Am i alone?

Altheatheia

I just want to ask, am i the only EU player in NA server?
I am lagging pretty hard, i been in NA just for my friends, but all of them quit, and my ping sucks..

Am i the only EU player who wants to move to the EU server? i just can't take the delay anymore, i know its my fault.. i know, but are they going to do anything about it? i can't really have fun anymore...

I am doing pve all the time, i am good at it, but i moved to the next stage now, i tried pvp, i made it to rank 9 Warlock, but i lost it cuz of 300+ Ping, i really wanna move to the EU server.... can someone answer me? are their going to be server transfar between EU and NA?

the servers themselves already lagging even for those who play next to it. i just cant imagine how much worse it is for you playing on NA from Europe. ><
and, I  guess you r not the only one, but I don't think there are many like you.:d

11 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

I am lagging pretty hard, i been in NA just for my friends, but all of them quit, and my ping sucks..

Am i the only EU player who wants to move to the EU server? i just can't take the delay anymore, i know its my fault.. i know, but are they going to do anything about it? i can't really have fun anymore...

I am doing pve all the time, i am good at it, but i moved to the next stage now, i tried pvp, i made it to rank 9 Warlock, but i lost it cuz of 300+ Ping, i really wanna move to the EU server.... can someone answer me? are their going to be server transfar between EU and NA?

you are not the only one, i'm living in the US but i'm getting really heavy lag as well. 

20 minutes ago, Lexter said:

I got many micro frozes in EU server too today and i'm EU player.

I checked my ping in the EU server 2 days ago, it was heaven on earth, much better than NA ofc... i just want them to move me to the EU even if its gonna cost 500 USDs -.- thats how much i am fraustrated.. no, not 500, 1k USDs

17 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

I checked my ping in the EU server 2 days ago, it was heaven on earth, much better than NA ofc... i just want them to move me to the EU even if its gonna cost 500 USDs -.- thats how much i am fraustrated.. no, not 500, 1k USDs

Sorry, but this is reason why is this game in current state. Don't do it. Pay money for their shit servers? Look, i'm from EU and as many players have high ping and lags on EU servers. You realy want pay money for this? Please, don't. And if you did, you can't expect change. Also you must count with fact our EU servers are linked with their NA versions.

Or you are one from lucky guys and you will have better conditions in EU, who knows. But please, 20USD is reasonable price.

12 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Sorry, but this is reason why is this game in current state. Don't do it. Pay money for their shit servers? Look, i'm from EU and as many players have high ping and lags on EU servers. You realy want pay money for this? Please, don't. And if you did, you can't expect change. Also you must count with fact our EU servers are linked with their NA versions.

Or you are one from lucky guys and you will have better conditions in EU, who knows. But please, 20USD is reasonable price.

I just wanna have fun man, i'll pay for it if i can,, i can't experince the game with decent ping...

8 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

I just wanna have fun man, i'll pay for it if i can,, i can't experince the game with decent ping...

It is fine pay for fun but you must know what you will get. From what i know, server transfers are not avaliable yet, so this debate is pintless.

I wish you luck.

Just now, Hamoud said:

give me that 150 MS, i'll freakin do wonders :'(

it still decides to drop to like idk which ping (probably 0 cuz nothing happens and u cant do anything) for like 5-7secs 30 times a day.

Sometimes it even kicks u out.

Well maybe u dont value ping as much as i do ... for me this is horror. It doesnt matter if its 150 or 350... everything above 70~ is to high x.x

150ms ping in an empty town in endgame map. Over 200 in dungeons during combat. That's EU for you. Don't expect to get a server transfer from NA to EU. Yes it is your fault, good thing you realize that, but the only way to do it (and still, there's a high chance it will not happen) is if NCWest sells the EU servers to a different publisher. At the current state, you can only make a new char in EU servers. 

3 hours ago, Ethria said:

150ms ping in an empty town in endgame map. Over 200 in dungeons during combat. That's EU for you. Don't expect to get a server transfer from NA to EU. Yes it is your fault, good thing you realize that, but the only way to do it (and still, there's a high chance it will not happen) is if NCWest sells the EU servers to a different publisher. At the current state, you can only make a new char in EU servers. 

the ping on game is not accurate, also BloodLust is EU

3 hours ago, Hamoud said:

the ping on game is not accurate, also BloodLust is EU

If I judge from the lags etc, its either pretty accurate or pretty close. As for the team Bloodlust.. Ok.. If you say so.. Its not like I asked anything about Bloodlust.........Or that is has anything to do with the bad ping or the OP wanting to transfer....... 

I play sometime on NA for your same reason, because some friend of mine are there. I have 2 chars in Mushin and Master Hong, but the lag is insane. It's quite impossibile to iframe and I must push more times a key hoping a skill will start. Instead no problems on EU at least PvE side.

Unfortunately actually it's not possibile to transfer chars even not among servers on the same region. Anyway if you are going to create a new char and if you'll create it on Hao Discrict I could help to level up.

14 hours ago, Hamoud said:

I feel you man, I feel you!

Archived