Why did i even farm...

JatoJato

13 hours ago, JatoJato said:

As i pointed out earlier - tell me who can not access every bit of the game? To my knowledge there are not really any limitations how much ap you must have to go into a dungeon. I mean everybody can buy a weapon for 40s and equip it... Also i think the boundaries are so low (this is not a complaint btw - only a remark) that any player that plays the game on a regular basis is able to enter any dungeon he likes (and believe it or not - i think this is good).

With an AP below 550 people are locked out of the Daily challenge and SSP. Daily Challenge now includes basically every day an impassable dungeon, and, overall, all the rooms now require a min of 550 AP to join. The LFP is basically impossible to find for anything starting from Yeti, and chances are it will have one or two bots.

in addition practically all guilds now require 550 as a min with HM10.

so, yes, with a low AP a player has a very limited options, basically just the arenas. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

With an AP below 550 people are locked out of the Daily challenge and SSP. Daily Challenge now includes basically every day an impassable dungeon, and, overall, all the rooms now require a min of 550 AP to join. The LFP is basically impossible to find for anything starting from Yeti, and chances are it will have one or two bots.

so, yes, with a low AP a player has a very limited options, basically just the arenas. 

I'd say 500 AP, not 550 AP.  I've still found 500 AP on every dungeon every day still, when it's the daily challenge ones at any rate, but agreed, anything below that, and it's just rough!

You farmed because you wanted to get to your goal. So the journey has been made less costly. So? So far it doesn't seem like it's been reduced to such a way that it can suddenly be gotten overnight or take zero effort like some might claim.

By this logic you should take offense any time a game, movie, or anything you buy or work towards lessens in price or effort to achieve.

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

In my 5 months of playing this game only one person in a dungeon run actually taught me. S/he was kind enough to tell me to stay within the red circle on pyre lord so I don't get pulled.

in my 5 months only once I saw (and joined) a room that advertised a learning run for nexus with a decent AP requirement of 500. I don't think I will ever see another one.

I have never ever seen a single guild advertise as a casual, learning guild. 

I have never ever seen a guild with the raid leads, scheduled runs by a sign-up on the guild page and activity calendars.

i've seen people willing to pick up slack or carry, but to teach.... No, not really.

bns is a sink or swim game.

May I ask at what time you do your daylies? And your time zone if you may. Because i went in many dungeons and in the newer ones ppl ask (in the 6-man version) if anybody is new here.

Also there are some mechanics that are pretty obvious -> you are ranged (as i am so i do not critisize you for that) so you are mostly save, but some bosses do sth about that - for example the pyre lord, a terror or the scorpion queen. But that is a mechanic that everybody can figure out on his own after failing a few times - this is a normal process - and yes i also had some problems in taking cores in necro and did get flamed (not as hard as a normal flame but i do not know a good english word) by my mele-friends so i learned it. 

In my many month of BnS i must say i did not explain all things every time. But my personal opinion is, that many ppl do not want any tips or even tactics. Do you know how often i explained to ppl why in yeti the fm has to do his v ice at the last 3 not the last 2 slams or not to cast it rdm because it has a global cd or how often i offered advice which bubble to  use in masts or how many times i told sums how to spec their 1 so that they do not root enemys at critical times... Just to name a view. And most of those advices were ignored or i was even flamed because i did interfered with things ppl think they are their own business.

A good friend of mine is very pro-community and he goes helping new players if he has the time. I know he does the explaining in detail because i was in ts with him many times. And even he get flamed sometimes...

So the problem is surely not only on the experienced side of the community.

Also for general tactics. How do you think did "we" learn it. We had to do some research -> YT-Vids, Websites, ... and we failed sometimes to learn it. And yeah i know  only with watching vids or reading some stuff you still have no practice - but you would at least understand the basics of the tactic used... (For example that you have to collect flowers by azura, not to stand in the water in masts or that you have to collect flowers in mast too). Imho - many players that are not as well geared as others and therefore do not spend that much time in BnS do not do this kind of thing...

