Why is rng so bad

CrimsonKitsune

On 10/20/2016 at 0:27 PM, K4t said:

Fixed. 

Lol, it wasn't me. I am pretty laid back everywhere now.

On 10/20/2016 at 0:37 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

Umm I don't use white knight but you do seem to be bias to the way of the devs and this self destructing system ya'll built.

Hey, I didn't say anything about the white knight argument you use to do on your previous threads lol. I sound bias to the devs because you're too focused on how to be spoiled. I've been in both positions with the people I said were too people-oriented but ya know, it didn't work out for them so they ended up breaking their promises to "their people."

On 10/20/2016 at 6:09 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

Yeah that is too much work this game is not entitled to more time, i'll give it how much I feel like it. I know you're not in my we obviously in my many previous post I specified we as in the majority of players who want change and not foolish policies we have now so saying don't lump you in need not be said you were never in. People quit because the game how it is now is garbage and needs to change, you can't expect player to put up with this foolishness when there are viable alternatives. I am not entitled if I were I would be demanding not requesting just some food for thought. I never said rush what I want is to see sizable progress to keep me motivated a whole week and barely anything to show for it will make anyone quit. Why are you sadden people won't take crap I for one applaud that resolve and wish for it to continue. 

Thing is, you did not design this game Team Bloodlust did. They designed it to require the amount of time that they felt players should put into it in order to get rewards from it. As a player you can either accept the requirements which the game's designers chose to implement or you can choose not to play it.  This is really very simple. If you do not think the game is entitled to the amount of time it takes to play then you should not give it your time. The game is not garbage at all. Many people like this game and enjoy playing it. If you are not one of them why do you continue to inject it's forums with toxic post after toxic post. Based on your posts it is a mystery why you are even still playing this game and posting about it. If you have such great problems with BnS why not just quit and leave it to the people who would like to play it and enjoy it instead of posting demands that the game developers change their creation so that it fits your idea of what their game should be like. Perhaps you should design and build a game based on your vision of all these things you want. It could be easy to play, require no effort or time at all to get the best rewards, whatever you would want it to be. It could be a game people can play while they do other more important things, so as not to waste precious time on it. Really anything you can imagine you can build if you like. Then you could ignore the toxic players who show up on your game's forums when they post manifestos about how you should change your game to match their ideas of what is best for it.

6 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

Thing is, you did not design this game Team Bloodlust did. They designed it to require the amount of time that they felt players should put into it in order to get rewards from it. As a player you can either accept the requirements which the game's designers chose to implement or you can choose not to play it.  

I have a problem with how 1 person can do 6 runs and get something extremely valuable and the other can do 300 runs and don't get anything at all. it is a flawed system but they chose to stick with it, despite the community complaining about it all the time. if we are required to not get something easy, then make it equal.

On 10/21/2016 at 6:43 PM, xxxAoi said:

Lol, it wasn't me. I am pretty laid back everywhere now.

Hey, I didn't say anything about the white knight argument you use to do on your previous threads lol. I sound bias to the devs because you're too focused on how to be spoiled. I've been in both positions with the people I said were too people-oriented but ya know, it didn't work out for them so they ended up breaking their promises to "their people."

I have never used white knight in a derogatory way in fact I just found out about that word when I joined this forum and some hooligan said I was accusing them of white knighting, yo be frank that term doesn't get my point across.  No I am focused on everybody getting fair treatment thats all, you seem to not understand that if they change the rng everybody gets it and not just a selected few. I don't know about them but for me I keep my promises, I could spend money and get my gear to max level if I wanted to but what would that do for me? its dying for the majority and if they leave i'll leave too. 

On 10/22/2016 at 11:24 PM, studioMagicalFox said:

Thing is, you did not design this game Team Bloodlust did. They designed it to require the amount of time that they felt players should put into it in order to get rewards from it. As a player you can either accept the requirements which the game's designers chose to implement or you can choose not to play it.  This is really very simple. If you do not think the game is entitled to the amount of time it takes to play then you should not give it your time. The game is not garbage at all. Many people like this game and enjoy playing it. If you are not one of them why do you continue to inject it's forums with toxic post after toxic post. Based on your posts it is a mystery why you are even still playing this game and posting about it. If you have such great problems with BnS why not just quit and leave it to the people who would like to play it and enjoy it instead of posting demands that the game developers change their creation so that it fits your idea of what their game should be like. Perhaps you should design and build a game based on your vision of all these things you want. It could be easy to play, require no effort or time at all to get the best rewards, whatever you would want it to be. It could be a game people can play while they do other more important things, so as not to waste precious time on it. Really anything you can imagine you can build if you like. Then you could ignore the toxic players who show up on your game's forums when they post manifestos about how you should change your game to match their ideas of what is best for it.

