All this negativity and hate...

Holybread

whenever I go and check forums for good stuff, majority of the post are hate and negativity... people suppose to help other people to solve issues and make them feel welcome... and the people posting negative stuff are the same people most of the time... they have too many time crying in forums instead of going to the game and start farming/grinding or help other lowbies instead of bashing the forums... if you already quit the game, why bother posting here? people are not happy on thier lives aswell on this game then find something interesting to do to make your time worthy... and stop telling us here in the community you're wasting time here in the game ... why even bother posting? just quit and move on...

it's that thing that when you are happy about something, you take it for granted, but when you would like to see improvement, you post feedback on it with the hope that the staff will consider it. it's not about hate or being negative, really.

39 minutes ago, Holybread said:

whenever I go and check forums for good stuff, majority of the post are hate and negativity... people suppose to help other people to solve issues and make them feel welcome... and the people posting negative stuff are the same people most of the time... they have too many time crying in forums instead of going to the game and start farming/grinding or help other lowbies instead of bashing the forums... if you already quit the game, why bother posting here? people are not happy on thier lives aswell on this game then find something interesting to do to make your time worthy... and stop telling us here in the community you're wasting time here in the game ... why even bother posting? just quit and move on...

Ever hear the expression "Where theres smoke, theres fire?"

Maybe there's a reason why there's so much negativity on this board. Justifiably so in fact. Or do rose colored glasses obscure ones vision that much?

RNG drop rate suck, 347 runs on tomb no necklace. 1 outfit i like, in RNG box. And you blame me couse i'm not happy when i find a noob or whatever situation? The company make us unhappy, blame ncwest for how is managing the game, Kindly peoples quitted when lv 50 camed out. The few who still where here gaved the *cricket* out with lege weap update.

Happy players play the game and don't go to forum.

Unhappy players go to the forum and complain, but still play the game, hoping for better future.

Extremely unhappy players just simply quit the game.

You should be glad that there are still complaints, since it shows that people care for the game and wish for it to be better.

Archived