lowest ap for 4 man asura??

demonshunt

.... and no not the 6 man run ... i mean the 4 man run ... what is the lowest ap requirement ?

i have 555 ap +antidote + 116 accu >>>> when ever i make i pt i wait for about 5+ min for ppl to apply ... guess what they apply see my ap and leave ... then i switch to lfg ... guess what again .. they get into the pt see my ap and leave =-= ... is this how it's gonna be with the new patch ??? i have to have 600+ ap so i can do the new upcoming dungeons? ! ..... some1 can explain what is going on ? and yup i am exp with the 6 man run so i know the mechanics .... 

Most people on cross server whom I see accept 550 as a minimum, though some 600+ will attempt to recruit other 600+. You -can- run it with less, but it will depend on your party's setup/skill.

Based on what my friends tell me, 116 acc means there's a chance you'll miss your cc, which can be inconvenient. Idk if that's why people leave your parties, but for the sake of your future runs' smoothness, it may be a good idea to consider upping that to 120%. There are fewer people to back you up if you miss in 4-man and 120% will be much safer.

You can do 4m with 510, acc should be a little higher, about 118 should be sufficient but that requires communication with a static pt. However, the requirement in f8 dungeon is 550AP with 120 acc ( sometimes people want achiement show-off)

4 hours ago, tapsomebong said:

u can 3 man asura 4 with 490 ap

I would love to see you do it or share us the video where you find it. 3m with 490, I don't even think you have enough either cc or dps to pass Iruga

dont have a vid of full run but i do have a vid of the last boss, the second boss is not hard 2 ppl can get 3 adds, i usually get a blue and a green , if lucky i can get 2 blue and 1 green, i run a double stun and a single stun and 3 kd for that boss

21 minutes ago, Shukran said:

blablabla rubbish about low ap friend's friend who once did it and then died blablabla

if u have those stats u can do it easy.

if noone wants you, create your own party.

i did create my own party and they get in see my ap and leave ... 

Could be your accuracy and why they leave. Uh 550 AP is good enough to 4-man asura. I don't know what peoples problem is. And by making your own party you should do "looking for 550+ AP" or something when you look. So they know what AP they are getting into.

49 minutes ago, Shukran said:

blablabla rubbish about low ap friend's friend who once did it and then died blablabla

if u have those stats u can do it easy.

if noone wants you, create your own party.

16 hours ago, tapsomebong said:

u can 3 man asura 4 with 490 ap

Lazy ass tapsomebong making me share the video link (note this is also done with no belt/wine): 

That video is nicely done but cannot be used to argue here. Plainly lowering AP is not really gearing down because dmg output (excluding ping) is based mainly on rotation, crit rate and crit dmg. So doing it with near perfect rotations and already very good knowledge of the boss patterns is not really proving anything. Realistically, 460-500 AP atm can barely run around and maybe hit that moving boss-thing a few times. Very few examples excluded and most of them are either alts or JP/KR players trying out our version (hence exp'd asf). Still nice vid though!

OP, your stats seem fine. Maybe you should consider adjusting your soulshield to 1 2 3 4 8 asura and 5 6 7 yeti since that nets you easily over 120% accu with the right pieces. 6m version still drops a lot of stingers so no harm farming that for a while.

Don't listen to all that accuracy bullshit. You don't need 120% for that. Myself I have 117% and never missed a single cc there. Many people are just telling what they read somewhere or what someone told them (there are also many liars in our world). Then you have the people who don't know when they can cc so they use it on enemy resist and yey, must be the accuracy -> not. 115% is absolutely fine for the dungeon so build your own group, you will find enough people with a 550+ search.

Doable at 500AP, as long as you have 115-120% ACC, belt and antidote.

Minimum AP requirement in Lobby is 540-550,  but rare to see.

More common is 580-600AP.

Better AP helps you in the first boss, if you do only one side (commonly called 4-0), to burst down the silver boss to 1HP to stop him giving defend buff to golden one.

