Happy end of PVP season FM's!

SkFy

Highest rank FM, rank 25...
Gold FM's 6 pages, vs double as much of other classes... (even 3 times as much for sum)

NERF PLZ, BLATANT OP-NESS.

Also please buff BM.... there are only 6 of them in the top 10 list.

On 26.10.2016 at 11:41 AM, SkFy said:

Gold FM's 6 pages, vs double as much of other classes... (even 3 times as much for sum)

Well i am posting about it all the time, noone cares... : /

28 minutes ago, Aloth said:

Happy end of season for KFM's too! Zapish only one to make it close to the top (he was #16 last time I checked) because of his insane skill... Like 4 KFM in top 100. At least FM is easy zen beans at low elo.

Yep, but KFM is second less popular class in the game, about 7,46%, while FM is second most popular with 17,32% (almost as high as summoner)

Constant FM nerfs and buffing others will throw FM in pvp trash-tier unless they start to make balance patches for all players, not only few best KR pvpers.

In last EU/NA, KR torunaments = SINS half of the top, so when they will be nerfed i ask?

10 hours ago, DannyInfect said:

FM just isn't made for PvP, not many people are gonna say "I like pvp, let's build a FM for that." I see FM being a top PvE more so.

Well ... thats what i did, because i think FM is the coolest class beside WL, but you really have to work your ass off to win "easy" matches and in the end you still get - for example - rmb rekt by a bm ... frustrating sometimes but im used to it because of WL.

FM being one of the most popular classes makes this even more stupid, because this class had the least amount of golds in PVP and only a few plats....like 5 pages (~250) FM gold while there are over 15 (750+) sin/sum/bm.

Yeah, really feel like I just cant keep up with other classes heal/damage anymore...
Even if u obviously play much better then them and hit much more combos.... they hit u twice(without even having to combo) and ur gone....

Or it just lasts too long and u end up losing on heal, cause ur heal got nerfed... while it never was OP against people who didn't hit it....

Now vs BD/Summoners especially... they just out heal u so easy... even if u don't hit their shields but they do hit yours with a double dot + cat + bees LOL.

FM really aint making sense anymore... but rerolling is the last thing I wanna do -.-'

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 6:13 PM, LxP said:

" FM really aint making sense anymore... but rerolling is the last thing I wanna do -.-' "

Quit the game is better :) Fm? only good for crap pve, pvp? go on summoner / destro / bd / bm :)

FM isnt even top DPS anymore for those who say FM isnt a pvp class lol

On 26/10/2016 at 11:41 AM, SkFy said:

There are only 2 pages for WL. Get to 1600 will make you to top 100. Feel it, lol.

On 27/10/2016 at 2:33 PM, Southwind said:

Well i am posting about it all the time, noone cares... : /

Yep, but KFM is second less popular class in the game, about 7,46%, while FM is second most popular with 17,32% (almost as high as summoner)

Constant FM nerfs and buffing others will throw FM in pvp trash-tier unless they start to make balance patches for all players, not only few best KR pvpers.

In last EU/NA, KR torunaments = SINS half of the top, so when they will be nerfed i ask?

Sin is most balanced class no need nerf

ok lemme start 

sin block every 8 secs pretty normal.we have to defend our self right n 8 secs not long not short.

bkstep Q E normal cds 

second escape not so op as ppl say cause if u compare with fm/des second escape we have this 

example :

fm/des spec 2d escape---- sin spec 2d escape 

fm/des press1 key to use it-----sin has to put down flower >>so he is 1 step behind 

fm/des already have escape -------sin now can use escape 

sin currently has spinal stun bolt step stun that used to restealth n everyone knows how to counter it 

our 4 aoe stun on 18 secs...and if we sacrifice our penta iframe we have another stun .

assasin has the longest 100-0 combo(time wise) and i mean we cant kill fast and  that include so many skills .

we have our 3 kd 8 meters that is a skill shot n u can easily miss out land mine that require to have u locked down to succeed

and finaly we can use decoy to proc F for kd that its so slow 

assasin may seem op in the hands of ppl but that is cause they know so good what they do n that dont include stealth poison bomb hide run time out lmao those sins 

im talking for the kind of sins that are full cc build aerial combo ground combo etc n all that out of stealth .

now can u imagine a sin always out of stealth without block it would be a punch sack 

what ppl crying sorry for the word is mostly stealth n evade during stealth n speed 

the logic behind is that :

when ur invisible n ppl cant see u ( tho ppl can see u )its resonable not being able to hit u right ? cause how to hit someone that they cant see thus the EVADE logic!

so now we done about sin evade that is 50/50 .

now about speed in stealth kfm has a speed buff bm if bkstep has increase speed bd has increased speed sf has increased speed why sin has to not have speed how is he gonna be able to catch up becase in order for sin to stun we need to be in stealth so if i cant catch up to someone how i will fight ?

i want to add that some classes dont have speed buff if i can call it this way fm is range can u imagine fm have also speed buff ?

something else sin second escapes seems similar to wl second escape that change position with the thral n thats if he has the thral out =if sin has put down flower 

look at the immunities that bm n bd has or sum they can do damage while they have up the immunity sin cant exept he throw his stun for our C that dont do much damage but mostly buffer time 

fm dont have many stuns but has chills fm Q E longer cd but longer iframe time than sin 

fm has veil sin has smoke and btw smoke vs wl is useless cause almost every wl attack goes throgh smoke 

i might forgot stuff but lemme know .

generally ppl think sin is op cause stealth evade speed but thats for ppl that dont know enemy class

just imagine that i can easily be in the same shoe as lets say kfm that fights a sin in stealth ..so when i fight another sin i know how they feel but i know what that class can do cause i play it and 98% of the time i can see the ohter sin being in stealth .

sorry for my english 

Archived