And to the guilds - i do not know which server you are playing at. But for example at our server there are some guilds that take lower geared players in and although i was never in one i think that they do some dungeon running together as well.

Also it might not be common but our guild would take new players in as well, even if our average is 600+ - to be fair this would come with a catch -> the player has to convince us that he is active, he has to come into the ts and he has to be compatible with our personal mindeset.

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

That is just not right.

The only dungeon that is hard to do with 500 ap ppl is asura. Now why is that - yes because of iruga and the little intelligence test with green and blue mobs. Many ppl just do not know how to do specific cc with their class. All other dungeons are possible - for example masts - many high geared players go in mast 6-man and set the ap-requirement to 500-550. Yes to be fair - they are not doing it because of their good hearts - they do it because they farm "skins" and do not want to pay >300g in a 4-man run - so they go in with ppl that are expected to not pay anything for a skin - but i think it is a good trade in general - they do the carrying and they get the skin if they are lucky enough to drop it.

And yes many rooms require 550 - now why is that - yes because this is a value you can have reached if  you play on a regular basis. This is basically around awakened/true breeze - some oathbraker accessoires - one or two ap-gems and hm 8-10. And funny thing is 550 is still a "low" value but the not so good geared ppl did adapt the behaviour they saw from the top.

As i said bevore - on our server are some guilds that do not require that. Also you can found a guild yourself if there is none that meet this critera - i assume that you are not the only player in this situation and therefore you will find some players that join you. But this is a thing where everybode has to take action for their own.

3 hours ago, Nilkemios said:

You farmed because you wanted to get to your goal. So the journey has been made less costly. So? So far it doesn't seem like it's been reduced to such a way that it can suddenly be gotten overnight or take zero effort like some might claim.

By this logic you should take offense any time a game, movie, or anything you buy or work towards lessens in price or effort to achieve.

Yes you are right the things can still not reached overnight. But in a time that is significantly shortened.

Besides it is not the point what does it matter if i or others reached our goals or not. The only thing i asked and hoped for is participation at the cost reduction. I mean ok - i am palying way to much because im in my master studies and have lots of times - but besides players like myself we have others too. They do not have that much time i have, but they play their 1-3h every day, grind their ass off to get their upgrades because they also want it - and now others get it for far less effort (which is not the problem) and they do not get a single bit of reward for the fact that they did it the hard way without any help. And i can ensure you this are not the players that have 4 or even 3 digit long gold-numbers. 

So what is the problem with giving those ppl something in return so that they feel a little bit rewarded for their efforts. And please do not argue with "they get their reward because they had their weapons earlier and they could do any dungeon and any content they wanted". That is not a reward that is more or less just the thing "you paid for". Also it is just wrong - a normal geared player that plays on a regular basis has 500-550ap and he can do every dungeon he likes.

What you describe is right - but it is not fitting for this example. A price reduction in a normal behaviour and nobody does cry about that (at least not in this thread). But this is not a price reduction - this is a change in the system itself - in your example this would be that the last ppl that watch a film get the extended version for free - which i think would offend ppl that only get the normal version. The pricereduction you can see if you press f5 - just to name 2 examples:

- Stingers from 2,5/3g -> 40s/15-20s in a dungeon

- Moonstones from 5/4g -> 3g 

both with a falling tendendcy. That is the price reduction. Also there are more daylies in the game to earn money than before so reaching the same amount of gold to breakthrough is much easier in the same time. For example in earlier day you had to do Necro, Lair and Yeti - now you could do Yeti (because it is short), Gloomdross/Nexus (because they are also relatively short and easy) and Mast - this would take more or less the same time but you get double or tripple the gold.

Also i asked this question before - why do so many ppl argue against this idea. Which personal advantages do they have if it is prevented - or which personal disadvantages would they have if it would be implemented? I do not get it and i rlly would like to understand.

34 minutes ago, haxx43 said:

guys u should go farm instead of come here and cry on the forum

Do me a favour either read the discussion and bring at least a half decent comment or say nothing at all. 

Because trolling is just lame.

