So with daily dash reset

Windy

To understand that the daily dash will be reseted .Is good that they fix bug.But I will loose 2 days from my premium benefits ,that in case i decide not to renew my premium.So I will have to spin as non premium for the time they will extend the daily dash.I find this a bit unfair - probably I will cut my sub once is ended until I see the sistem trully works and how it works...

21 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

You seriously complain about losing 2 rolls  which will get you most likely nothing but useless stuff? Damn you must be really frustrated.

This- plus the maintenance hours for EU that are continuously hold during the day,making premium users to loose like 4 days for their every 30 days of premium,yes.Is about principles.Why someone have to loose because the game has bugs? not my problem as customer,if I want to pay, I pay anyways - but I expect at least better quality products.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

You pay, thats right, but you dont pay for 24/7 game availability, you must remember that. NC can do maintenance whenever they want without compensate anything. Of course everyone can complain about that but it doesnt change this fact.

First i think he just said he doesent pay anymore for premium. And not that he want a compensation.

Furhtermore - yes it is annyoing as EU-customer. Ppl that defend it are most likely from NA and can not comprehend that it is *cricket*ed up for others because they have nice times for events, maintenance and got again lucky with an reset - that was at 2am (CET). And if he got crab or not does not matter fact is NA guys got 3 more rolls - if it comes to the worst that could be a gem.

And now you coul at least admit that is kind of unfair.

1 hour ago, JatoJato said:

First i think he just said he doesent pay anymore for premium. And not that he want a compensation.

Furhtermore - yes it is annyoing as EU-customer. Ppl that defend it are most likely from NA and can not comprehend that it is *cricket*ed up for others because they have nice times for events, maintenance and got again lucky with an reset - that was at 2am (CET). And if he got crab or not does not matter fact is NA guys got 3 more rolls - if it comes to the worst that could be a gem.

And now you coul at least admit that is kind of unfair.

Then you'd be wrong.  Plenty of us NA players are on when maint happens.  What?  You think all of NA is on the same time schedule?  Must be a EU only thing, since many like you seem to think that :p

NA players are just more likely to shrug it off, while a lot of EU players seem to want to say all NA has it easy :p

4 hours ago, Windy said:

So I will have to spin as non premium for the time they will extend the daily dash.I find this a bit unfair.

do you think f2p players care? they still can get what they want from the exchange token, and that matters the most.

20 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Then you'd be wrong.  Plenty of us NA players are on when maint happens.  What?  You think all of NA is on the same time schedule?  Must be a EU only thing, since many like you seem to think that :p

NA players are just more likely to shrug it off, while a lot of EU players seem to want to say all NA has it easy :p

No i dont think that it is perfect for all NA ppl. But if the maintenance in EU is 13-18pm i think NA must have better times than the afternoon.

15 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

No i dont think that it is perfect for all NA ppl. But if the maintenance in EU is 13-18pm i think NA must have better times than the afternoon.

I've seen maint done at various times.  I for sure don't think you can blame them for "Oh, gotta fix this now" deal of the daily dash though.  

On 16.9.2016 at 6:10 PM, Brand X said:

I've seen maint done at various times.  I for sure don't think you can blame them for "Oh, gotta fix this now" deal of the daily dash though.  

The length is changing - but the time is more or less in the same window. Yeah well - first i would be happier if they would fix other stuff at the same speed and not only the parts ppl pay for ;-). Also what would be the problem to give a set of additional rounds to all players not only to the lucky ones.

On 16.9.2016 at 6:37 PM, DirectorTseng said:

Lol two days of almost jack shit rolls with the high probability you still won't land on a premium spot. It's the end of the world as we know it isn't it.

What does it matter where you land - the landing is rng (which i dont like but that is not the point). Fairness = all get the same chances and roles = chances.

Yes. Update, and start daily dash.. next day reset.. lost 1 day daily.. big big super..
the daily spin, this time should not be extended by one day ?
this is the fault of server operation , +1 if it's only fair day shifts in return

19 minutes ago, Luide said:

Yes. Update, and start daily dash.. next day reset.. lost 1 day daily.. big big super..
the daily spin, this time should not be extended by one day ?
this is the fault of server operation , +1 if it's only fair day shifts in return

We'll also be extending the Daily Dash for two additional days to make up for lost progress.

Archived