:

If you are too lazy to do anything like farming and etc. then don't play it. Why would you play a game to where everything is easy to get? That's just boring imo, you need to work for your stuff and earn it like everyone else. Don't put down a game just because it's your fault that you don't want to farm for anything.

also classes are not all unbalanced and we have about the same skills as KR though we are still catching up to their content and not there yet.

Oh please enough with that craps ''You are to lazy'' You want everything so easy''  that's the way you avoid the real problem here  that everything in this game is RNG and it doesn't matter if  you farm 24/7  when you have bad luck that's it , you just get sick of all this farm for completely nothing. Unless you go and throw your real money to get something with all that p2w  events . So you get absolutely nothing (if you RNG suck) by doing dungeons and making dailies apart for the crappy what 30 g which is nothing when you need thousands of gold in order  to progress,  i won't even mention crafting . So no we aren't lazy we can farm our ass off if it was rewarding ..  but it's not . If you are wallet warrior  don't even come to comment here. There is no chance you progress without spending any $.  
OH!! One more thing! Actually there is a chance to progress in this game without putting any cash but it will take you years and you will be always far behind everyone :} so GL!

45 minutes ago, Shushi said:

Oh please enough with that craps ''You are to lazy'' You want everything so easy''  that's the way you avoid the real problem here  that everything in this game is RNG and it doesn't matter if  you farm 24/7  when you have bad luck that's it , you just get sick of all this farm for completely nothing. Unless you go and throw your real money to get something with all that p2w  events . So you get absolutely nothing (if you RNG suck) by doing dungeons and making dailies apart for the crappy what 30 g which is nothing when you need thousands of gold in order  to progress,  i won't even mention crafting . So no we aren't lazy we can farm our ass off if it was rewarding ..  but it's not . If you are wallet warrior  don't even come to comment here. There is no chance you progress without spending any $.  
OH!! One more thing! Actually there is a chance to progress in this game without putting any cash but it will take you years and you will be always far behind everyone :} so GL!

And yet you are one of those people who are lazy....it doesnt take you thousands of gold if you farm materials yourself like many others did. In fact i know a lot of players who didnt spend a single 1$ on this game and have gear far more upgraded than most people who buy gold via currency exchange. Everything is easy to do if you put effort in. but if you feel you cant handle the rng you are free to quit aswel. why stay in a game that you dont like the way its designed?

@Sogno It is hard to know what you mean by unbearable farming, also what you mean by p2w, but there is one big thing that changed. BM.

Use BM and if you still find the game farming is unbearable or if the game is p2w, don't come back.
Cluttered inventory, yes true, just throw the things you don't need at the moment. And if you are BM there are a lot of things you don't need.

Is SSP balanced for melee and ranged? Yes choose BM and it is.

Censorship? No idea about that.

Archived