For Iruga's boss, it's all about damage from mechanic, but need sufficient ACC to not miss. I missed my stun once at 119% ACC.

Bird bosses are a joke.

For Asura, good AP helps to skip the first bloom phase to make him go straight to the first fire phase. When his HP reaches 50%, your AP is not really matter anymore, cuz as long as you block the orbs properly, your team will have like over 800AP at the end of th battle. However, if you have a party of 650AP (estimated number) and proper burst, you can skip bloom phase between the first fire phase and first ice phase, and the bloom after the first ice phase to go straight to his constant fire/ice phase, keeping your AP buff before they get expired.

i count 2 deaths and 1 talisman for revieve the lbm in the video.

Also these guys got very lucky with the rotation so they stacked the buff to ten, also they have maxed accessoire but weapon still on true pirate? hard to believe they didnt have also a weapon on scoprio or maybe baleful and the lbm and wl put those weapon on.

All in all hard to believe that they realy have done 4 man asura with 3 man constantly on true pirate weapon.

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

i count 2 deaths and 1 talisman for revieve the lbm in the video.

Also these guys got very lucky with the rotation so they stacked the buff to ten, also they have maxed accessoire but weapon still on true pirate? hard to believe they didnt have also a weapon on scoprio or maybe baleful and the lbm and wl put those weapon on.

All in all hard to believe that they realy have done 4 man asura with 3 man constantly on true pirate weapon.

Ah, this is the consequence of 'AP Holy Grail' that we worship too much. People believe that as long as they have high AP, they can do everything, and never bother to look at other stats. Who really care if you have 30% critical rate and 150% critical damage, as long as you have over 500AP?

While they don't have the AP, they have their other important stats (Critical and Critical Damage) are pretty much optimized, thank to their maxed out accessories. For DPS, these stat are actually more important than just raw AP. Of course, the higher AP the better, but if you need to wonder between 10 AP and 10% critical damage, go for the latter.

And you said they were lucky. You should said that they still had room for mistakes, despite 3-manning with two melees and with Pirate Weapon. PIRATE WEAPON, not TRUE PIRATE WEAPON. You know, the weapon that drops from Bloodshade, or exchanged with Pirate Emblem. Yeah, it's not even a HM weapon like what you are using, lol.  Other use random dropped weapon too, but it's too blurry to tell what are they. The video showcases that AP is not that important like people worship it, as long as you do it right.

Now back to the video: while their AP is not that high, and they only have three people, they can still DPS Asura down to 90%HP, skipping his first lifebloom phase (he will do it if you DPS too slow). If you get into a bad 4-man group, even at 580AP, you may still have to do it the first lifebloom phase. They do well the 4-man DPS task of three man with gimped weapons, cuz they have good DPS rotation and optimized stats.

And don't worry about their next runs. If they can run it with 3-man and toy weapons, then they can do it easily with proper gear and 4-man.

@demonshunt First of all I want you to understand, there are two things on doing 4 man.  1) If this is your first time clearing it/or looking just to run 4 man without regards of how long you spent inside the dungeon. Then yes your stats can work. 2) But if you are looking for efficient farm, like clearing in under 30 minutes. Then all the party need to be above 580 ap, atleast 119 acc, and very high crit rate at around 59% with crit dmg around 212% or more. Why the accuracy is prominent? This apply especially for range dps, is to be able to hit Asura during the fire phase/cold phase when he throws the 7 javelin looking attack at you. You need accuracy well above 120% to even hit him without using your aoe skill. Otherwise only aoe skill are able to dmg him during that phase. 

@Everyone Guys, to optimize your character further in terms of dps you have to follow certain break point.

