What should I do ? Destroyer need help

Valiant

Should I quit destroyer or what ? What happen to every damn class ?

So here is my story I was 1800 ranked over EU from a week ago and since then I couldn't play game due to server side problem with ping and such, Anyway I'm back to play some pvp today and god what is wrong with BM,KFM and Assassin ? Like all the damn server play this 3 classes now or what ?

And God I feel like hopeless when I go against them with my Destroyer, Like if I got with blue buff I can't even do half of damage they do to me even if we equal in escape time and such.

what happen ? Are this classes that op or me just got more suck at this game or their HM skills really did improve them alot ?

Like I did buy my Tab Blue spin HM today and I found it that it very very useless, And the only classes that I was happy to face or have chance to beat fairly is either another Destroyer or summoner or FM or even BD and atleast 30% to beat warlock.

But God what should I do against KFM,BM and Asssassin ? Are they going in their God mood forever ? Resist , Evade, Block, immune forever while make nice dps to me ?

I need help for real

I feel you, i had a steak of over 20 kfms in row, now played 60 games on my FM and Des, 36 (or 38) was Kfms, 10 sins and bds, and rest was 1 this, 1 that. 

KFM doesnt have any real hard counter besides sin, sin have a hard counter i´m not sure,  

If you win vs a KFM or Sin they are playing bad. you can win yes but you need to do it flawless to  do so while they can *cricket* around and repeat mistake after mistake you cant punish. Think about KFm as Destoryer 2.0 ^^  Its pure cancer atm.  the competive streams also slowly pulling more and more out.   So reroll sin or kfm or find differnet game ^^

1 hour ago, TryGoogleThis said:

I feel you, i had a steak of over 20 kfms in row, now played 60 games on my FM and Des, 36 (or 38) was Kfms, 10 sins and bds, and rest was 1 this, 1 that. 

KFM doesnt have any real hard counter besides sin, sin have a hard counter i´m not sure,  

If you win vs a KFM or Sin they are playing bad. you can win yes but you need to do it flawless to  do so while they can *cricket* around and repeat mistake after mistake you cant punish. Think about KFm as Destoryer 2.0 ^^  Its pure cancer atm.  the competive streams also slowly pulling more and more out.   So reroll sin or kfm or find differnet game ^^

You know what I hate more, that I did spend a *cricket*ing 400 Gold to buy TAb Blue spin HM and god how it very useless like why did I even spend money on it

I feel like Assassin ,BM and KFM are running all over server now only few summoner and Destroyer left btw like a 10% to face Destroyer or summoner 30% to face warlock or FM and 60% to face either Assassin or BM or KFM

So your only advice I reroll my class ? lmao

I can´t give any indepth info, since I don´t have a destroyer, but destroyer is one of the stronger classes (afaik the strongest together with assassins), no need to reroll. You should be aware, that your anicancel *cricket*ing hurts even without Fury.

Here is video of a destroyer fighting rank 1 Sin 3 times, using both, Fury and Persistence, maybe you can learn from it.

1 hour ago, Feyco said:

I can´t give any indepth info, since I don´t have a destroyer, but destroyer is one of the stronger classes (afaik the strongest together with assassins), no need to reroll. You should be aware, that your anicancel *cricket*ing hurts even without Fury.

Here is video of a destroyer fighting rank 1 Sin 3 times, using both, Fury and Persistence, maybe you can learn from it.

thank you for the video, But to be honest I don't think destroyer is the stronger or the most Op among other classes.

If you ask me and by the way of the leader board show right now over EU ranking , IT appear like Assassin and BM are on the top of the list right now like I do think Destroyer, Summoner , FM and BD are at a good stand balanced point right now while KFM or BM or Assassin are just having many ways to evade, escape and do tons of damage at same time

destroyer is shit am a destroyer the class is completely shit this patch. u cant beat anybody without going into super sieyen god mode on ur brain and getting heavy headaches. u get headache fighting every *cricket*ing class. cuz u know onces u even mess up once ur dead shit. while other classes can mess up multiple times and still be able to kick ur ass. destroyer is a joke this patch. i might as well quit the game they completely ruined it. they even put ur *cricket*ing grab on a long cooldown. like are u serous sins can freaking use the spider net as much as they want with low cooldown and destroy have to wait like 40 seconds or more for grab to come back. the class is completely ruined there is no fun playing it unless u want a headache the size of Jupiter. 

