HM 9 really? How?

RavenCz

Hello today i saw player with Hm 9. How he could reach it so fast? I do every day 40/40 daily except two or three from silverfrost lunch day and i am only HM 7. If he spam arenas its about 370k exp for 100 win so this is insane cause he needed for this lvl about 8 milions exp... Sorry for my english. Can sameone explain how i can farm Hm lvls faster?

There are special bots and some sites for that. And that really bothering me NCSOFT doesn't do anything about this issue. Some players can defend them I don't care but I have seen some sites selling 100k HM exp for cheap price. I have been reporting whoever I see HM 8 or 9 until now, I can just hope they get banned ASAP.

14 hours ago, erengny said:

There are special bots and some sites for that. And that really bothering me NCSOFT doesn't do anything about this issue. Some players can defend them I don't care but I have seen some sites selling 100k HM exp for cheap price. I have been reporting whoever I see HM 8 or 9 until now, I can just hope they get banned ASAP.

lol so u want me to get banned just becaused i´ve done my dailys everyday so that im HM8 today already?

Maybe stop that report spam so NCSoft has more time to handle with REAL reports ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.04.2016 at 6:28 PM, TofuChicken said:

lol so u want me to get banned just becaused i´ve done my dailys everyday so that im HM8 today already?

Maybe stop that report spam so NCSoft has more time to handle with REAL reports ...

Sorry I can't log much you know I have a life cannot spend my 24/7 time in this game.. So well let's back to our issue. You wrote this message 10 days ago I assume you are hm 9 or 10 already congratz on that. We all know NCSOFT doesn't do much anything about bots so you can use it freely I guess. GL with hm 10 hope you will be happy when you reach level cap with illegal ways..

He could have mobs grinded with XP soup, he could have got lucky in the Spring treasure event and got experience charms, it can comes in a stack of 30 of 100k xp each. Just because you are only HM7 doing 40/40 dailies every day doesn't means others could not reach higher HM level than you.

Do not think others did it in an illegal way just because you could not level that fast.

22 minutes ago, erengny said:

Sorry I can't log much you know I have a life cannot spend my 24/7 time in this game.. So well let's back to our issue. You wrote this message 10 days ago I assume you are hm 9 or 10 already congratz on that. We all know NCSOFT doesn't do much anything about bots so you can use it freely I guess. GL with hm 10 hope you will be happy when you reach level cap with illegal ways..

Dude im nearly to report u for offend me with ur stupid accusations ... if u dont have time to do 40 dailys its fine .. but dont rage to others who have that time ore ppl who want to mob grind to HM10 wtf ...

Not that hard rly...

We can buy HM Soup and grind

I don't have that much time to grind right now, just log in to do daily+faction...

But if had the time, i would buy some Hm Soup and move to Frostscale basin... With soup mobs would give around 300-416exp each of them, and the place is big, and there has times when not much ppl show up there..so it's easy easy to get exp there...

On 10/04/2016 at 10:17 PM, erengny said:

How the *cricket* they can sell it, if the *cricket*ing item is untradeable? Stop lying dude, there has ppl that actually play the game, instead of waste the whole day on forum or just seeking for ppl with HM Lv7-8 ingame to report them... U could use that time on learning how to gain more exp besides daily quests...

1 hour ago, TofuChicken said:

Dude im nearly to report u for offend me with ur stupid accusations ... if u dont have time to do 40 dailys its fine .. but dont rage to others who have that time ore ppl who want to mob grind to HM10 wtf ...

With my 'stupid' accusations? Look 'dude' I didn't meant you but you are the only one offended about this post. I meant bots in game but you are still taking this personal you are free to report as I said I don't care much about you. I just don't like bot users. I don't know if you visited shiverstone range zone but if you do you can see tens of bots there.

4 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

How the *cricket* they can sell it, if the *cricket*ing item is untradeable? Stop lying dude, there has ppl that actually play the game, instead of waste the whole day on forum or just seeking for ppl with HM Lv7-8 ingame to report them... U could use that time on learning how to gain more exp besides daily quests...

There are several ways to sell a untradable item. I guess you don't know much about this game so I'll just pass. Also I didn't want to give much information about this sites, they are logging your account and leave bot there if you don't want to buy from them. So those no lifer bastards as you can see they found every damn way to get money from this game.

