How are high ap people making so much gold?

Asura777

I currently have just over 554 ap, and my next weapon upgrade will take about 200g according to my calculations. I see all these people with baleful and streamers/youtubers who have 1000+ gold basically all the time, how do they get so much gold? Do they just save up for a long time and not spend it? I know you can p2w all the way but I'm hopeing that's not the only way to get a significant amount of gold without grinding for a month 24h/day...

You have more options :

1. Swipe your credit card and buy gold from ctrl+c

2. Farm whole day 6/4man Tomb or Ebondrake, or 4man Asura, Masts or Gloomdros

3. Have superb luck with RNG, like 10/10 success on crafting PSTS, opening 1000/10000 gold from boxes, etc

4 hours ago, KzE said:

You have more options :

1. Swipe your credit card and buy gold from ctrl+c

2. Farm whole day 6/4man Tomb or Ebondrake, or 4man Asura, Masts or Gloomdros

3. Have superb luck with RNG, like 10/10 success on crafting PSTS, opening 1000/10000 gold from boxes, etc

3. play 24h/day

6 hours ago, Asura777 said:

I currently have just over 554 ap, and my next weapon upgrade will take about 200g according to my calculations. I see all these people with baleful and streamers/youtubers who have 1000+ gold basically all the time, how do they get so much gold? Do they just save up for a long time and not spend it? I know you can p2w all the way but I'm hopeing that's not the only way to get a significant amount of gold without grinding for a month 24h/day...

Crafting and grinding is what I usually do even if I play occasionally now. The transformation stones and gems are still on the hype. Probably charms and antidotes too since they're easy to make and not everyone has Radiant Ring, Silver Cauldron and Earthseers.

14 hours ago, Asura777 said:

Because players dont calculate everything in gold. We run the dungeons farm materials and that reduces the upgrade costs significantly.

Also when you run the end game 4 man dungeons there is always a chance for one of the rare drops, others bid on it and you make gold.

If a legendary accessory drops and someone bids, thats easy 400-500g you make in just 1 run.

14 hours ago, Asura777 said:

I see all these people with baleful and streamers/youtubers who have 1000+ gold basically all the time, how do they get so much gold?

You have to ask yourself: How Long and how often do you play the game? I can tell you, doing daily challenge, ssp dailies, mushin tower 1-15 and maybe 2-3 other dungeon dailies gives you 50+ gold. Depending on what the daily challenges are it takes maybe 2h for that. Depending on your luck, you might get some moonstones on ssp or from naksun. Maybe you will get a rare drop in a dungeon. Maybe you get 10g from daily challenge. That's the things I do. I don't 30+ dailies. I don't grind. But I got 732 ap without any p2w stuff on my char. Of course I play since release. 1000g sounds much but it isn't. You need more than that for just one upgrade of your legendary weapon.

Don't stress yourself. 554 ap is not bad and you can practically do everything with that (F8 groups might be a problem of course). Just gather gold and upgrade, that's what most people are doing or did.

My daily schedule is usually:

Monday-Friday - Do daily challenges (if I feel like it) + 1x Naksun Run

Saturday-Sunday - 4-mans with clans and as much Naksun Runs until I fall asleep.

Surprisingly, I make decent amount of money without even trying by relying on RNG to get myself 10-1000g from Daily Challenge or getting 10/100-moonstones from Naksun.  On a good week, you can make like 100-500g a week.  On a bad week, you'll probably at least make 50g.

You just need to get the whole 'get rick quick scheme' out of your mindset.  Farming gold is called 'farming' for a reason.  Make yourself a checklist and progress at your own pace.

What I used to do is always farm for stingers for my upgrades since usually they are the materials that you need the most of.  By the time you get 100-200 stingers from doing dailies are farming, save up the gold and extra materials you get, and then sell them later.

Stacking wouldn't do anything.  It increases your 'chances' because your mind thinks it that way.  It's like having multiple coins to flip.  Your mind thinks 'oh, since i have a lot to flip, I'm bound to get heads'.  But in reality, you can still get all tails on your coin when you flip it :p

Archived