1st Break point is to gear your character to have decent stats, what I meant here is having certain stats to be atleast these:

- accuracy 113%

- crit rate 51%

- crit dmg +/- 180%

That break point is directed toward fresh lvl 50

2nd Break point is the phase of optimization. These phase is for people that have strong goal in mind which is to be able to run current 4 man and upcoming 4 man in timely manner/ not lagged behind those semi hardcore players. In this stage, I highly recommend that you guys get perfect secondary stats in yeti, asura, and naksun 2 ss (depending on the preference of optimizing further). I Personally use this combination of SS to get very high crit rate and crit dmg as well as decent accuracy. 1,3,4,6,8 Asura 2 naksun, 5,7 yeti. 

Use this opportunity to get yeti bonus achievement of 7 ap when you run 4 man yeti 100 times.

At these stage you ought to aim accuracy at 117%, crit rate 56-57% crit dmg somewhere around 202%. Ap wise try aiming close to 550.

3nd Break point is end game very resource intensive. This phase is where you transition to get very high crit dmg at around 224-227% but without dropping too much crit rate (doesn't make sense right if you can't crit as often when you have high crit dmg).

This phase requires you to have very high level gear more importantly accessories. Because you will replace your bracelet with asura one. (This requires you to farm 6 man asura over and over untill you have high ap and crit dmg bracelet). 

In the end if you have 58.50% crit rate with 224-227% crit dmg and AP around 630 ish then you would do next level dps. I have tested the dps with other clan mates using dps meter. All agree that crit dmg set up is the meta when you have decent stats to back it up.

So I hope that clears up some of the misconception in here.

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Ah, this is the consequence of 'AP Holy Grail' that we worship too much. People believe that as long as they have high AP, they can do everything, and never bother to look at other stats. Who really care if you have 30% critical rate and 150% critical damage, as long as you have over 500AP?

While they don't have the AP, they have their other important stats (Critical and Critical Damage) are pretty much optimized, thank to their maxed out accessories. For DPS, these stat are actually more important than just raw AP. Of course, the higher AP the better, but if you need to wonder between 10 AP and 10% critical damage, go for the latter.

And you said they were lucky. You should said that they still had room for mistakes, despite 3-manning with two melees and with Pirate Weapon. PIRATE WEAPON, not TRUE PIRATE WEAPON. You know, the weapon that drops from Bloodshade, or exchanged with Pirate Emblem. Yeah, it's not even a HM weapon like what you are using, lol.  Other use random dropped weapon too, but it's too blurry to tell what are they. The video showcases that AP is not that important like people worship it, as long as you do it right.

Now back to the video: while their AP is not that high, and they only have three people, they can still DPS Asura down to 90%HP, skipping his first lifebloom phase (he will do it if you DPS too slow). If you get into a bad 4-man group, even at 580AP, you may still have to do it the first lifebloom phase. They do well the 4-man DPS task of three man with gimped weapons, cuz they have good DPS rotation and optimized stats.

And don't worry about their next runs. If they can run it with 3-man and toy weapons, then they can do it easily with proper gear and 4-man.

u misunderstand me, ive never said that ap > all. I also will kick people everytime again if they just have 30% crit with 150% crit dmg with 600ap and i see these guys often.

I just said that this shows <500ap asura last Boss with good luck after 50% with the phases. They got 10 Stacks for the ap Buff and that is huge. 
Just let them get 2 or 3 ice phases in a row and u will see they wont get the buff above 2, cause it takes to long.

last boss is easiest of all, 3manning of all 3 before is way harder than last, and theres not much chance you would do it with those toy weapons

ran 101 4man runs, about 30 3man.

When i join pugs, im scared when its bellow 600, only because it gives you edge and room for fails, especially on gen and ken, when in random pugs is super high chance that someone dies. Its also way higher chance that 600 people actually did that already. Met many people who clearly lied about that. When i go with clan, i never care about ap. Simple as that. F8 pugs are horrid, unles you are super lucky.

EDIT simply gen and ken is filter for noobs, and it also means lot lot of time lost, clearing all the way up to them

Archived