What should I do ? Destroyer need help

Valiant

On 6/3/2016 at 4:03 AM, GreenOwl said:

You lose because you play agains HARD to learn classes.

You are just bad, good that BM/SIN/KFM punnish you for facerolling.

sin, hard to learn. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... thats a knee slapper

I could say the same thing about destroyers and im a BM, i find it hard to beat a class with so much immunity and so much dmg...but maybe we just need more practice. I can tell you though it was always spoken about that BM and KFM would be getting better as more HM skills got unlocked, specially BM. 

My BM is lvl 50 hm9 with all current HM skills unlocked while my KFM is lvl 49 hm 2 with no HM skills and i find it way way more OP than my BM and the reasons are the insane agility/evasion triggered by q/e/ss, the good amount of ccs and omg...spirit buff damage is insane combined with preasure points, before KFMs had to juggle their SP and wouldnt have enough to get all cc skills plus preasure points so we always had to choose and most chose the 3rf and ccs route....now u dont even need to have high hm lvls and you can have both all CCs and preasure points.  Right now any decent KFM goes directly for making their opponent waste their tab then unleash hell on them...

But destroyers are still the same OP bastards...other melees just started to get better

Archived