Nebula Upgrade stones

Kuronee

There will be 2 kinds of stones: 1 for up to true scorpio and 1 for legendary, so true scorpio -> legendary needs the 2nd one. Both can be obtained via transmution of the mats we get from the daily eventquest + daily challlenge quest in the upcoming event (source: BnS TW)

2 hours ago, meep94 said:

There will be 2 kinds of stones: 1 for up to true scorpio and 1 for legendary, so true scorpio -> legendary needs the 2nd one. Both can be obtained via transmution of the mats we get from the daily eventquest + daily challlenge quest in the upcoming event (source: BnS TW)

They said in the post that the discount can range from 10%-40%. Is that dependant on the amount of stones you use or some kind of RNG?

17 minutes ago, babeln said:

hmm, am i dumb or this is p2w at its finest?

No, everything needed will be acquired only from event, nor real life money will be need/used on this event like it was on "Trove Tresure Event".

2 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

No, everything needed will be acquired only from event, nor real life money will be need/used on this event like it was on "Trove Tresure Event".

oh, so its not ncoin store product?

and one more question, it advances awaken scorpio to true, true to legend, or can it skip stages?

1 minute ago, babeln said:

oh, so its not ncoin store product?

and one more question, it advances awaken scorpio to true, true to legend, or can it skip stages?

As far as i remember, it doesn't "skip stages" it will have same stages, only the costs will be reduced.

On TW we had the same(as someone mentioned above, i played there aswell).

20 minutes ago, Archess said:

Isnt everything a P2W definition for you guys ?

in trove event i only had 1 roll daily and no extra slots, and as it was expected i got shit like naryu coins and pirate tokens. wallet warrior bought few thousand keys with $$$ and got multiple gems and all other good stuff. no p2w at all. your definition of p2w is old fashioned, and things have changed a bit

Well, Treasure Trove was definitly P2W regarding bad channel-management in SSP (There a far too many players, so people with even 500+ AP often won't get rewards from Grindtooth, because the dude dies too fast. Those Strike-Captain-chests are worthless without keys; that's why Grindtooth matters. Better Gear definitly helps here. Now play Melee...) and 6vs6 as playground for Hardcore-Cashers (Yeah, it is if some dude with legendary and 700+ AP can kill an entire party of "normal" players with 500-550 AP, just because he has that gear.).

I hope, that this Nebula-stuff isn't mainly for the No-Lifer-faction, but for normal players as well.

7 minutes ago, Ginki said:

in trove event i only had 1 roll daily and no extra slots, and as it was expected i got shit like naryu coins and pirate tokens. wallet warrior bought few thousand keys with $$$ and got multiple gems and all other good stuff. no p2w at all. your definition of p2w is old fashioned, and things have changed a bit

I got some nice itens from "trove event" and didnt even had to spent a single dollar on it or so. All i had to use was my time to farm gold and get HM Coins from Currency Exchange.( I was familiar with this event since TW, so when they announced i sold some gold before ppl started to sell in a rate of 1:20 loool)

Just now, KhaosThanathan said:

Well, Treasure Trove was definitly P2W regarding bad channel-management in SSP (There a far too many players, so people with even 500+ AP often won't get rewards from Grindtooth, because the dude dies too fast. Those Strike-Captain-chests are worthless without keys; that's why Grindtooth matters. Better Gear definitly helps here. Now play Melee...) and 6vs6 as playground for Hardcore-Cashers (Yeah, it is if some dude with legendary and 700+ AP can kill an entire party of "normal" players with 500-550 AP, just because he has that gear.).

I hope, that this Nebula-stuff isn't mainly for the No-Lifer-faction, but for normal players as well.

Yes, i can tell you that it's for normal players :)

It's the same event from Taiwan, just like the previous one. ;)

3 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

Yes, i can tell you that it's for normal players :)

It's the same event from Taiwan, just like the previous one. ;)

how many of the nebula stones do you need for the discount? Also do we get all the mats from the daily quest or do they drop to.

3 minutes ago, 899316_1452550647 said:

So basically while i have my weap at T.Pirate stg 10 after the patch it will become T.Breeze stg 10? So there is no need to get my weapon upgraded?

no
u wont get any free upgrade :d its just weapon progression paths change i think

3 minutes ago, QRob said:

no
u wont get any free upgrade :d its just weapon progression paths change i think

For example, True Profane will only now be able to progress to Oathbreaker, True Siren’s next path will become True Oathbreaker, and True Pirate will then become True Breeze.

This is what confused me. I don't rly get what they ment. Like 1st sentence is that T.Profane can be only transformed into oath okay i get thtat, but what abot t siren and pirate ;-;

it basicly means that if u have
- true profane, the next evolution will be  oathbreaker, and then true oathbreaker , awakened breez, true breez and so on
- true siren, the next evolution will be true oathbreaker, awakened breez, true breez and so on
- true pirate, the next evolution will be true breez (as it is right now), then awakened scorpion and so on
so for those who have true pirate right now, nothing's gonna change, their next update is gonna be true breez. its obvious and it is like so right now, so i dont know why they included it
" On June 1 the final tiers of Moonwater Plains will be retired, and any weapons on those paths will be diverted to the Silverfrost Mountains path at the next applicable evolution. "

1 hour ago, QRob said:

" On June 1 the final tiers of Moonwater Plains will be retired, and any weapons on those paths will be diverted to the Silverfrost Mountains path at the next applicable evolution. "

explain this, please

3 minutes ago, babeln said:

explain this, please

what to explain? let's state that u have true siren weapon right now. ur next is gonne be awakened pirat, cuz u are in the moonwater path. after the change, if u have true siren, the next upgrade is not gonna be awakened pirate, it is gonna be true oathbreaker, which is a weapon of the silverstone path. " at the next applicable evolution." = ur weapon is not gonna change, u wont get any next step weapon for free, u will just have one way to choose from instead of two as it is right now.
just do ur weap evolution as it comes, dont bother the chnages xD

Just now, QRob said:

what to explain? let's state that u have true siren weapon right now. ur next is gonne be awakened pirat, cuz u are in the moonwater path. after the change, if u have true siren, the next upgrade is not gonna be awakened pirate, it is gonna be true oathbreaker, which is a weapon of the silverstone path. " at the next applicable evolution." = ur weapon is not gonna change, u wont get any next step weapon for free, u will just have one way to choose from instead of two as it is right now.
just do ur weap evolution as it comes, dont bother the chnages xD

oh well it sounded like "upgrade paths change now, and 1st july your weapon becomes next tier silverfrost"

im long time not bothering with this, upgraded long time ago, i was just wondering, heard it somewhere else, that ppl would get some upgrade for free

1 minute ago, babeln said:

oh well it sounded like "upgrade paths change now, and 1st july your weapon becomes next tier silverfrost"

im long time not bothering with this, upgraded long time ago, i was just wondering, heard it somewhere else, that ppl would get some upgrade for free

i guess the ppl that spread that- and u heard of as well- miss one word of one part of the sentence: " True Siren’s next path will become True Oathbreaker " or they missunderstanding the other part " True Pirate will then become True Breeze ". this does not mean that weapon onna instantly change to the next one, but if u upgrade it.

2 minutes ago, QRob said:

i guess the ppl that spread that- and u heard of as well- miss one word of one part of the sentence: " True Siren’s next path will become True Oathbreaker " or they missunderstanding the other part " True Pirate will then become True Breeze ". this does not mean that weapon onna instantly change to the next one, but if u upgrade it.

yea, well ncsoft puts it quite unclear, and there were few claims in other threads, that it will be for free

and pirate into breeze is quite a bunch of grind, so i was wondering what the hell

Archived