Destroyer is fine.

My only problems are *cricket*ing desync and lag spikes. If I fight against someone with stable / low ping, my chances of winning are close to none... so many wasted grabs, non-hitting tech chases and combos stopping mid-way, it just makes me want to give up on PvP. Now these are the real problems.

I watched how Koreans play, most of the things they do are impossible with the shitty EU ping.

2 hours ago, SplitBone said:

destroyer is shit am a destroyer the class is completely shit this patch. u cant beat anybody without going into super sieyen god mode on ur brain and getting heavy headaches. u get headache fighting every *cricket*ing class. cuz u know onces u even mess up once ur dead shit. while other classes can mess up multiple times and still be able to kick ur ass. destroyer is a joke this patch. i might as well quit the game they completely ruined it. they even put ur *cricket*ing grab on a long cooldown. like are u serous sins can freaking use the spider net as much as they want with low cooldown and destroy have to wait like 40 seconds or more for grab to come back. the class is completely ruined there is no fun playing it unless u want a headache the size of Jupiter. 

God, You understand it

Why every class got like a free 6 or 7 seconds to heal up or take some steps away and recover his cooldown ? Like FM and BD can phantom grab you without need to stun you or anything gave them free 6 seconds to recover every 18 seconds plus FM able to freeze 6 second if you hit by mistake or freeze for 10 seconds every 1 min, Assassin can web you every 18 seconds aswell, KFM got grab or freeze or many IFrame to recover, Warlock got many immunes,etc but destroyer the only way to recover is by using shield mean *cricket* the additional stun and *cricket* if someone break it and combo you and more worst you need to stun/daze/knockdown every person to do that and not even single immune like other classes or much IFrame, Just spin that is broken by knockdown or Pierce parry

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

Destroyer is fine.

My only problems are *cricket*ing desync and lag spikes. If I fight against someone with stable / low ping, my chances of winning are close to none... so many wasted grabs, non-hitting tech chases and combos stopping mid-way, it just makes me want to give up on PvP. Now these are the real problems.

I watched how Koreans play, most of the things they do are impossible with the shitty EU ping.

And that why I keep crying and saying that many of classes skills need change to adject to the difference in ping, Like Blade dance blade storm I can't counter it because difference in ping -.-

Valiant, I think you are exaggerating a little in your posts. You got Emberstomp to recover and Red Spin (Q) is another one of your other ways to 'recover' from what I see how most destroyers use it, but well, let´s not get too much into specifics.

I don´t want to discuss with you, but letting you know that a lot of high rated PVPers (I mean like Top 10++) think that destroyer is really really strong. Including top destroyers themselves.

I agree on the lag part though, sometimes it just lags out for no reason, which is really annoying, but well, can´t be helped I guess. And don´t forget the FPS drop issue after a few matches.

13 minutes ago, Feyco said:

Valiant, I think you are exaggerating a little in your posts. You got Emberstomp to recover and Red Spin (Q) is another one of your other ways to 'recover' from what I see how most destroyers use it, but well, let´s not get too much into specifics.

I don´t want to discuss with you, but letting you know that a lot of high rated PVPers (I mean like Top 10++) think that destroyer is really really strong. Including top destroyers themselves.

I agree on the lag part though, sometimes it just lags out for no reason, which is really annoying, but well, can´t be helped I guess. And don´t forget the FPS drop issue after a few matches.

Well as I said before, With ping difference it could make a difference in pvp and that why I suffer from that.

I want you to notice something, Most of the top 20 player in either NA or EU are the nearest to server

Just now, Valiant said:

Well as I said before, With ping difference it could make a difference in pvp and that why I suffer from that.

I want you to notice something, Most of the top 20 player in either NA or EU are the nearest to server

You know what, I agree completely. 

I can't even congratulate any of the "top" players just because it is mostly luck that they are in the top because low ping and lucky enough to be closer to servers.

While im here getting rekt by every bd because theres a 1-2 sec delay after activating my 2 when i get phantom grabbed.

