Why is rng so bad

CrimsonKitsune

21 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

i never got 1000G ;w; from daily challenge box ;w;

Im sad ;w;

21 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

i never got the 10k gold from windrest need increase!!!!

And i never got the 1g reward from the box ._.

7 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Guys I never said the daily quest reward or increase on gold, there other things that could use an increase. Rainbow I hardly even expect any other response from you you have literally been stalking these forums up voting anyone who approves of these archaic practices that is killing the game. I am encouraged that the devs will change the game when the majority takes charge and push for better rng, so that we can stop this game from dying.  

Giving out from daily quests craftable items is not a solution. Moonstones, stingers, okay but STS shouldn't be in that list. There would be no point in crafting STS anymore then which actually ruins one aspect of the game which is the purpose of guilds.

Though your suggestion to fix RNG isn't a fix to RNG at all as it's basically a method only to lessen grind for those who cannot or do not want to grind or work for their gears. I don't want this game to pat my head saying "oh you poor soul who do not want to work at all, we will give you everything you need without you putting any effort". There are already games where the devs ruined the game by making it TOO EASY. Changing RNG to less tedious is not the same as giving out from quests items that can be crafted decently easy.

24 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Giving out from daily quests craftable items is not a solution. Moonstones, stingers, okay but STS shouldn't be in that list. There would be no point in crafting STS anymore then which actually ruins one aspect of the game which is the purpose of guilds.

Though your suggestion to fix RNG isn't a fix to RNG at all as it's basically a method only to lessen grind for those who cannot or do not want to grind or work for their gears. I don't want this game to pat my head saying "oh you poor soul who do not want to work at all, we will give you everything you need without you putting any effort". There are already games where the devs ruined the game by making it TOO EASY. Changing RNG to less tedious is not the same as giving out from quests items that can be crafted decently easy.

You always start out worrying about money and not the players, this will always be the difference between you and I. I would rather lose one crafting guild and gain alot of players than lose alot of players and preserve one crafting guild. You are saying a game where I sit on my butt and work my hands is work, really now the correct wording is effort and not work. You are a video game you have claim to the least amount of effort I can mount up to give you, you are not entitled to anymore as a recreation. Btw I never said things should be handed to you on a plate you need to stop misrepresenting my argument. You're telling me this game isn't ruined? few players online clans disbanding heavily more alts and bots than new people and you are telling me this game ain't ruined?

29 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

You always start out worrying about money and not the players, this will always be the difference between you and I. I would rather lose one crafting guild and gain alot of players than lose alot of players and preserve one crafting guild. You are saying a game where I sit on my butt and work my hands is work, really now the correct wording is effort and not work. You are a video game you have claim to the least amount of effort I can mount up to give you, you are not entitled to anymore as a recreation. Btw I never said things should be handed to you on a plate you need to stop misrepresenting my argument. You're telling me this game isn't ruined? few players online clans disbanding heavily more alts and bots than new people and you are telling me this game ain't ruined?

On the other hand you are ignoring the population at the completely opposite side and it doesn't matter at all if there are people joining if that paying population leaves thanks to people requesting absurd things. In that case the effect would be literally + 0.

36 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

You're not asking for things to be handed to you on a silver platter yet you "plan" is basically describing that.

Upgrading your gear on this game is the easiest that I have seen since you are already guaranteed in getting max gear that's needed for the game's content. You just have to put out the effort which is needed to obtain said materials to upgrade.

Western players just need to learn to bend and realize not everything is suppose to be obtain within 5minutes of playing the game.

2 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

literally true, i wonder why op didnt already jused the "white knight" argument against the majority in this thread.

He's probably trying different kind of approach to convince us or something.

Anyway, I've met people who are too people-oriented but they had to bend their principles because things aren't meant to be easy. We always need to weigh what the management can do and what the people wants to happen.

Just now, xxxAoi said:

Anyway, I've met people who are too people-oriented but they had to bend their principles because things aren't meant to be easy. We always need to weigh what the management can do and what I want to happen.

Fixed. 

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

On the other hand you are ignoring the population at the completely opposite side and it doesn't matter at all if there are people joining if that paying population leaves thanks to people requesting absurd things. In that case the effect would be literally + 0.

If the paying population has little to no one to play with then its really all for naught init? There has to be a balance, there is none atm. You cannot balance "good rng" but you can make it considerably better to encourage and maintain paying audience and f2p audience that's what they're doing here in NA/EU but at a very very slow pace. The stuff they've implemented in the past 2 months they should have done that since june/july at least. But their goals, as with any other business, is to maximise profits.

The thing is, they could actually milk the game here in the west a lot more and for longer if they implemented the recent updates and fixed other continuing problems a lot sooner. They're doing it but at a very delayed pace which is upsetting most players, paying and f2p alike.

