Asura 4 man

Snipfox

Hi all, Im here because I search ppl want To run asura 4 man with first time, i run in 6 memeber But not 4 man. Ppl in cross server Kick me because dont have link achievement. I have a died clan so i cant run with that.

For my info on bns Coffe:BlackFoxVI on EU server Anglers Whatch. Hope anyone can help me.

Your character is good enough to run asura 4 man even nexus 4 man. The thing is you need to know mechanics, like running to dummies, stop snow balls, kill them and turn the lever. But before that what you should do? You gotta reset the mobs to avoid death/waste time. It has no difference than 6 man just a bit harder and need a bit knowledge. I suggest you to read some guide about asura 4 man and watch some vids. To the ppl who wants achievement link they are really exaggerate about this dg, even yeti 4 man harder than asura, at least for me lol.. By the way is it hard to get that Hongmoon Duster? I did mandate 7 times and haven't seen a single costume..

1 hour ago, KurooSakura said:

Just gonna throw this out there-

Nexus 4 is easier than Asura 4.

I've run Nexus 4 man with 2 others who both had 520ap. I have 560.  

I know, what I mean is some people thinks that nexus harder than asura because it's kinda new and many ppl doesn't know mechanics..

Interestingly, Nexus recommended lvl is listed as HM6 while Asura is listed as HM7. So, by design, Nexus is indeed supposed to be the easier one. Just for the fact you aren't required to bring specific gears or items like antidotes to it, I'm inclined to agree.

In terms of mechanics, they are pretty similar, actually. Both have a boss requiring specific CC to be dealt with, for one. For other, final bosses with party wipe mechanics besides the standard enrage timer.

I have a question for Asura.

I found fighting twin is always controversial.

some say 3-3, some say 6-0.

for 6-0, when the gold kid stack up 4 buff he is invincible and kd remove it but send him back to opposite bank.

so 3-3 is a better?

3 hours ago, Passel said:

I have a question for Asura.

I found fighting twin is always controversial.

for 6-0, when the gold kid stack up 4 buff he is invincible and kd remove it but send him back to opposite bank.

so 3-3 is a better?

normally for 6-0 , they just burn down silver quickly and wait for the stacks to go off on gold to burn him down from what I understand ... personally too much hassle .. i prefer the good old 2-2 or 3-3

4 hours ago, Passel said:

5-1 is more effective than 6-0. Station your strongest player as the 1 while the remaining 5 burn down their side. The 1 then knocks down their side sometime after their boss reaches 3 stacks or as soon as the 5 side is finished, and needs to get grabbed over to remove their buff stacks and help the other side.

4 boss buff stacks is 90% damage reduction for one whole minute, and no one has enough DPS to stop them from reaching 4 stacks without a knockdown.

Archived