I've played on iksanun, that became Pohanun, and I play when I have time. Sometimes it's 3 or 4 am, sometimes it's late afternoons - early evenings right after work. I am in a mountain time zone. I've been through 5 guilds so far, and only one of them had any sort of regular runs, then they've disbanded to join a level 15 guild. Running a guild, a good guild requires even more commitment than LFPing every day. It's about finding and the herding the cats, and building a core of 'good' players willing to go at a pace of the rest of us at least a few times a week. 

While SSP was accessible, I did manage to get to 547 and 523 ap, and I bought plenty of stingers with selling MTS to do so. I did what I did because I was playing the game, and I don't regret it or ask for a recompense between the 3 g and 0.7 g stingers.

see, what boggles my mind is that you are one of those people that drives the community down the unsustainable and unenjoyable path of playing too many hours per day, every day to gear, gear, gear, and do every dungeon even if it is well above your gaming ability. And even once you've gotten what you wanted that legendary set, you come and say it's not enough. No matter what those like you try to impress on the rest of the community, a video game should not be designed to be played past the point of enjoyment, and for more hours than a person can put into the digital entertainment without making it a centre of his or her life.

you simply do not get it that people not do not want to, they simply cannot do the right cc and/or some of the more complex mechanics. People like me have no business in yeti, sogun or masts - and it's incredibly lame that the game and people like you push us to go there, and the go huffy when we don't do what we cannot do. I've switched my class to the only one not expected to cc, because I am terrified of the double cc's.

You and players LIke you for me represent the minority that turn BnS from an essentially smal but cool game into something utterly unenjoyable, and frustrating.

You are part of the problem.

that's why while I always want the folks to be happy, I find your demands unreasonable, and I hope they will go unanswered. 

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

I've played on iksanun, that became Pohanun, and I play when I have time. Sometimes it's 3 or 4 am, sometimes it's late afternoons - early evenings right after work. I am in a mountain time zone. I've been through 5 guilds so far, and only one of them had any sort of regular runs, then they've disbanded to join a level 15 guild. Running a guild, a good guild requires even more commitment than LFPing every day. It's about finding and the herding the cats, and building a core of 'good' players willing to go at a pace of the rest of us at least a few times a week. 

While SSP was accessible, I did manage to get to 547 and 523 ap, and I bought plenty of stingers with selling MTS to do so. I did what I did because I was playing the game, and I don't regret it or ask for a recompense between the 3 g and 0.7 g stingers.

see, what boggles my mind is that you are one of those people that drives the community down the unsustainable and unenjoyable path of playing too many hours per day, every day to gear, gear, gear, and do every dungeon even if it is well above your gaming ability. And even once you've gotten what you wanted that legendary set, you come and say it's not enough. No matter what those like you try to impress on the rest of the community, a video game should not be designed to be played past the point of enjoyment, and for more hours than a person can put into the digital entertainment without making it a centre of his or her life.

you simply do not get it that people not do not want to, they simply cannot do the right cc and/or some of the more complex mechanics. People like me have no business in yeti, sogun or masts - and it's incredibly lame that the game and people like you push us to go there, and the go huffy when we don't do what we cannot do. I've switched my class to the only one not expected to cc, because I am terrified of the double cc's.

You and players LIke you for me represent the minority that turn BnS from an essentially smal but cool game into something utterly unenjoyable, and frustrating.

You are part of the problem.

that's why while I always want the folks to be happy, I find your demands unreasonable, and I hope they will go unanswered. 

Ok mb you play at times not many ppl are online - that is due to the fact that to less ppl play BnS. I run a guild as well - and because BnS does not need a guild in particular it is very less work - all you have to do is find some players that are online at more or less the same time than you and then go questing with them.

Only because it is always mentioned it will not become true. Noone complaint about marcet prices in this discussion so please keep it out as well because it serves only the purpose of misleading readers.

What i do with my time is none others concern than mine also its my decission to gear up or not - i do not enforce others to do the same. The same is true for the amounts of dungeons i do. Also my given example was about 3 dungeons - that consume at max 1h.

