Currency exchange stabilizing anytime soon

dmoe33

So due to the implementation of trove2win it screwed up currency exchange prt bad my question is any guesses on when itll stabilize? i havent used it since the introduction of it but now that its gone it SHOULD stabilize no? Will there be any other "event" that will potentially screw it up again? i wanna be prepared

Replies appreciated  

It's still low at the moment due to the costume rotation in the HongMoon store, but it's not as bad as during the Trove event. This morning I saw the exchange rate was 1:25 when last night was 1:30...and it just dropped to 1:19... RIP exchange

Oh this is on Old Man Cho btw

18 minutes ago, LOLCats said:

This is like asking wall street when the stock market will shift...   How is NCSoft supposed to know when it will stabilize?   Maybe stop using the currency exchange and it wont matter?

Im not asking NC im asking the playerbase,this is nothing like the situation u described

6 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

So unless you are a gold buyer, it's your time to buy now taking advantage of low exchange rate; if you are selling gold, then you may wanna wait after this outfit rotation event to be over unless you are looking to buy one of those outfit in the store.

I am and i get a pain in my arm everytime click to put up 1g for 22 coins

38 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

So unless you are a gold buyer, it's your time to buy now taking advantage of low exchange rate; if you are selling gold, then you may wanna wait after this outfit rotation event to be over unless you are looking to buy one of those outfit in the store.

Yeap. Logged in after update and saw the outfits in the store was going to sell my gold to buy the outfits, then I saw the rate at 1:19. I laughed, logged in my paypal, bought some ncoin, used some to buy 60g to offload on the market later @ 1000-1200 ncoin per 30g....to buy the next 2 outfits. I like playing both sides lol.

48 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

Yeap. Logged in after update and saw the outfits in the store was going to sell my gold to buy the outfits, then I saw the rate at 1:19. I laughed, logged in my paypal, bought some ncoin, used some to buy 60g to offload on the market later @ 1000-1200 ncoin per 30g....to buy the next 2 outfits. I like playing both sides lol.

Working as intended then.

On 28/04/2016 at 11:40 PM, Syanonn said:

It was 1:30 last night on NA, then outfits came out, and it died again

It was also 1:30 thursday night before I logged off.

Sold 30g stacks for 900 ncoin last night...those same 30g stacks cost me 570ncoin each on the 27th, the day the patch went live the rate was 1:19.

Waiting for it to hit 1100 ncoin to offload the other 30g stacks. Business is booming.

Archived