Never have I played a game where I can't even look up to the top players lmao this is pathetic

1 hour ago, Phytolacca said:

You know what, I agree completely. 

I can't even congratulate any of the "top" players just because it is mostly luck that they are in the top because low ping and lucky enough to be closer to servers.

While im here getting rekt by every bd because theres a 1-2 sec delay after activating my 2 when i get phantom grabbed.

Never have I played a game where I can't even look up to the top players lmao this is pathetic

I know how it feel sadly,Like I got around 80ms toward server add to them the shitty server quality so around 100ms when I go against Blade dancer like Empathy , He rekt me most of the time because he react faster due to his ping, Like he can IFrame me perfectly because he see it coming while I see it coming but if I press counter or Iframe no use then I get knocked back or Blade storm or such.

They all react faster than me due to been near server 

3 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

well.. it greatly hurts me too D: i kept got knocked down in Misty by group of WL, Sum, BD and better pinged Destro without even able to put a dent.

250ms and delays are really painful...

I know how it feel,

On 5/11/2016 at 3:59 AM, Valiant said:

So here is my story I was 1800 ranked over EU from a week ago and since then I couldn't play game due to server side problem with ping and such, Anyway I'm back to play some pvp today and god what is wrong with BM,KFM and Assassin ? Like all the damn server play this 3 classes now or what ?

And God I feel like hopeless when I go against them with my Destroyer, Like if I got with blue buff I can't even do half of damage they do to me even if we equal in escape time and such.

what happen ? Are this classes that op or me just got more suck at this game or their HM skills really did improve them alot ?

Like I did buy my Tab Blue spin HM today and I found it that it very very useless, And the only classes that I was happy to face or have chance to beat fairly is either another Destroyer or summoner or FM or even BD and atleast 30% to beat warlock.

But God what should I do against KFM,BM and Asssassin ? Are they going in their God mood forever ? Resist , Evade, Block, immune forever while make nice dps to me ?

I need help for real

You know i started to play almost the same time the game got out to Eu. I liked everithing from day one, the kombat the community and well the destroyer But now..... i cant say the same anymore..... back in the day i was a gold ranked player ( i forgot the exact number) it was gold in pvp arena but the most fun the open world  pvp was in my opinion. Then slowly started to fall apart like the wow. The community started hating every Destro for being broken and failed to see that patches and updates are coming. They got all "spin to win idiot you dont do anything else" and aparently some people even started using BOT in pvp arena, you know i dont hate the BOTS they are doing what they were made..... but the people who made them thats diferent.

And now the chat (the clan or factio chat) are full of hate i stopped reading them long ago and every damn god player are considered or a BOT or a hacker.

And you know what many of them are in fact, i seen KFM resist all damege i dealt or 3 sec and he was 45>100 hp again, or Sins kepping me blind the whe whole match or staying inv for the whole match and actualy resisting  every damage i dealt no matter what i used redspin or furry .........................soon after that i stopped playing arena to and onli going there for the daily. It was the worst but i stil loved the game so i didnt stop playing.....then come another nightmare whit the next patch(the curent one) come many openworld pvp zone and 24 man zone (beastbog and the snowy one) and gues what? BOTs started to apear there to!!! single players beat mobs that one hit killed me, i mean i em not the best Destro but i have a decent 2003 DEF and 680 BLOCK  and dont tell me a KFM or SUMMONER wont get killed but actualy defeathing the damn thing ALONE????!!!! I barely go play anymore ... so yes my fun whit the game is almost over.

Thanks for reading my rant but i had to get it out from me, also sorry for my bad english its stil not werry god.

15 hours ago, Antagonist333 said:

BOTs started to apear there to!!! single players beat mobs that one hit killed me, i mean i em not the best Destro but i have a decent 2003 DEF and 680 BLOCK  and dont tell me a KFM or SUMMONER wont get killed but actualy defeathing the damn thing ALONE????!!!! I barely go play anymore ... so yes my fun whit the game is almost over.

If it´s normal mobs, they really are soloable, but since I didn´t play a lot on these areas, I´m not sure which ones you are talking about. If you play EU, we really don´t have many Bots anymore.

