We are experiencing serious in-game INFLATION.

Dark Market Gold Rate is already at 1 g : $ 0.5

Silvefrost Transformation Stone is now 17 g per EA.

SPTS is now over 650G

Stingers are now 3G

Moonstones are now 4~5G

Dark Market Gold Rate is already at 1 g : $ 0.5

.................................................................... We seriously need to cut off unofficial source of gold or else?

NCSoft, I do understand you guys want to make crazy Gold Buying Fanatics happy, but this is too much. We already have way too much place to spend gold and crazy fanatics are buying so much gold and bringing doom to market.

The upgrade nebula stone event and with the deadline for nebula stones expiring on the 22nd of this month is causing a huge increase in demand as people are trying to save mats on the upgrades and more people are actually upgrading.  They really need to do something about the moonstones though. That double rng for acquisition make a huge bottleneck for such a high need item.

It's also due to the fact that bots were banned. for e.g sky petals flower. they were 25s++ each 2 weeks ago. they dropped to 8s each 1 week ago. Why? Because the usual supply in market is around 500-1000. It went to 50, 000 suddenly, only possible by mass bot farming. But it went back to 29 s each when there was a ban wave recently.

Same goes for soulstones, moon stones and stingers. Of course, there were players who saw this, and they took the chance to jack up the market price.

Sort of like I did when attack gems went from 15 to 17 now pretty much all my accounts/chars have over 100 gold on them (yet I still can't spend it all on costumes from currency exchange so whats the FREAKIN POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The grind is stupid long to get anywhere after true pirate and the P2W options to get around it popular enough fuel the gold seller market.  Every squeeze that NCWest puts on the players to make it less a game and more a job send more folks to the exits or to the gold sellers.  The more gold poured into the system, the less value it has and the farther the economy spirals into the toilet.  Not sure what NCWest has in mind to correct this as it certainly isn't adding to their fortunes (unless they truly do own some of the gold sites on the side), but F2P MMOs usually do some incredibly stupid things to "correct" economies that are out of control, usually leading to mass player exodus and the eventual end of the line where the game slides into "maintenance mode".  One has to hope that NCWest is going to think things through and maybe hire someone that knows a thing or two about economics before doing anything rash.

You can't please everyone... one way to reduce the prices is to increase the supply of items. E.g. Ncw can make moonstone/stingers drop from silverfrost daily boxes. This will push down the price of them (like how jars are much cheaper than pickaxes) to a reasonable amount but will also *cricket* off people who invested in these in there market.

Is very simple why they are so expensive.  Lot's of people (including myself) have been stock piling them. I been making them on all my alts and buying them on the AH. When soul fighter comes out lot's of people will want them for their weapons/accessories upgrades. We can then sell it for high price. My advice is buy them now. When JUNE 21 hits they could go as high as 8 to 9g each or higher and people will still buy them like hotcakes due the hype of a new class.

if anything look at the patch when WL hits. I would also suggest buying all the weaspons and accessories and all the ecessense for the wheels now(at least the onces that's tradeable). Save yourself the trouble.

26 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Is very simple why they are so expensive.  Lot's of people (including myself) have been stock piling them. I been making them on all my alts and buying them on the AH. When soul fighter comes out lot's of people will want them for their weapons/accessories upgrades. We can then sell it for high price. My advice is buy them now. When JUNE 21 hits they could go as high as 8 to 9g each or higher and people will still buy them like hotcakes due the hype of a new class.

I doubt that, there is a current increase in price, because of the nebula.. the nebula is going away on the 22nd, when the new class comes..

Either the price is gonna stay the same, or drop. And I really doubt it will stay the same, everyone can use the nebula event, but I doubt very many is actually gonna reroll soul figher.

41 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

I doubt that, there is a current increase in price, because of the nebula.. the nebula is going away on the 22nd, when the new class comes..

Either the price is gonna stay the same, or drop. And I really doubt it will stay the same, everyone can use the nebula event, but I doubt very many is actually gonna reroll soul figher.

Maybe, but I've been hearing people on the server I play on say that they were gonna reroll to soul fighter and that they've been hoarding the mats.

1 minute ago, Windy said:

Makes me sick.Game is not fun anymore .

Now you are just being stupid... the fun in the game, is not connected to using the market, let the whales buy from market, and you can rip them off my selling shit.

Personally, I've farmed everything I need, I haven't bought a single item since I went to True Pirate..

And being in a clan, I had other people with the guild to craft STS for me, when supplying the mats.

I just put in the order with a clan mate, for 20 STS, after they are done I will be upgrading to True Scorp!

Just now, TheQuibbler said:

Now you are just being stupid... the fun in the game, is not connected to using the market, let the whales buy from market, and you can rip them off my selling shit.

Personally, I've farmed everything I need, I haven't bought a single item since I went to True Pirate..

And being in a clan, I had other people with the guild to craft STS for me, when supplying the mats.

I just put in the order with a clan mate, for 20 STS, after they are done I will be upgrading to True Scorp!

Let me explain,before you spread all the toxicity against me ,harrasing and calling me stupid. The fact that the nflated prices are all over ,the faction imbalance forcing many of us to spend our gold for moonstones and necesarely resources for upgrade ,making us grind like some clicking slaves -while all your loot is RNG in SSP and you can'r say you're farming what you need ,when you spend more then 8 h farming getting *cricket* ,I can tell you ,is no fun.

Plus -is not fun anymore while you try to farm your daily things and you get DC in middle of mining or dungeons and you get 0 support .

Is not fun anymore to even share your things and be part of something in the forums : you might get a toxic one calling you stupid or worse.

Seems you are playing other game.

1 hour ago, Windy said:

Let me explain.

Is not fun anymore to even share your things and be part of something in the forums : you might get a toxic one calling you stupid or worse.

lol... All you did was say "Makes me sick", I assume this refers to the market prices, descriped in OP.. you then say "the game is no fun anymore", again, I can only assume, you mean it's no fun because market prices are high. This doesn't tell me much, and if you can write such a small message, without having to explain your reasoning, I can sure as hell call it stupid.

I don't DC, so, how am I suppose to know, that was part of your reason?

Faction imbalance, is moot, you change to the most populated one, like how it is in most MMO's (or all I have played with factions and open world content like this), either find a server where your faction is the populated one, or be content with playing in the "wrong" one.. there really isn't anything to do about this, and being to stubbon to change, is not valid reason imo.

I farm maybe 2x mining sessions a day, thats 1hour, that gives me, 5-10 moonstones (with how the SSP farming works now, with being in the middle, farming terrors and shit).. You don't get the 100 you need in a day, but who cares, 10  or 20 days isn't bad imo, for an upgrade.. 

Archived