Chuanka Dungeon

Ketsura

Chuanka dungeon is a really anyoing dungeon for people like me who have long loading, people don't wait for us, and we don't get our quests done. So I ask that you guys increase the number of ice, till i know, the dungeon have 9 possible spots for ice, make all of they possible to place where we can rescue people, it's anyoing I have every time it's in chanlange redo the dungeon because of this.

52 minutes ago, Serbine said:

Could get a friend/or someone to join your party so you can enter the dungeon, once you go into the portal and load up on the other side recruit other players.

Cricket, is exactly this part is what made everything ridiculous, I should be able to do the dungeon with anyone in xserver, since chuanka is a blue dungeon, ppl don't farm it.

53 minutes ago, jones6 said:

I always wait but everyone seems to want to rush this. 

8/10 run for Chuanka, people rush...

I never understand the rushing... not like the world is going to end so they gotta finish it quick since it's on their bucket list... >.>

It's one thing to rush... just make sure you don't destroy the ice blocks holding the NPCs prisoner until everyone else loaded and is on the move. Really, it isn't much different from Frozen Vipercap Cavern in that regard.

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

It's one thing to rush... just make sure you don't destroy the ice blocks holding the NPCs prisoner until everyone else loaded and is on the move. Really, it isn't much different from Frozen Vipercap Cavern in that regard.

;w; that's what rushers do.. destroy the ice blocks... and when I finally loaded in....

so.. guess rescue those ppl first.

Archived