For the guys with ping issues ( @Valiant ), did you maybe try WTfast? I heard quite a lot streamer use it, maybe someone else can  help you out better with it if you create an own thread about it. Since you play from Egypt (?) you just naturally have higher ping?

8 hours ago, Feyco said:

If it´s normal mobs, they really are soloable, but since I didn´t play a lot on these areas, I´m not sure which ones you are talking about. If you play EU, we really don´t have many Bots anymore.

For the guys with ping issues ( @Valiant ), did you maybe try WTfast? I heard quite a lot streamer use it, maybe someone else can  help you out better with it if you create an own thread about it. Since you play from Egypt (?) you just naturally have higher ping?

It not about high ping or not, I have decent 80-90ms ping toward server , well toward any server in EU for any game.

What I talk about that when I go against someone who have around 40ms because he live near to server, I will get rekt by their blade storm for example if they blade dancer.

So it about using WTfast or not it going to gave same result, It about change skills to fit the difference in ping between difference players

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.5.2016 at 0:07 PM, Valiant said:

God, You understand it

Why every class got like a free 6 or 7 seconds to heal up or take some steps away and recover his cooldown ? Like FM and BD can phantom grab you without need to stun you or anything gave them free 6 seconds to recover every 18 seconds plus FM able to freeze 6 second if you hit by mistake or freeze for 10 seconds every 1 min, Assassin can web you every 18 seconds aswell, KFM got grab or freeze or many IFrame to recover, Warlock got many immunes,etc but destroyer the only way to recover is by using shield mean *cricket* the additional stun and *cricket* if someone break it and combo you and more worst you need to stun/daze/knockdown every person to do that and not even single immune like other classes or much IFrame, Just spin that is broken by knockdown or Pierce parry

Destroyers are actually in a better spot than warlocks.

WL vs destro is slightly warlock-favored but that's really it.

Wl have difficult matchups against any other class with fm and sin hardcountering them.

Warlocks have NO considerable self healing at all, you have to sacrifice a lot of damage to get healed IF you crit with our shitty 39% critchance for 25% of the damage done (which is about 1k healing per crit wingstorm, it has 24 sec cd and can hit 3 times), 5% healing on using our ONLY iframe apart from backstep and, if you spec into it repulse (36sec cd each)

If the warlock got ''many immunities'' then you're probably attacking them while they are using time distortion. In this case, attacking them is the dumbest thing you can do as this 3 min cd allows wl to global people who don't use defensives or simply run away.

I am sorry to say it that directly but I am sick of people calling wl strong.

Tenah for example is a warlock under the top ten, that's true.

But know what? Tenah is a really great player, who knows how to play against each class, so technically she/he could wreck people on any class.

WLs are playable but not really strong. Knowledge of your opponent and skill can make even mediocre classes perform well.

15 hours ago, LockEasymeef said:

WL vs destro is slightly warlock-favored but that's really it.

"Slightly warlock-favored" lmao please don't be biased. Also you have other favorable matchups, but not as favorable as the Destro one. And sin is not your harcounter wtf...

Everything else you said is true. WL is not strong and has an impossible matchup.

Tbh I respect you guys for sticking up with WL. For me it would be so boring, there's almost no balanced matchup for you, either you get to faceroll and win or get facerolled depending on the class of the opponent :(

On 11.05.2016 at 4:59 AM, Valiant said:

I need help for real

Learn to play.

You lose because you play agains HARD to learn classes.

You dotn want to learn PVP.

You just use Q/fury/tab to kill cats/FM/WL.

You are just bad, good that BM/SIN/KFM punnish you for facerolling.

6 hours ago, GreenOwl said:

Learn to play.

You lose because you play agains HARD to learn classes.

You dotn want to learn PVP.

You just use Q/fury/tab to kill cats/FM/WL.

You are just bad, good that BM/SIN/KFM punnish you for facerolling.

Learn to play ? I don't use Q Spin to win, I don't smash my face and fun fact I don't use furt against FM even

And please KFM already got 90second nerf over their freeze skip because it was extra powerful skill, BM is already like 5 player toping in EU and BM is not weak shit as most people say

Archived