To the point of impressing others. I think this is one of the most unlogical points you mentioned. Because on the one hand i do not care what others think of me and on the other hand there are enough "wallet warriors" and no chance for ppl to distinguish between them and normal players. So yeah it is totally possible to impress others with gear...

And yes i still play this game so i get more stuff to do the things i like - in my case gear up my twink.

Beliefe me i play this game for fun. It is neither the center of my life nor does it negatively affect my life in general - although its none of your concern i will get a very good masters degree.

Ok - so what do ppl expect if they are not even capable of doing some mechanics in a dungeon? I mean sorry but they are luckyly there - because without them a dungeon would be less fun that he actual is. Who pushes you to go somewhere - this is an open world game and you can go wherever you like after you finished the story. 

Yeah sorry for you - but what do you expect - that others do the mechanics for you (as you might understand if everyone thinks so - then this would not be possible...) or a dungeon with no mechanic or something at all - tbh then you could play a game like clickerheroes - or mb another type of game would suit you better (just a friendly advice - no offence). 

And another point to my knowledge there is no class that can not do any cc.

Your last two points i have to decline strongly after reading your text. And i can exactly expain you why.

The problem are players like you. You play a game where mechanics demand actions you are affraid of or can not do (the reason does not matter to me because it is your personal issue). Although you are aware of this fact you go into dungeons. There you met other ppl - mb not such of my type (the hardcore gaming one - if i may call it so myself) but some avearage ppl that play the game the way it is intended and use mechanics that are necessary. Now if someone like you is in a dungeon with them - they have one less player that does the mechanical work that is required by the game - so the chance of failure is increased by 1/6. If they now fail they loose their precious time - then they might look at your stats see that you are mb lowly geared - at least lower than they but normally high enough for the dungeon. In their heads they will now get to a conclusion -> low ap = less game experience => waste of time if i go into a dungeon with someone like that (this assumption might be wrong - but its the only one a player can get to). And the next time he searches a lobby he will use higher AP requirements (even if they are not needed) because there is no other way to determine if a player has experience.

So you are the problem that ppl demand higher AP-Requirements, not the guys alledgedly want to show of their status by a weapon.

I am happy not to do the dungeons I cannot do mechanics for. If there are 6 people in a group, all 6 do not have to do the cc. For all I know there are people who just love doing it and will get it right every time. 

I was in a story mode, non-progression guilds in another game, and it was great. A vast majority of players was like that, doing just the SMs. And very few did hard modes and nightmare, they were progression raiders who did their own thing for bragging rights.

bns can very easily become like that, because it has a lot of content, if it is not over consumed, and if players are not driven to overconsumption by both the company and a small segment of the players. Players like I can easily have tons of fun in BnS, if they will just stop blindly trying to emulate those they have no ability to emulate and force themselves in the content they have no business of playing.

BnS is taken over by people like the progression raiders, only  they don't happily wear their laurels, they tell everyone who don't measure up what you are telling me - to get the f**k out and not spoil their awesome hardcore paradise, and the game rules allow them to steal rewards from the rest of us in SSP.

I used "impress" in its meaning of "make" or "impose", not "dazzle" and "amaze".

What I am trying to tell the guys like you is to do what you want, but stop making everyone else to comply to your mode of play by pushing hard and then trying to force everyone who is not like you out of the game, or moreover coming back and playing a little violin about how you need a compensation, because you went through all the hardships of getting to legendary.

You are telling me that life in 500-550 is just peachy, and how easy it is to just get on with the program,  yet your entire thread is about saving your alt from the terrible fate of having to do so.

but the thing is, it's not a terrible fate, it's okay to have low AP and not being able to do the hard content. It's perfectly fine.... Let people understand it and stop looking for walls to beat their heads against.

you got what you wanted, be happy about it, for gods' sake.

I am not telling you that life there is "peachy" - i am telling you however that it is possible to farm and get to higher ap levels. As i understood most of the players wish for - because otherwise it would be sensless to lower the upgrading costs at all.

Also you can play story mode - who does stop you? If you do not wear a faction uniform noone can attack you but mobs. The fact there is - the story is good yes - but it is very limited - after about 25h of playing, reading dialogues and watching short vids you are done with it. And you can wait for the next content to be released. 

