Desolate Tomb

Solidarius

Hello. 

I am a KFM Tank , 600AP ,

I want to try the new dung, but unsure if it is possible for me...

I have tanked every 4man dung except for Masts in the game, I average around 10k DPS in 4mans, and can usually keep aggro from 700's legendaries on a good day.

further stats: 122%acc, 57%crit rate/ 212%crit damage/ around 70khp ect ect

I have watched a few vids/read a few things about the dung... the thing is... I am wondering if I will be dead weight, not the type to "get carried".

should I wait till i get 650+ AP?, or go to f8 and ask people to give me a chance?

or should i wait a few more weeks/month when the mechs are easier? 

It's literally doable in 550 AP, maybe even in 500. Legendary is not required for this dungeon, nor for the remainder of the year.

• First boss has 5 million HP, no self damaging mechanics. Less than Umbral Lord and Taikhan, the latter having about double the amount of health.
  • The second boss has 11 million HP, with a thrown shield that inflicts 1.2 million (about 11%) performed at least about 8 times or so. That's 9.6 million HP (88%) gone.
  • Third boss has 42 million HP, but eats 3.4 million (8%) four times from lightning damage, meaning 13.6 million gone (32%). On top of that, the boss gives a 25% attack power and 25% critical damage bonus that stacks three times.

The mechanics aren't hard, nor is it difficult to tank as even for a non BM/KFM player. Everyone simply needs to know their role and execute.

On 9/11/2016 at 7:43 AM, Solidarius said:

Hello. 

I am a KFM Tank , 600AP ,

I want to try the new dung, but unsure if it is possible for me...

I have tanked every 4man dung except for Masts in the game, I average around 10k DPS in 4mans, and can usually keep aggro from 700's legendaries on a good day.

further stats: 122%acc, 57%crit rate/ 212%crit damage/ around 70khp ect ect

I have watched a few vids/read a few things about the dung... the thing is... I am wondering if I will be dead weight, not the type to "get carried".

should I wait till i get 650+ AP?, or go to f8 and ask people to give me a chance?

or should i wait a few more weeks/month when the mechs are easier? 

I first ran it with only 500+ AP, being in only True Scorpio + Oath Accessories, so at 600 AP you are fine. Mechs only get easier when you keep running it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just waiting on the removal of Desolate Tomb. It's such a bad dungeon and the fact that the only way to get legendary is to go through that cancer is just further salt in the wounds.

I absolutely hate this dungeon. Which is why I avoided it like the plague even though I was over 600 AP, and familiar with the mechanics. It was just such a bad dungeon, it wasn't fun, the mechanics are just overly complicated and the final boss is just a freaking recycle! They've recycled this piece of $hit, annoying @$$ boss so many times! I'm just sick of it.

It has not gotten any better now that I finally bothered to run and complete the thing. 

On 12.9.2016 at 7:11 AM, Shadovvv said:

It's literally doable in 550 AP, maybe even in 500. Legendary is not required for this dungeon, nor for the remainder of the year.

• First boss has 5 million HP, no self damaging mechanics. Less than Umbral Lord and Taikhan, the latter having about double the amount of health.
  • The second boss has 11 million HP, with a thrown shield that inflicts 1.2 million (about 11%) performed at least about 8 times or so. That's 9.6 million HP (88%) gone.
  • Third boss has 42 million HP, but eats 3.4 million (8%) four times from lightning damage, meaning 13.6 million gone (32%). On top of that, the boss gives a 25% attack power and 25% critical damage bonus that stacks three times.

The mechanics aren't hard, nor is it difficult to tank as even for a non BM/KFM player. Everyone simply needs to know their role and execute.

Oh wow kinda like yeti or other dungeons that boost you up, all the high ap requirements just have me rage inside cause of how terrible this community works. The dung must be easy af after few rounds of knowledge

21 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

Just waiting on the removal of Desolate Tomb. It's such a bad dungeon and the fact that the only way to get legendary is to go through that cancer is just further salt in the wounds.

I absolutely hate this dungeon. Which is why I avoided it like the plague even though I was over 600 AP, and familiar with the mechanics. It was just such a bad dungeon, it wasn't fun, the mechanics are just overly complicated and the final boss is just a freaking recycle! They've recycled this piece of $hit, annoying @$$ boss so many times! I'm just sick of it.

It has not gotten any better now that I finally bothered to run and complete the thing. 

I dont even run it. Even if i get the legendary stuff, have no time and money to upgrade it. Same goes for weapon.

Archived