2 hours ago, vita said:

He could have mobs grinded with XP soup, he could have got lucky in the Spring treasure event and got experience charms, it can comes in a stack of 30 of 100k xp each. Just because you are only HM7 doing 40/40 dailies every day doesn't means others could not reach higher HM level than you.

Do not think others did it in an illegal way just because you could not level that fast.

You should really visit shiverstone range sometime. You can see some players killing many mob there, pm them see if you can get any answer from them. lel... The thing you guys don't understand I am not accusing anyone you all just taking it personal if you keep up with this I'll start to think y'all using bot?

On 9-4-2016 at 8:55 PM, RavenCz said:

Hello today i saw player with Hm 9. How he could reach it so fast? I do every day 40/40 daily except two or three from silverfrost lunch day and i am only HM 7. If he spam arenas its about 370k exp for 100 win so this is insane cause he needed for this lvl about 8 milions exp... Sorry for my english. Can sameone explain how i can farm Hm lvls faster?

He plays allot more then you.

4 minutes ago, erengny said:

You should really visit shiverstone range sometime. You can see some players killing many mob there, pm them see if you can get any answer from them. lel... The thing you guys don't understand I am not accusing anyone you all just taking it personal if you keep up with this I'll start to think y'all using bot?

Seeing how you talk, anyone who seems to have more then you must either be buying gold, botting or both. I am HM6 btw just before you open up...

Everyone who think hm 9-10 = bot, delete this game please.
BnS = grind MMO, with Delicious soup ( 100% xp ) u can get 300-380k XP / 1 hour.
Silverfrost patch was realised 23 march, if players grinding every day 2-3h = 600-1kk xp + daily q = 1kk-1,5kk xp daily and now take it x 27 days = 27kk-33,5kk xp.
Stop talking about bots, no lifers etc.
One player  prefer farming dungeons, second grind mobs. I think, 3-4h game every day it's not no life mode.

1 hour ago, Balinorr said:

One player  prefer farming dungeons, second grind mobs. I think, 3-4h game every day it's not no life mode.

For you it's not but for me it is. Personally I wouldn't waste everyday 4 hour with pressing 1234xcvzeqsdw buttons, my opinion it's what no lifers do. But in the other hand farming dungeons are not the same, you can get good soul shield if you haven't complete your perfect set yet. You may get a book part from dungeon (market price 250 gold atm). Besides you get exp with all doing those from daily quests. I suggest you think again which one is no lifer and which is not.

I am nearing HM9 myself although have seen a few reach HM9 on my server 

40/40 dailies

spam baylee and bbb when they spawn : with premium that is 12k exp each 

always use the combat exp soup : especially in places like frostscale , silverfrost range etc 

got a bit lucky with all the experience charms from treasure trove : 100k exp each with a lot of exp charm pieces which I used to make the exp charms

if waiting for something to happen or waiting for runs , I  just pop a soup and spam kill wolves in silverfrost range

sounds pretty hardcore. I get myself around 300 - 400k xp day  and do like 25 daily everyday. Have not done faction quest like month since i hate that soulstone place. Dailies take around 2hour for me everyday and then i do pretty much only arena or log out. Still i m gonna get hm 8 tomorrow.

Destroyer soon hm9 here ~ How ? Maybe cause like all Hm8-9 and 10 player we just have a lot of playtime than you or farm/grind way more than you.
( Actually i play 15-18h per days ). 
People should stop being so jelly at everything and complain everytime for this or that.. 
Also there is some youtube video that talking about hongmoon exp farm.. 

So , really.. Stop complaining for nothing if you are just lazy or don't even try to find a way to make things faster/better :)
All days im doing 40/40 dailies including ALL blue quest dailies , Blue dungeon dailies , Hero Dungeon ( yeti etc.. ) , Harvest , Plog , Faction quest etc..
i don't even need to grind ~ 

Kheyte ~ Wildspring.

6 hours ago, erengny said:

When I'm grinding something and someone idk pms me I will most likely NOT answer....

1. Usually it's "hey" and honestly if you don't have the time to type what you want besides hey than I don't have they time to reply..

2. It's a stupid question "ummm how do you kill this mob" "are you using dragon soups" "how can I buy dragon soups?" all these can be answered through google/your clan/your buddies

3. Troll, and when I'm trying to do this endless mob killing for HM levels I really do not have the time or patience for that crap..

point is many people do not reply...... doesn't mean they are hacking or are a bot..

