My Letter to Blade and Soul West.

Altheatheia

Hello,
This post might hurt the fan boys of Bloodlust, however this is the ultimate truth and you need to stop arguing with me and think about every reply you gonna put here before you put it.

1: The bot issue : It seems that's impossible to solve, but my question is : Is it really impossible to solve? the game been online for nearly a year and you guys couldn't fight the hackers or stop botters, or spammers or those summoners in SSP, why? are you guys really that limited? are you actually counting on GameGuard to protect you? Why there is no GM comes to SSP banning these bots and leave, once a day, it will take him/her 5 mins, why aint you doing this?

2: Why the RU server have better ping than the EU server? whats wrong with your datacenter? why is it that bad? or is it because you have too much protection on the game that it started to lag players? but for my information the servers been lagging since beta, but my question is : Are you going to get better servers? or are we stuck with these ones? are you going to work on your game fix the delay and ping or are you going to ignore the issue? where is the issue? is it the server or is it the game coding?

3: Why the GMs think that players are ignorant? why do for example @NC Elusive wrote i and i quote " its impossible to transfer players from NA to EU or the opposite ". Do you actually think players will believe that? You know that other games such as GuildWar 2 and Aion have region server transfers and both are NCsoft games right?, i mean come on is there any better answer that can actually convince players? Generally not only applied to the transfer case but with everything that have to do with the game., give the players the truth, say we won't do it because we don't want to do it, simple as that.  " Use what you think is impossible to make money." think about it. DUH!

4: Are you actually free to play? or are you Grind to play? or are you Pay to win? and if its grind to play, did you actually check how hard to gear a new character now? did you actually check how new players suffer in the old content? its a desert in the old dungeons did you know that?, tell me what are you going to do about it?, yeah welcome to the NA/EU where players actually complain.

5: 
You want to make money, is there any other ways to make money other than RNG chests, upgrades and troves? Don't you guys have marketing pros that can actually get you a genius idea to make money instead of the RNG boxes?. i can give you ideas if you want and it will make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS without screwing with the game. TRUST ME I CAN!

5: Why there is no section for suggestions in this forum? why when i made a ticket to give them my suggestion the support asked me to post my suggestion in "The General Disccution " with the other posts that have nothing to do with suggestions?.

6: Why do RU region getting the KR outfits before us? for example the Butterfly outfit from the Korean contest winner 2015, why West won't get it?.

7: Why the EXP SUCKS in PvP Arena? i know you increased it, however not enough. Increase the exp only for winners to avoid abuse.

1 hour ago, Hamoud said:

i can give you ideas if you want and it will make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS without screwing with the game. TRUST ME I CAN!

I think I saw statment like this somwhere...

Oh, I remember! It was when I accidentally read mails in my spam folder.

2 hours ago, Hamoud said:

Hello,
This post might hurt the fan boys of Bloodlust, however this is the ultimate truth and you need to stop arguing with me and think about every reply you gonna put here before you put it.

Aight people , move along now, nothing to see here

@OP your post is the best post, I agree 1000%

Cheers :^)

2 hours ago, Hamoud said:

2: Why the RU server have better ping than the EU server? whats wrong with your datacenter? why is it that bad? or is it because you have too much protection on the game that it started to lag players? but for my information the servers been lagging since beta, but my question is : Are you going to get better servers? or are we stuck with these ones? are you going to work on your game fix the delay and ping or are you going to ignore the issue? where is the issue? is it the server or is it the game coding?

6: Why do RU region getting the KR outfits before us? for example the Butterfly outfit from the Korean contest winner 2015, why West won't get it?.

2)Because RU server have servers in Russia/Europe but EU server have server in NA, because NA > EU for NC.

6)Olay game, dont think about loli costumes.

I think the main problem is the rapid updating of content.

Normally this is implemented more slowly and most players can equip before the next update.

make everyone happy is impossible.

They made people happy twitchers demanding rapid deployment of content that ran out of pve content, then they threatened to leave.

Equipped really fast is only for the rich or twitchers who dream of being Jaesung. and their slaves who dream of being like twitchers.

Unfortunately I think NC thinks his players are teenagers or fapers, I think that normal people can not imagine 25+ family with jobs and children playing, and that the credit card are parents. I think that's why we treat them like children.

With the theme of change region, I'm sure it will implement at some point, you just need to wait.

With ping, it is true they have a serious problem and is no fault of their servers of our companies.

If you can see the forum I can assure you that the damage is receiving NC is impressive, I think they have to spend long meeting hours and if no answer is not to make us angrier to not have any weight to offer and so far observed.

Likewise also the information we give them the players is invaluable, many companies spend fortunes on attracting new customers and people to provide them with fresh ideas.

I think you wrote your letter with too much emotion, which make the one your addressing to take you less serious.

You have some good points, however you should write objectively and with facts and or solutions to said problems. 

thats something they can work with.

1 hour ago, KanekiKen said:

Look you can be in favor or against NCSOFT

Feel loved or despised.

But in the end, this is all that matters in the world

1Yy4dUq.jpg

Those are really volatile - and that's not a good thing. If their management gave a damn about their stakeholders, they'd see BOTH an increase in player satisfaction and profitability. The gaming industry is all about product differentiation, not cost leadership.

2 hours ago, GreenOwl said:

2)Because RU server have servers in Russia/Europe but EU server have server in NA, because NA > EU for NC.

6)Olay game, dont think about loli costumes.

Eu servers are in Germany dude....

1 hour ago, Pesto said:

to be fair though, i have never seen a popular free to play game without bots or hacks D:

better yet, why don't you tell me which game is bot/hack free :P

TERA? they used to have a big issue with it... but they dont anymore :)

Just now, Pesto said:

quick google search in chinese indicated existence of a botting program before, but i think it's no longer supported. i guess either Tera really managed to stop bots or the companies lost interest in developing the bot program

the same webpage now offers tree of saviour and blade and soul bots D:

tera used to have a huge issue with bots and mostly because they used the same garbage called gameguard. They basically drop that completely and they have integrated the protection withing the client itself.

no problem ever since :)

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

TERA? they used to have a big issue with it... but they dont anymore :)

quick google search in chinese indicated existence of a botting program before, but i think it's no longer supported. i guess either Tera really managed to stop bots or the companies lost interest in developing the bot program

the same webpage now offers tree of saviour and blade and soul bots D:

actually i was wrong, a botting forum offers a working tera bot for taiwanese server, updated 2016 and boasts functionalities such as 

auto towning after low bandage

responding to general conversations

sound warning when people talk in general/private messages you

updated spirit master skills w/e that class is

etc etc

mind you i never tried this since i don't play tera but the people who posted thanking the author in 2016 doesn't seem to be complaining about it :P

i assume it's just because no one develops it for NA Tera, but if it's doable for other servers, it's probably doable here too.

Archived