soul fighjter skills are trash

sara2

this skills was designed in dumbster 

1 frist combo dragon fist chance to hit enemy  7 %   ( this combo working 100 % on low lvl mobs who stay on same spot or trainig dummy )

2  windstorm combo in 30 / 40 sec can be made 3 time for a total damge of 1200 / 1350

than we have  ( Z skill focus chi ) with one minute cooldown  ( one minute this is a real joke )

elbow smash / blazing twin cobra is this even work on other player or only on mobs 

all this at lvl 50 + hm 6 atack power 419  hp 70594

Not bashing but i think you are the first one with this issue XD and Soulfighter been out for a long while and i have totally no idea of what you are talking about. I have a group that we run daily together every day, 1 warlock , 2 forcemasters and 1 soulfighter, we are pretty much same in AP with around 10 points give or take and the soulfighter always o do the most dps while tanking in pve like 12k to 15k DPS/s me and the other forcemaster at around 12 to 13k.

Soulfighter are a joke in Tower of Infinity too, i got constant CCed and disabled as a FM and as soon as i got matched up with Soulfighter in Tower i would lose that round no matter what i do, plus Soulfighter can heal and revive in dungeon which is pretty sweet for 4mans run, overall i think its a great class.

1. If the bosses are moving don't use Dragonfist. It's simple. Bosses don't move around unless an FM is kiting with aggro.

2. Windstorm Combo is better for PvP than PvE in my opinion. I personally never use it in PvE.

3. Z is meant for a burst of damage. That's why it gives crit damage in one of the lines. If you can spam it every 30 seconds that would be way too broken for skills like Kingfist S2. Not to mention even in earth build its easy to build Chi stacks.

4. HM Elbow Smash (middle tree) works on players 80% of the time.

• 2 months later...

get your badges and HM skills. Chi burst is a party heal wiuth 10% back to you hits 50% with badge 90% with golden dragon.
get full left with the elbow smash and you can reduce the CD by 50-66% max.
You self heal from windstorm, burning tundra, snowball, and self defense chi so its arguably accurate to call them a healer class.

" If you can spam it every 30 seconds that would be way too broken for skills like Kingfist S2 " but we can spam our kingfist s2 every 30s lol.

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally SF are a good class I have no problems with it. I'm level 50 HM10 doing 14k min damage and I only have one HM skill which is king fist and windstorm which is pretty crap and I dont have a bvadge either. for the 1 min CD is not much of a deal for me seeing as i can restack my V in 30 secs.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my main is a SF, in a group with same AP, im often top 2 in dps.  when a WL uses soul burn, often #1 in dps.

as for PVP, SF is superb against destro and BD due to having 4 possible knock downs, 3 you actively use and 1 that is done as part of your dodge.  both destro and KD are a pain for many cuase of the spin to win stuff and few KDs.  and that heal, mv2 version of it or even the first version depending on the group are both great heals for support, one gives inspiration and 200% def to party, the other boosts max hp with a slightly smaller over all heal. 

SF is not a dumpster class, you just do not know how to play it yet.  as for any class, learn it before you bash it.  all classes have ups n downs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This post is over a year old and likely before SF's got the DPS buff that put them in the top. Not sure if all the badges people are using now were available then. I think not.
I think Death2close didn't realize he responded 8 months later.

• 3 weeks later...

seems like they forgot this class existence xD every other class has buffs sums true friend 45-36s   (basically same skill like sf selfdefchi)   but in pve it doesnt matter xD it only matters alittle in 1v1 or 3v3 where no badges apply kinda wish they make elbow smash  that critical hit one to 3s  aswell that would be good  not great but good.  since kfm has so nice counter when kfm is against a wl i just spam 1111 when thrall is alive and he cant do anything to me :D feels like a cheat  prolly should reroll to kfm.

Archived