And i never wanted you to get out from this game - because i honestly do not care if you play it or not. To my understanding an mmo allows you to get better gear until the point you have the maximum.  This takes some time and more or less (in the BnS-case more) grinding. I also think that most players see it that way - because of their behaviour. So i only gave you a presonal advice mb to play another game in which you do not have to get upset because ppl like some progress - this saves nerfes and i think is better for ppls health)

You might not understand it - but i do like the hard content - besides the fact that you can rare drops like cloth or skills (that you need if you want to play pvp) it is just more interesting if the dungeon does need a bit more attention because you take more dmg or do not see the bosses attack ranges. Also yes - i would like to take what i can get - that way i can gear one twink and then the next and so on - until i possess every class - and can play whatever i feel like -> maximum diversity - maximum fun for me.

The only thing i save myself is time - thats all. The more i can get the faster i am - because grinding is boring - i would rather like to play pvp and some dungeons i feel for - but then i cannot reach my goal. 

And another time -> i do not care what other ppl do i only care about myself - so stop accusing me or mb others that they enforce ppl to do sth they do not want to. Everyone can play the game as he likes - noone forces anybody to do any dungeon or whatever...

Also 2 important remarks:

1)

You mentioned SSP and said sth about it beeing " accessible " - it still is - you just will have a hard time to get any loot - but because you do not care about progress this should not be a problem, or shouldn't it? In fact - because ppl kill mobs faster due to their gear you have more time to get the view and less thread of beeing aggroed by some badass mob like a terror.

2) 

I thought you search for a dungeon with no mechanics - so i think the last one that meet those properties are BSC, BSH and the Labyrinth - those dungeons you can do very easy with Lvl50 + 550ap.

5 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

You mentioned SSP and said sth about it beeing " accessible " - it still is - you just will have a hard time to get any loot - but because you do not care about progress this should not be a problem, or shouldn't it? In fact - because ppl kill mobs faster due to their gear you have more time to get the view and less thread of beeing aggroed by some badass mob like a terror.

Before the merge, I could get the credits, including Grindtooth once in a while. After the merge, I need to go through a few channels to get the credit for the main quest. Sometimes, I cannot get even the captains, let alone the terrors or unbound. I am not dying any more, not any longer, once I stopped defending the drills, because there is no point as I will never get a credit for Grindtooth. No, no, now I do like everyone, rush into the mid, and just hope to get enough hits in to get that min. tbh, Heuk and Mistywoods is a better time management than SSP now, not to mention more pleasant...

I only want want gear that admits me to the dungeon rooms, whatever the min is. for a little while, I was okay, now area after area of the game, the same things I used to be able to do, I cannot. It's even hard to put together a 500 group for Cold Storage....

5 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Before the merge, I could get the credits, including Grindtooth once in a while. After the merge, I need to go through a few channels to get the credit for the main quest. Sometimes, I cannot get even the captains, let alone the terrors or unbound. I am not dying any more, not any longer, once I stopped defending the drills, because there is no point as I will never get a credit for Grindtooth. No, no, now I do like everyone, rush into the mid, and just hope to get enough hits in to get that min. tbh, Heuk and Mistywoods is a better time management than SSP now, not to mention more pleasant...

I only want want gear that admits me to the dungeon rooms, whatever the min is. for a little while, I was okay, now area after area of the game, the same things I used to be able to do, I cannot. It's even hard to put together a 500 group for Cold Storage....

Yes - therefore look at point 2 of my earlier remark - CS is a dungeon that has a mechanic - because i think with approximately 500 ap the Bloodmane (or how its called) can kill you and your group.

4 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Yes - therefore look at point 2 of my earlier remark - CS is a dungeon that has a mechanic - because i think with approximately 500 ap the Bloodmane (or how its called) can kill you and your group.

And I had been running it for 2 months straight to get my HM skill, with 500 groups. It was a standard. Now it's 550. Nothing changed with the Bloodmane.

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

And I had been running it for 2 months straight to get my HM skill, with 500 groups. It was a standard. Now it's 550. Nothing changed with the Bloodmane.