It means I'm doing something and would rather not be bothered...

18 hours ago, HanaBanana said:

Destroyer soon hm9 here ~ How ? Maybe cause like all Hm8-9 and 10 player we just have a lot of playtime than you or farm/grind way more than you.
( Actually i play 15-18h per days ). 
People should stop being so jelly at everything and complain everytime for this or that.. 
Also there is some youtube video that talking about hongmoon exp farm.. 

So , really.. Stop complaining for nothing if you are just lazy or don't even try to find a way to make things faster/better :)
All days im doing 40/40 dailies including ALL blue quest dailies , Blue dungeon dailies , Hero Dungeon ( yeti etc.. ) , Harvest , Plog , Faction quest etc..
i don't even need to grind ~ 

Kheyte ~ Wildspring.

I see, uhmm. You should take shower mate, 15-18h a day? What the hell? Ok I will stop complaining, after all I shouldn't even talk to a no lifer guy here..

15 hours ago, Pew Pew said:

When I'm grinding something and someone idk pms me I will most likely NOT answer....

1. Usually it's "hey" and honestly if you don't have the time to type what you want besides hey than I don't have they time to reply..

2. It's a stupid question "ummm how do you kill this mob" "are you using dragon soups" "how can I buy dragon soups?" all these can be answered through google/your clan/your buddies

3. Troll, and when I'm trying to do this endless mob killing for HM levels I really do not have the time or patience for that crap..

point is many people do not reply...... doesn't mean they are hacking or are a bot..

It means I'm doing something and would rather not be bothered...

That ego :)

22 hours ago, erengny said:

For you it's not but for me it is. Personally I wouldn't waste everyday 4 hour with pressing 1234xcvzeqsdw buttons, my opinion it's what no lifers do. But in the other hand farming dungeons are not the same, you can get good soul shield if you haven't complete your perfect set yet. You may get a book part from dungeon (market price 250 gold atm). Besides you get exp with all doing those from daily quests. I suggest you think again which one is no lifer and which is not.

Whats the diffrence between watching 2-4 hours of Netflix, Youtube, Stream or TV or if a person enjoys Grinding for 4 hours with or without watching something on a second or third monitor? It might not be your cup of thee.

Also grinding mobs for that time or running dungeons is in the end the same thing, playing BnS he gets HM levels, you get gold out of it, you perceive gold as a valid item to persue but for xp it is not while they do get about 6 ap per level.

Personally i can't do the whole grind mobs for xp, been there done that in Lineage II, 0.9% xp per hour at around level 57 with a Silver Ranger back in 2003 ish i think, but for those people who can, what diffrence does it make for you? None, just like the guy who just won 20 million euro's in the lottery, it makes no diffrence to you, except that you want to be that guy, you also want to be that HM9 but dont feel like doing the effort required.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:07 AM, erengny said:

I see, uhmm. You should take shower mate, 15-18h a day? What the hell? Ok I will stop complaining, after all I shouldn't even talk to a no lifer guy here..

Not ego just the truth.

Most people do not reply to something stupid or to people they do not know.

Just letting you know that before you go screaming HACKER/BOT at every person that doesn't say "hi" to you.

On 21.4.2016 at 0:07 PM, erengny said:

Some people indeed love to play the game and have the time but it's not like they are bots because of that. Did you make a hobby to report also legit players just because you are mad and jealous over not having HM9 character yourself? Just asking since I also have only HM5 char but I never ever thought those HM8-9 people are bots. They simply know when and where to get their levels. Try being in someone else's shoes and think if it's possible instead of selfishly thinking it's botting. :)

On 21/4/2016 at 11:07 AM, erengny said:

Dude..  " What the hell " yeah i play 15-18h a day , why ? First because i love this game and i play since over a year now ( Japan server ) also because i don't have a job , because for medical cause i can't actually .. So you know where you can put your shower now :) And  i play a lot to feel better and don't think about what i got  , here is your answer mate , feel better ? I doubt , because you are this kind of ppl that QQ everytime on forum to nerf this , do this , add this , remove this and shit.. Just take a breath , play for you , be happy and stop complain because ppl play too much than you and are more rewarded.

Archived