I't is p2w game!!! Or why I'm so poor to make good gear?

Terl

Get a friend/bf/gf to play with and farm with. It is much more fun and you will gear up both your chars fairly fast. I wouldn't be where I am atm without the help of my bf. We both have 600+ AP mains with 500+ alts. It is challenging but there is much more gold circulating in game so it is expected that some items like moonstones go more expensive while other items such as stingers go cheaper and cheaper. People need to make profit somehow in order to gear up or create alts.

1 hour ago, WLraik said:

You forgot to hide your gold from your inventory...

I don't get it why he has to hide his gold? Lol. BTW It is definitely not P2W game, more like Pay2Progress. Most characters in this game need some hand skills unlike other games, recently I've killed some 680+ AP guy with my 559 AP destroyer. Now back to our issue, I have to agree with moonstone prices if you ask me why its simple, you can earn them so easily. I can get good amount moonstones a day, its stupid thing called rng so my worst was 7 moonstones and best was 89 moonstones in a day. Actually lets say two days for 89 moonstones because I wasn't sleep like two days then. Its good actually I can live with these prices in fact I can earn good gold, yet I dont need gold. I am thinking about these people with 400~ AP its really bad for them lol.

@erengny and that's where the problem is.

400ap players (complete newbies) have hard time gearing up and when they try a dungeon like yeti for example they get shit on so some of them only do low reward dungeons after.

During that phase they either grow a thick skin, stop gearing up or don't prioritize gearing anymore or they quit the game.

What I see is on the weak faction side where SSP is not a topic half the playerbase is lowlvl or stuck at 400-450ap

I think the issue is the lack of options for poorly geared players to upgrade their weapons and accessories. It's great that there are more options overall to get moonstones such as Mushin's Tower F14 and F15, and being in the upper ranks of the tower of infinity. However, the problem with this becomes "the rich get richer". Moonstone prices can potentially drop, but with the huge demand for them, it'll probably remain stably high unless fewer and fewer players need moonstones, which is unlikely since moonstones are needed for almost everything aside from upgrades.

So for the "poor", the only option they realistically have is to buy them off the marketplace. As for the other options: They'll get killed in SSP and won't be able to compete with 550+ players, their ping is most likely 100+ so doing Mushin's Tower F14 and F15 might be challenging or simply "undoable", and we all know they won't be in the top ranks of Tower of Infinity. Given that moonstones are 4G+ each right now, that's a lot of dailies needed to cough up the gold necessary for their upgrades. It's great that there are more dailies to get gold, but "the rich get richer" since most parties tend to look for 500+ or even 550+. And not to mention, the community is pretty salty in handling people below 500 AP. Those aren't really good options for the average 400-450 AP person. Overall, this makes earning gold really tedious and takes out any pleasure in playing the game. Heck, making Junghado just drop 1 moonstone when you defeat him would probably make a huge difference.

Archived