Yeah and i explained that earlier too. Fact is - ppl got some gear and they set their own stage as standard. And as i said earlier too - that is not the fault of the good geared ppl - thats the fault of ppl like you and partly ncsoft because there is no way to determine if a player has experience (and the run will go smoothly) or not.

1 hour ago, JatoJato said:

Yeah and i explained that earlier too. Fact is - ppl got some gear and they set their own stage as standard. And as i said earlier too - that is not the fault of the good geared ppl - thats the fault of ppl like you and partly ncsoft because there is no way to determine if a player has experience (and the run will go smoothly) or not.

yep, it's all my own fault that I am not a player like you. Well, guess what, that's exactly why I don't like it when the players like you get even more than they already have. If you suggested help for all Alts, I'll be happy to support you. But since you want the already well-to-do and fortunate group of players get more perks... Nah. 

The he game is yours, so enjoy it.

The change helps all alts - and with more mats everyone has an advantage because the prices will drop down even more.

What you say is that you are envy and ppl that already have much do not deserve the same stuff than others.

You do not have to become saucy (i hope that is the right word - and i do not insult you - i googled it) i never said you have a player like me - i just said that if a player is in a dungeon he should be able to use cc and at least watched a vid about the mechanic.

Yeah well - it i would be able to decide it would suggest that achievements and therefore hm-skills will be available for all chars of an acc once one of them has unlocked them. So the price is justified.

17 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

The change helps all alts - and with more mats everyone has an advantage because the prices will drop down even more.

What you say is that you are envy and ppl that already have much do not deserve the same stuff than others.

You do not have to become saucy (i hope that is the right word - and i do not insult you - i googled it) i never said you have a player like me - i just said that if a player is in a dungeon he should be able to use cc and at least watched a vid about the mechanic.

Yeah well - it i would be able to decide it would suggest that achievements and therefore hm-skills will be available for all chars of an acc once one of them has unlocked them. So the price is justified.

No, what I said is that everyone deserves to be treated equally, no matter if they have a toon with a legendary or not in terms of the materials and upgrades for their other characters. If that was what you were suggesting, account bound stuff or achievemnts, I'd say amen to that. It's putting the 'if you have a legendary' that is not to my liking.

I also do not envy you. In fact what gave me a pause is just how unsatisfied you are when you have so much. That bothers me. I am used to folks that are pretty darn content and able to get whatever the heck they feel like when they reach the top in the other game. That's literally the first time I see someone with a legendary asking for more stuff, and complaining. 

Yeah the equal threating would lead us to the point that players do have to use the same number of materials for doing the same upgrades - if however they did the upgrading already and the materials are still relevant they should get something in return too - as i tried to explain the whole thread.

I spoke of achievements and in special the HM-Skills that are bound to those - for example the eating of a Bean or and Chiling Flame Elixir. If however weapons would be tradable as well i would not say no. 

In any case i did not a single time say or even suggest that this feature should be bound to a legendary - it should simply work for all Accounts at any time.

You know that having a legendary is far away from beeing maxed out - i think you could spend a lot of money on maxed gems and other stuff - also the legendary has 6 stages. The 1st thing i do not intend to do - because it is definitely not worth - the 2nd i might do after i got the skins necessary - but i dont know it yet - anyway as i said before this is a matter of concern not only for me - but for others as well - and they do not all have a legendary weapon - they have some scorpio for example and still spent a good part more of the  materials (in the worst case for them double if you go from true profane and the 50% discount) that have to be spent after the update. 

Also in my personal opinion it is not important which weapon stage i have also having more than others does not make ppl bad - i mean i do not try to get richer by putting anyone in a disadvantage.

5 hours ago, JatoJato said:

Yeah the equal threating would lead us to the point that players do have to use the same number of materials for doing the same upgrades - if however they did the upgrading already and the materials are still relevant they should get something in return too - as i tried to explain the whole thread.

I spoke of achievements and in special the HM-Skills that are bound to those - for example the eating of a Bean or and Chiling Flame Elixir. If however weapons would be tradable as well i would not say no. 

