Legendary SS.

KurooSakura

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016 at 3:26 AM, KurooSakura said:

Please can we make this harder to get? I'm seeing HM5 players with 110k HP and thinking they are good. 

And i see 50HM12 people with 800 AP thinking they are good and turns out they complete trash....

so your point is what exactly? o.o

Atleast with 800ap they would do SOME damage, this one guy had 450 AP and it felt like someone was throwing pebbles at me when he tried to attack, and he was just there being annoying and took me a few seconds to end him, compared to normal hm5s who can be one shot :( 

1 hour ago, KurooSakura said:

Atleast with 800ap they would do SOME damage, this one guy had 450 AP and it felt like someone was throwing pebbles at me when he tried to attack, and he was just there being annoying and took me a few seconds to end him, compared to normal hm5s who can be one shot :( 

Elitist problem, something that cannot be explained by common sense. So you cannot killl him with one click, he deserved to be robbed of his soulshield, interesting :S

Actually, I believe that wins in Beluga and WWV should count towards the 100 win requirement to get soul shield 6, 7, and 8. Considering it's limited time per week to do WWV, and the fact that both earn battle points, it's a tad bit ridiculous that they both don't count towards the 100 win requirement. HM9 FM btw, 650ish ap, 2.2k crit def, 4.2k def, 4.2k crit, 2.2k evasion, 1k piercing, 1k block, I love beluga because it actually applies strategy, where as WWV seems to be more of a run here, gank, run there, gank type of thing. It seems to lack anything resembling strategy, i'm ranked gold in both, but WWV just isn't fun and I only do to get the 100 requirement to get SS 6, 7, and 8. In all reality, it seems like it's more about "Whales", then Beluga's lore theme is. Irony at it's worse. 

1 hour ago, Leodore said:

Actually, I believe that wins in Beluga and WWV should count towards the 100 win requirement to get soul shield 6, 7, and 8. Considering it's limited time per week to do WWV, and the fact that both earn battle points, it's a tad bit ridiculous that they both don't count towards the 100 win requirement. HM9 FM btw, 650ish ap, 2.2k crit def, 4.2k def, 4.2k crit, 2.2k evasion, 1k piercing, 1k block, I love beluga because it actually applies strategy, where as WWV seems to be more of a run here, gank, run there, gank type of thing. It seems to lack anything resembling strategy, i'm ranked gold in both, but WWV just isn't fun and I only do to get the 100 requirement to get SS 6, 7, and 8. In all reality, it seems like it's more about "Whales", then Beluga's lore theme is. Irony at it's worse. 

I'm an FM also but I actually prefer WWV over Beluga as there is lower chance in straight up losing in the first 3 minutes of starting it. 

I'm HM11 FM :D You need to put in more piercing! 

I disagree. I do really really well as f2p. Literally the only difference between p2w and f2p is having a pet with the ultimate buff and having upgraded ap gems. I deranked a lot to rank 50 though because matchups are entirely rng. Only takes one silver baddies feeding the enemy team to lose. Its rare though that I do not have the highest dps/kills/captures. For a while I was rank 3 np.

I do wish matchmaking was better or there was a minimum threshhold to enter though. Takes the fun away when there are allies or enemies that can simply get one shot.

1 hour ago, Leodore said:

48 minutes ago, KurooSakura said:

I'm an FM also but I actually prefer WWV over Beluga as there is lower chance in straight up losing in the first 3 minutes of starting it. 

Yea, i need more piercing, it's on my agenda :P 

45 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

I disagree. I do really really well as f2p. Literally the only difference between p2w and f2p is having a pet with the ultimate buff and having upgraded ap gems. I deranked a lot to rank 50 though because matchups are entirely rng. Only takes one silver baddies feeding the enemy team to lose. Its rare though that I do not have the highest dps/kills/captures. For a while I was rank 3 np.

I do wish matchmaking was better or there was a minimum threshhold to enter though. Takes the fun away when there are allies or enemies that can simply get one shot.

Do you disagree with my opinion about what I enjoy or don't? The whale vs non-whale? or the fact that Beluga should also count towards the 100 wins needed for SS 6, 7 and 8? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 5:18 AM, Shuchin said:

I think they changed it so that only 10 wins are needed for 6,7,8. So that part is moot now. :P

this is not true, I literally achieved the 100 WWV wins hours ago, and only hours ago was I able to purchase 6,7 and 8.  :/

On 11/10/2016 at 3:17 PM, KurooSakura said:

UPDATE: HM 10 now, 130k hp, 696ap, 1.9k piercing, 4.7k defense, 4.3k crit, 2.6k crit defense, 2.4k evasion, 2.7k block. Progress has been made ^_^

Also now ranking better than top 15 regularly as an FM in beluga and wwv now. yay!

I think the biggest difference tho, was I stopped playing the game 100% on a ps4 controller lol XD (you laugh, but try it out, it's like activating a super difficult mode, but it is very comfortable)

Archived