Garbage RNG with event

Ambition

I've gotten the Sapphire Gem (and luckily on my alt to boot so my main FM can just purchase the same gem <3), 10 times the 100SS bundle, 3 times 10stinger, way too many times the 10SS bundles but I do agree on moonstones I've only gotten twice the 10 bundle so far, here's hoping the remaining pouches will be more generous with them but eh, at this point it's not even worth talking about the interesting RNG always going on when it comes to moonstones acquired either through these pouches or from the merchant since RNG is RNG, some people will hit the jackpot and others won't.

I got sapphire gem twice, ruby is what i want, but so far no luck. Got twice i think 100 soulstones and once 10x stinger. Moonstones which are biggest problem, have low chance it seems, which is ridiculous. Anyway NC should've made moonstones and gems with higher chance. I'm grateful for free stuff, but this RNG everywhere is making me sick... 

5 minutes ago, MCOnyx said:

I got sapphire gem twice, ruby is what i want, but so far no luck. Got twice i think 100 soulstones and once 10x stinger. Moonstones which are biggest problem, have low chance it seems, which is ridiculous. Anyway NC should've made moonstones and gems with higher chance. I'm grateful for free stuff, but this RNG everywhere is making me sick... 

I think you should even grateful they made events on very short periods, they dont have to. I've played many games that didnt have many events like bns.

3 minutes ago, Kung Fung said:

I think you should even grateful they made events on very short periods, they dont have to. I've played many games that didnt have many events like bns.

Like I said, I am grateful. Not sure which MMO's you played, but pretty much every one I did, had events one kind or other and not just in-game events, but also shop events, like 30% - 50% more coins etc. I never saw "coin event" here and IMO, events make all the difference between good publisher and bad (greedy) one.

Mmgh, I think I had a number of 10x ss bundles, 2 or 3 x 100 SS bundles and maybe 3 or 4 10 x stingers bundle, and 2x10 moonstones. I'd love to get a 100x stingers drop, but I can live without it. I will buy the gem if I did not goof up with the certificates distribution between my 2 co-mains. I certainly do not expect to get a gem drop. It's rare and I don't get rare.

17 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Mmgh, I think I had a number of 10x ss bundles, 2 or 3 x 100 SS bundles and maybe 3 or 4 10 x stingers bundle, and 2x10 moonstones. I'd love to get a 100x stingers drop, but I can live without it. I will buy the gem if I did not goof up with the certificates distribution between my 2 co-mains. I certainly do not expect to get a gem drop. It's rare and I don't get rare.

Lend me some of your motivations please :(. I'm on 120+ runs of each merchant dungeons, do my daily chores.. nothing. Meanwhile guildie sitting on their 4th peridot I'm like......... "block spammer + report bots"  

7 minutes ago, Fennalie said:

Lend me some of your motivations please :(. I'm on 120+ runs of each merchant dungeons, do my daily chores.. nothing. Meanwhile guildie sitting on their 4th peridot I'm like......... "block spammer + report bots"

Ah, I don't intend to gear up my characters past True Breeze. So what I am getting is quite enough. I only have 3 gem sockets on each, so getting a  gem means I will need to buy hammers, and I have 2 that would unlock my lowbie alts sockets nicely, getting a gem is headache much 'cause messes plans up.

Collected 38 of them, Without Opening, and Decided to give it a shot and open, instead of getting as many as possible till the end, out of 38 pouches got: (Don't Remember the First 10 I opened Since Release) 

Regular:
70 SS, 38 Stinger, 38 Ticket, 18 Moon stones, 1 Naryu Tablet, 1 Fabric, 27 Naryu Coin, 4 Fragments, 4 Silver Naryu. 

Bundles:

5 Bundles of 10 Stingers, 3 Bundles of 10 Moonstones, 4 Bundles of 100 SS, 2 Bundles of 10 SS. 

So It's not bad since it's extra addition to Daily Challenge,  but It's not great. but I say Decent, but either way, we still getting a peridot Gem at the end, so It's a good addition. And Besides, They were kind enough to add this event to Daily Challenge, So we can't blame that RNG is low chance, You still getting Extra item, where if they didn't added, you wouldn't have that chance of getting extra.

Archived