In any case i did not a single time say or even suggest that this feature should be bound to a legendary - it should simply work for all Accounts at any time.

You know that having a legendary is far away from beeing maxed out - i think you could spend a lot of money on maxed gems and other stuff - also the legendary has 6 stages. The 1st thing i do not intend to do - because it is definitely not worth - the 2nd i might do after i got the skins necessary - but i dont know it yet - anyway as i said before this is a matter of concern not only for me - but for others as well - and they do not all have a legendary weapon - they have some scorpio for example and still spent a good part more of the  materials (in the worst case for them double if you go from true profane and the 50% discount) that have to be spent after the update. 

Also in my personal opinion it is not important which weapon stage i have also having more than others does not make ppl bad - i mean i do not try to get richer by putting anyone in a disadvantage.

Your first post, third paragraph Stated explicitly that you are looking for skills unlocks and materials for people with legendary gear on their main for their Alts.

lately i lose motivation to farm gold in ssp, moonstone price continue to drop and now touch 2.5g soon it'll reach 2g. legendary seem out of reach now.

why do i even farm? 30 min i can only expect 2key = 2 moonstone, for 5g? 5g/30min... really? waw! or is this what developer want? they want us play in dungeon? to farm what? stinger? @40s

or to farm rare item like asura ember, ofal, or hm book? item that only heaven know when will drop?

i only able to play 2-3 hours/day after work. i only able to get 12 moonstone, 30g.. lol. if i continue doing this for 1 month i can only get 900g, and premium stone price @600g

anyone have any idea how to farm gold other than ssp?

19 hours ago, JatoJato said:

Also for general tactics. How do you think did "we" learn it. We had to do some research -> YT-Vids, Websites, ... and we failed sometimes to learn it. And yeah i know  only with watching vids or reading some stuff you still have no practice - but you would at least understand the basics of the tactic used... (For example that you have to collect flowers by azura, not to stand in the water in masts or that you have to collect flowers in mast too). Imho - many players that are not as well geared as others and therefore do not spend that much time in BnS do not do this kind of thing...

Stop pushing YT and websites to learn dungeons. It's a game, and most of the fun in it is learning the mechanics on your own or with a group, not watching stupid videos online.

What do you think people did in games like, AC, UO, EQ, WoW, etc. before this whole YT/streaming revolution? They learned it on their own, and eventually it all worked out.

If you aren't willing to help others in the game, you are fools, as it is the others that will make this game last.  99% of the time, I use LFP to go to dungeons, not because I can't do them, or lack the AP/Crit, but because I know the ones that do are afraid people will leave as soon as they see a 425AP in Yeti,etc. which honestly is all it takes.

I'm on Soha, anyone needs any help feel free to PM me, Gändalf or Cätman. I'm not always around, but when I am, I or someone in my clan is always willing to help others, which this community is severely lacking. (The A is <alt> 0228 on your keypad)

14 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Your first post, third paragraph Stated explicitly that you are looking for skills unlocks and materials for people with legendary gear on their main for their Alts.

Please read the context as well - yes i said that i would have like some kind of reward/compensation - this can be a skill. But in general i am not opposed to the idea that every skill of every player is on all their chars once unlocked.

12 hours ago, Fiana said:

lately i lose motivation to farm gold in ssp, moonstone price continue to drop and now touch 2.5g soon it'll reach 2g. legendary seem out of reach now.

why do i even farm? 30 min i can only expect 2key = 2 moonstone, for 5g? 5g/30min... really? waw! or is this what developer want? they want us play in dungeon? to farm what? stinger? @40s

or to farm rare item like asura ember, ofal, or hm book? item that only heaven know when will drop?

i only able to play 2-3 hours/day after work. i only able to get 12 moonstone, 30g.. lol. if i continue doing this for 1 month i can only get 900g, and premium stone price @600g

anyone have any idea how to farm gold other than ssp?

Materials are getting cheaper -> Premium stones are getting cheaper as well. Also i think with dropping prices you do make more gold in dungeons due to the daily.

Archived