How's your DPS?

KlausFlouride

679AP 59% crit. My ping is always at 300ms or higher. I cry inside when I see my 13k/s dps because I know I can do much higher if not for my sh*t ping. xD 

Probably the best I'll ever do in Mushin's Tower. 
LgLnH7G.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

DPS is never constant imo. Different mechanics different responsibility you have etc. im at 675 and normally average around 14-15k on a bad day with 30ms ping (good day is 14. in general i don't think believe you can objectify dps unless all the dps u ever do is compounded into an average etc.

but ya 675ap 58.97 cirt % 219% crit damage 120% acc

• 5 months later...
24 minutes ago, CribLizer said:

Today I found out our class is balanced:

Raven weapon + soul shield + true soul? WLs can do that without these... You simply can't compare pre raven gear with raven gear and true soul and no true soul of course.

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DeCeption1 said:

Well maybe I'm slacking cuz I have 769 AP 62.38% CRIT rate and 236.67% crit damage with only 24-27k max no buffs

Depends more on ping probably. Once I barely hit 20k with over 800 AP and good gear because my ping exploded. You can only push the buttons but if the skills don't activate it's not your fault. With good ping you might be able to do some more dps for your gear but as I said, ping matters much.

i was thinking on change my main, coz i have a bad time with my lovely fm.. but is not so easy 

The true is that i play with 300ms (and sometimes 400ms) my ping is really bad.

I have 61% crit 240 crit damage and 735ap and my ap sucks... without buff i hit 22/25k and with buff the max i hit was 55k.. but usually i hit just 30/35k

this is very sad, i don't do 4man dungeons because i know my dps is low and ppl will be mad at me.

But is not so easy leave my fm, 1 year playing with her, and a lot of work TT_TT

sry 4 my english Y_Y

2 hours ago, iCream said:

i was thinking on change my main, coz i have a bad time with my lovely fm.. but is not so easy 

The true is that i play with 300ms (and sometimes 400ms) my ping is really bad.

I have 61% crit 240 crit damage and 735ap and my ap sucks... without buff i hit 22/25k and with buff the max i hit was 55k.. but usually i hit just 30/35k

this is very sad, i don't do 4man dungeons because i know my dps is low and ppl will be mad at me.

But is not so easy leave my fm, 1 year playing with her, and a lot of work TT_TT

sry 4 my english Y_Y

Your damage is going to suck no matter which class you change to

Your ping is the problem  

Archived