lowest ap for 4 man asura??

demonshunt

19 hours ago, Shukran said:

when i join pug i PRAY that everyone knows mechanics of asura istance. i dont care too much on ap.

i PRAY as well lol, not that it would help too often. But if you have 620 ap group, you can raise prayer success rate, that if 3 are skilled, they can 3man it with one dead weight.

On 5/23/2016 at 5:14 AM, RainbowDashie said:

u misunderstand me, ive never said that ap > all. I also will kick people everytime again if they just have 30% crit with 150% crit dmg with 600ap and i see these guys often.

I just said that this shows <500ap asura last Boss with good luck after 50% with the phases. They got 10 Stacks for the ap Buff and that is huge. 
Just let them get 2 or 3 ice phases in a row and u will see they wont get the buff above 2, cause it takes to long.

We have never lost the +AP buff no matter if we get fire or ice after 50% over 100+ runs. If anything, I actually consider us unlucky to have faced so many fire stages.

In any case, I agree what some others said - this boss is not hard and the video was not meant as an achievement. We did it for the lulz and I only shared here because people asked. The only dangerous part in this dungeon is the path before the first boss and the "I will kill you where you stand" miniboss.

55 minutes ago, Elessar92 said:

dps skill=50 ap, e.g. 80% bms are noobs that have little dps

50 ap is only 10%. I'd say a good dps rotation vs a bad dps rotation can be as big as 100%. Imagine a bm that does block -> cyclone -> pierce spam vs a bm that does block -> cyclone -> Q -> rb/lb spam. A lot of bms back in the 45 patch didn't know bladestorm basically doubles RB's dmg.

(And then there are the stubborn people who look down upon fire bm, but I don't want to contribute to the weekly fire vs lightning debate, so let's let this one slide)

What comes for the accuracy even lower than 115% is sufficient. I ran it 4-man for the few first times with less than 105% accuracy and never missed. There is of course chance but it is really low chance still. If the DPS of your party is pretty high you can do the dungeon with less AP than what people ask for (been seeing 550 AP for 6-man Asura like what on earth people) but often people mistake high AP = knowledge in mechanics. High AP is what I call safety blanket. AP means so little if it was gotten too fast without learning the class. Even the highest AP player can suck so bad in dungeons as he never bothered to learn mechanics/his class.

Archived