Names

Izayas

Simply were running out of names to pick for our characters and there are tons of lvl 45 and even 1 that either quitted or didnt even bother with the game actually, just saving names back when it was out and never use em. Who else thinks they should atleast for the lvl 1 do a name wipe and hand them a free name changer in case they ever come back (which most likely wont happen). Whats ur opinion on this?

Bobbie Jo

Nyssa Dae

Mirae Ji

All first names with last names (I picked what wiki said were Korean last names for mine).  The point?  Add a last name.  In the BnS setting, you wouldn't tend to be called SolarKitty.  So, I find it hard to believe that we're running out of names.

Maybe you're just uncreative. We can't all have original names. None of my igns are ever taken. And it hasn't been that long yet. I say no for now. This is seriously not a priority compared to every other current nuisance in the game they still need to find a way to fix. 

55 minutes ago, Cor said:

There is plenty of names avaiable you just need to be creative instead of only trying names like naruto...

I agree with this. And, as the other folks pointed out, because you can use two words as your name, the number of combinations increases as well. I use real words names because I could not quite figure out the Korean naming scheme to translate what I wanted. Even with my last name being always the same word, which really limits the pool for me, I had no troubles building my legacy.

Another thing to mention, is that since in the Oriental tradition the last name comes first, you can also flip the order of the last name and the first name.

By just playing this game, I can see that there must be a fandom out there that has characters named something like Yuki or Riuy or Baka because I see endless characters in the game that go in all sorts of trouble to have it included into their names. Just like in SW game you have a plethora of people doing endless variations on Vader and Kenobi. It always amused me.

Archived