No one is asking for handouts, that's what some people want to assume to justify the past efforts they've put in the game which, again, will be for naught in a very premature end if all the people(however few) who put effort and money into the game have to be queuing pvps and dungeons for long times or without success in some cases and just all end up in 3 or 4 clans total. For example, its the same way I would feel if they brought back padded coat after I spent 100 plus boxes trying to get it without success.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

To say your side has all the paying population is ridiculous, I and my friends all spent money on the game and I am never apart of your coalition. I am focused on the notibaly less people playing and please don't blame it on school thats just denial. 

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

You're not asking for things to be handed to you on a silver platter yet you "plan" is basically describing that.

Upgrading your gear on this game is the easiest that I have seen since you are already guaranteed in getting max gear that's needed for the game's content. You just have to put out the effort which is needed to obtain said materials to upgrade.

Western players just need to learn to bend and realize not everything is suppose to be obtain within 5minutes of playing the game.

My plan does not hand out anything you have to do the dailies to get the reward I don't know your standard for this game but it seems too high for me to invest my time into. Upgrading is easy it just getting the mats is the hard part thats all. No we will not bend either this game changes or it will die and another game will take the playerbase.

18 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

Anyway, I've met people who are too people-oriented but they had to bend their principles because things aren't meant to be easy. We always need to weigh what the management can do and what the people wants to happen.

Umm I don't use white knight but you do seem to be bias to the way of the devs and this self destructing system ya'll built. 

26 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

My plan does not hand out anything you have to do the dailies to get the reward I don't know your standard for this game but it seems too high for me to invest my time into. Upgrading is easy it just getting the mats is the hard part thats all. No we will not bend either this game changes or it will die and another game will take the playerbase.

In comparison to how you get materials for upgrading right now, that's pretty much giving handouts to everyone for such little effort when it comes to doing daily dungeons if you're going to go with your plan.

Getting the materials as of right now is still easy but again, people feel as though if it takes a week to get one upgrade then that's too hard/too much work.

Also let me start off by saying, don't say "we" because that looks like you're attempting to represent me and others when I'm pretty sure I'm not asking you to represent me. Should switch that to "you" are not willing to bend.

Anyways, that mentality right there is the reason why people are quitting, not the game's design. You and the others feel as though you're entitled to have everything changed because you don't like it or it's not easy enough. Rather than simply realizing that not much in the game has to be changed since it's already easy, it just takes effort and time. Realize that there's no rush in this game, just because a new dungeon or weapon is released doesn't mean you have to get to that level or else you can't enjoy the game. Simply adjust your view and a whole new light will be shown.

But I've had this argument with others in the past, I know I'm pretty much talking to a brick wall since it's not what you like so it has to be changed.

That's why it saddens me that I mostly likely won't be able to enjoy MMOs from KR or JP fully since Western players won't bend/flow to anything that's different from what they want.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

In comparison to how you get materials for upgrading right now, that's pretty much giving handouts to everyone for such little effort when it comes to doing daily dungeons if you're going to go with your plan.

Getting the materials as of right now is still easy but again, people feel as though if it takes a week to get one upgrade then that's too hard/too much work.

Also let me start off by saying, don't say "we" because that looks like you're attempting to represent me and others when I'm pretty sure I'm not asking you to represent me. Should switch that to "you" are not willing to bend.

Anyways, that mentality right there is the reason why people are quitting, not the game's design. You and the others feel as though you're entitled to have everything changed because you don't like it or it's not easy enough. Rather than simply realizing that not much in the game has to be changed since it's already easy, it just takes effort and time. Realize that there's no rush in this game, just because a new dungeon or weapon is released doesn't mean you have to get to that level or else you can't enjoy the game. Simply adjust your view and a whole new light will be shown.

But I've had this argument with others in the past, I know I'm pretty much talking to a brick wall since it's not what you like so it has to be changed.

That's why it saddens me that I mostly likely won't be able to enjoy MMOs from KR or JP fully since Western players won't bend/flow to anything that's different from what they want.

Yeah that is too much work this game is not entitled to more time, i'll give it how much I feel like it. I know you're not in my we obviously in my many previous post I specified we as in the majority of players who want change and not foolish policies we have now so saying don't lump you in need not be said you were never in. People quit because the game how it is now is garbage and needs to change, you can't expect player to put up with this foolishness when there are viable alternatives. I am not entitled if I were I would be demanding not requesting just some food for thought. I never said rush what I want is to see sizable progress to keep me motivated a whole week and barely anything to show for it will make anyone quit. Why are you sadden people won't take crap I for one applaud that resolve and wish for it to continue. 

Archived