Ummm no they did not from your first sentence you failed already. Team blood lust did the translation and the licensing to the west, they do not design any aspect of the game. Let me give you a better example in Law countries have licensing laws and these laws don't allow say  a Korean game to publish in america without proper procedure. NC soft used BL as a shell company to publish their game to the west because BL is a western dev team and thus has right to publish a game in the west, why do you think games come out in japan first then the west if the game is japanese. I made the same mistake as you did in thinking BL designed every aspect in the game or had say but a community memeber put in perspective me and to say I am quite relieved. I always found it odd that a western dev team would justify 250 times farming a single item, its just not western practice for that foolishness. This is another trifling comment you and your ilk like to spout, if I own a pizza shop and I want your money how can I not take your criticism into account that is terrible business practices. If I want your money I have to listen to your feedback if I don't listen I don't get any money same thing with NC soft they are not beyond reproach if the game is bad now then fix it so you can get money again from the majority. No I like the game its just certain aspect I hate about it and I don't care if you don't like me voicing my displeasure get over it. I think you misunderstood me let me quote  "it is now is garbage " first off you missed the grammar in there. I used a present tense tone which means in the past it wasn't garbage we didn't have barren clans and servers. Second I have made it abundantly clear I love the game but certain aspects of it need to change. In my total forum lifetime I have made 8 threads 4 of which were about suggestions to improve the game 2 were congratulatory posts, the last two were negative and even in those ones they were mainly suggestions so please stop making it sound like I stalk the forums every day posting negativity. The game has its good points and bad points I want to get rid of the bad, its still a mystery to me why you like these garbage policies and then think you as the consumer has no right to voice displeasure in fact why does it irritate you? No I won't leave because this game is in need of help and we (not you and your ilk in the minority) the majority will fix it. Demand? sir I don't think you understand our postion well I have never made demands we want change it is up to NC soft to do it there is no pressure or gun to their head just plain requests. Why don't I build a game? to use that argument is just being silly and I will not even address it.      

On 22/10/2016 at 5:24 AM, studioMagicalFox said:

Thing is, you did not design this game Team Bloodlust did. They designed it to require the amount of time that they felt players should put into it in order to get rewards from it.

Its not Team Bloodlusts fault. The game turned into sh*t with f2p transformation.

5 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I have never used white knight in a derogatory way in fact I just found out about that word when I joined this forum and some hooligan said I was accusing them of white knighting, yo be frank that term doesn't get my point across.  No I am focused on everybody getting fair treatment thats all, you seem to not understand that if they change the rng everybody gets it and not just a selected few. I don't know about them but for me I keep my promises, I could spend money and get my gear to max level if I wanted to but what would that do for me? its dying for the majority and if they leave i'll leave too. 

You don't have to be so guilty when I was talking about this with another person here on your thread. I don't know why you're trying to argue with me on this lmao. Right, you're trying to focus for the greater good but I don't think everyone here likes that and you still haven't figured that out. You seem so full of yourself everytime NCSoft releases a new patch and it just so happen it was something you've been screaming about. Sure, everyone gets the benefit but so what? Does that make everyone happier? NO.

If you try to remove the negative mindset in your head and tell yourself that no, this game is not dying then everyone will follow the same path. You're just creating more toxic threads instead of helping out the community. This is BS.

11 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

If you try to remove the negative mindset in your head and tell yourself that no, this game is not dying then everyone will follow the same path. You're just creating more toxic threads instead of helping out the community. This is BS.

So how are people like you helping the situation by immaturely antagonizing the op?  You people go to every thread he makes and attack him instead of providing any real criticism.

8 minutes ago, Garygs said:

So how are people like you helping the situation by immaturely antagonizing the op?  You people go to every thread he makes and attack him instead of providing any real criticism.

You seriously think that his posts really do any help? Immaturely, you say, why don't you read back what you quoted and think of it as a suggestion because that's what I tried to do anyway.

2 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

You don't have to be so guilty when I was talking about this with another person here on your thread. I don't know why you're trying to argue with me on this lmao. Right, you're trying to focus for the greater good but I don't think everyone here likes that and you still haven't figured that out. You seem so full of yourself everytime NCSoft releases a new patch and it just so happen it was something you've been screaming about. Sure, everyone gets the benefit but so what? Does that make everyone happier? NO.

Guilty?? I never confessed to you claims and I haven't seen where I have said in this post white knight other than quoting you. Nobodies arguing with you but when you accuse someone of something it is their right to respond. No only a select few in these forums have a problem with my ideas trust me I know who will disagree with me I don't know who will agree with me. I am full of myself? for what standing for other people? not spending my money and max lvling myself because it would not help the problem? I am full of myself? really now. I don't scream I make what 8 posts and its like I be on everyday screaming lol, besides NC soft said in their own words they listened to our complaints and changed things.  Actually yes it does if that is the biggest problem if its fixed people will be happier all those who aren't happy are either timid people who find power in high gear, people who like torturing themselves to feel worthy use pixels and codes on their character. My mindset is not negative it is objective I don't wear rose colored glasses like you and I don't think I have to bend to this games will as you my mindset is people are leaving and they say they're because rng and its hard to gear up. Second please stop saying I am filling this forum with toxic its people like you who insult other people that leads to hostility and frustration (not me though I love these hate comments).

Archived