infinity tower

Torunder

I cant comprehend what can i learn from a place that uses too many CCs far too often, mixed with too many resists even more often, while trying to fight agains ridiculous amounts of hp. 

I havent seen and dont think my pvp skills will improve with this place, sadly is the only place where we can get the badge.

imo pvp is about , yes resisting and CCing a bit while bursting your enemy eficiently, thing that its impossible at or more like it's unimportant with those ammounts of hp. oh and ofc theres a timer, timer and huge ammounts of hp, sure that's realistic on pvp.

On a side note, its even more dificult since someone thought FMs didnt need fast freeze, and that contrary to other classes , enemies can move while having this status, which btw its needed to stun... gg there NC.

You can't run the tower with a PVE build and hope to do well.  These aren't your average mobs.  The AI is actually quite good.  Spec for a PVP build with lots of CC your self and learn how to counter each class.  On my WL I can't do anything against a scummoner in there.  On my assassin, it's MUCH easier..

As far as the badge is concerned. You only need to win one fight and forefit (just die) on the 2nd to get loot. You'll get better rewards if you get past 20th floor, but sounds like you're having issues so just kill one mob and collect your loot.

not pve build, spec CCs, good gear, not great but can defend myself at arena when i get in it. yet resists at tower is huge, and i dont think the AI is good, more like they threw a bunch of resist anc low cd ccs on the npc side. and im past 20, getting to 28 this season and to 32 or 34 last one

6 hours ago, Torunder said:

not pve build, spec CCs, good gear, not great but can defend myself at arena when i get in it. yet resists at tower is huge, and i dont think the AI is good, more like they threw a bunch of resist anc low cd ccs on the npc side. and im past 20, getting to 28 this season and to 32 or 34 last one

it's not that the AI's ccs have low cds per say but if you pay close attention to the npc's gear you'll notice quite a few of them are using seraph weapons which has a chance to give them a stack when they get hit and at 10 stacks it resets all their skills. So by attacking them quickly to beat the timer you're also resetting their cds which is why at times it seems like they have ridiculously low or even borderline broken cds.

I PvE spec'd them one time cause it was my second time trying the tower and I forgot that it was like a PvP. I made it to floor 24 oddly enough, but it was incredibly frustrating dealing with their nearly constant CCs.

On 7/21/2016 at 11:48 PM, SaveTheQueen said:

it's not that the AI's ccs have low cds per say but if you pay close attention to the npc's gear you'll notice quite a few of them are using seraph weapons which has a chance to give them a stack when they get hit and at 10 stacks it resets all their skills. So by attacking them quickly to beat the timer you're also resetting their cds which is why at times it seems like they have ridiculously low or even borderline broken cds.

If i recall correctly in the patch notes it said the higher u get the shorter cd they have on certain skills.

On ‎29‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 9:30 AM, Grimoir said:

If i recall correctly in the patch notes it said the higher u get the shorter cd they have on certain skills.

Yes but I think it starts way too early, even before floor 30. Just think about the prices there. When most people might be able to reach floor 40+ for all challenger ss we will have way better ones because this won't happen this year but we will get legendary ss this year. The skill update you can buy there is also not important enough to die there hundreds of times to get them.

The tower is good content but terribly made. "PVP" against enemies with way more hp than you is bad enough but they cheat with cooldowns way too much.

Tower is a AI cheat fest. Being unable to fight back because ur skills are on CD while the AIs are pretty much always off CD. I find this especially noticeable with AI destros and there never ending chain stun till your dead.

Archived