IM DONE WITH THIS BS.

Jubbei

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GreenOwl said:

WL block > BM block?

(lol)

Might be... actually. I have almost 0 warlock experience, much more BM, but playing mostly sin, but from the little bit i played warlock (didn´t do pvp with it though) it felt much more instantaneous than the BM block and i think i might value that more than duration. BM block seems to have quite some delay! I´m a sin as said and i´ve spared a lot against a BM friend and some day we tested if i ss backwards and be blocks directly after he sees my ss animation and then i body swap him asap after my ss if he can block that. Answer is no he cannot. He is already inside the block animation and then he get´s swapped anyways, because the block still does not block yet. Also block destroys BMs iframes btw, not like that matters too much since... you can just not block and have the iframe, but it´s still annoying. Came across this because i sometimes failed tab swaps and used them into a ss, however it didn´t even matter, because he blocked right after so the iframe was gone and block takes so long to activate that he again gets swapped anyways. So don´t block after using ss, so many BMs do it it´s *BAD*!

8 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

that's pretty absurd to have such a basic and fundamental defensive mechanic cost focus, though. BM's block is counter-playable since it is only 180 defense, and all classes have a block/defensive break that are on relatively low cds to counter it, and if their block is specced to stun then simply don't attack into it mindlessly. I've never really ran into people saying that their block should be nerfed-- except for Fm's of course. One crucial down side to making block cost focus is this-- lets say you pull off an entire combo and you're at little to no focus. All the opponent has to do it bait out the block, then bam, you can't block anymore and are completely susceptible, well, more susceptible to attacks. So not only can they outplay you by getting behind your back to avoid the block, using a block breaking move, but your focus starved by blocking into baits--which happens a lot as is. 

Honestly, the reason why I don't see really anyone complaining about BM's block is because I play at 2100+ elo, where opponents know how to play against a 180 degree block and where BMs don't spam it mindlessly to begin with since most classes save guard break or use outplaying manuevres against bms that spam it. If you're going to add focus cost to block, might as well let it be a 360 degree defense like bds and dests to balance it out. So say goodbye to "getting behind your back for free damage"...

Also, BM's block has like a .5 second timeframe of vulnerability between casting, much like bds and dests, you can time your abilities right to get in damage. Much like the assassin was describing earlier. BMs normal block is fine, and if you're worried about it now...boy...wait till you experience their HM block, you will be shitting your *cricket*ing pants off. 

Literally your WHOLE  point, vulnerabilities, being focus deprived after comboing ALSO GOES FOR SPINNING(more so for destroyers than bd). Except spinning does cost focus. I just don't find that fact fair.

So if a destroyer breaks your block, you use your tab and escape his combo. You are now free to spam block and play neutral against him for 30 seconds(pretty much till your tab is up again) because your block will resist EVERY SINGLE skill the destroyer has(I know it isn't as simple as that but it definitly isn't too hard, a skilled player should be able to do it most of the time) 

I believe making bm/kfm block cost focus is to balance out neutral game between certain classes.

3 hours ago, Enoll said:

BM is OP as *cricket* i have no idea what u guys on about.

Enoll BM is op as fck when you are highly skilled, you've been playing this game for several years, for the rest of us playing since january BM is a nightmare to master and it is disapointing to have to train 5 to 10 times harder than any other class while we wait for hongmon skills..

srsly im so close to leave NCSoft AGAIN. They failed by Wildstar. People dont play GW2 and now BnS!!! Because SO MANY F*CKING BOTS IN THE ARENA AND KFM ARE SO OP!! they turn around when they get stunned or freezed. How shoul i make some combos????? WTF!!!! Summoners are so OP you can do sh*t about them and im in Platinum. I lose sometimes vs FM but thats ok or BD what ever... but summoners oh jeesss. What kind of employers do NCSoft have??? Are they really that dumb? I mean look at Blizzard. Thats what i call a MMORPG. I like BnS but not that way... There is no Infos they just keep put some Items in the Shops!!!

"CAUSE F*CK YOU GIVE ME MONEY" that what "AngryjoeShow" https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryJoeShow would say

watch this video for expl.

The problem is not NCSoft however, its us the community...the game is going to shit and they just keep on feeding us more money carving content while distracting us from all the crap terribly wrong with the game and we keep falling for it, they don't care. As long as they are making more and more money they're not going to fix anything. First of all they get content from the original makers of the game so we would have to FORCE THEM(NCSoft) to force their content provider for fixes to the problems we have in the game. It is terribly going to crap, the game could be phenomenal as long as it gets fixed.

I see people quitting the game every day for the same reasons:
Hackers
Bots
Scripts users

No balance or poor balance between classes
Ridiculous cost for advancement

It's outrageous how they implement all this content that will either take you entire days through months to achieve or A LOT of money spending to sort of get a shortcut, yes there are a bunch who don't care or have the money to spend and those are the ones keeping the game at it's current state, then there are those who might not be as fortunate money or time wise and they're the ones raging and quitting daily.

just like how I suppose to get my weapon to oathbreaker... 

when it costs sh*ttons of soulstones and MTS...  (atleast when finally made my kfm's true siren ....)

not sure what will be the result for my sin since she'll be true profane.. 

would be nice if they'd give us a "tree" for mats needed to evolve your weapons and accessories after the patch... since I wanna know how many soulstones I'll be needing and what other mats I should farm for my later progression...

and the gold fee also is crazy... 

and what frustrates me even more is that even with more than 1 character lv45+... only way I can actually help my main to gear up or atleast farm them soulstones is via faction dailies (ONLY misty woods and beach since soulstone plains is hardcore for alts lol) and via arena ... can't work on gearing up more than 1 toon since everything so godamn expensive... frustrates me A LOT since I LOVE making more than 1 toon at each game I play and having something like this is really pissing me off.

and as for BM being the sh*ts I feel ya since I tried lvup my bm althou I didn't really put too much effort on gearing her but compared to all my other classes and I have ALL the classes (not all 45 yet)... the dps is retarded and the way I need dodge things idk why but Q and E works really bad compared to kfm x.x with my kfm is more smooth to use them and I rarely fail if at all when I use my dodging skills... with bm somehow when I use the Q and E I almost NEVER get it right and I really don't get it... maybe I do something wrong I really have no idea but obviously that class isn't meant for me lol

16 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

The problem is not NCSoft however, its us the community...the game is going to shit and they just keep on feeding us more money carving content while distracting us from all the crap terribly wrong with the game and we keep falling for it, they don't care. As long as they are making more and more money they're not going to fix anything. First of all they get content from the original makers of the game so we would have to FORCE THEM(NCSoft) to force their content provider for fixes to the problems we have in the game. It is terribly going to crap, the game could be phenomenal as long as it gets fixed.

I see people quitting the game every day for the same reasons:
Hackers
Bots
Scripts users

No balance or poor balance between classes
Ridiculous cost for advancement

It's outrageous how they implement all this content that will either take you entire days through months to achieve or A LOT of money spending to sort of get a shortcut, yes there are a bunch who don't care or have the money to spend and those are the ones keeping the game at it's current state, then there are those who might not be as fortunate money or time wise and they're the ones raging and quitting daily.

People leave because they are retarded. Bots are now finished... a good proof of that is the increased price of soul stones, why am I saying that they are gone ... because they cannot get certificates to get pouches with soul stones because you need to do 3 heroic dungeons and mushin 7th floor to get certificates. So even if the bots farm 20 000 beans in arena if they got no certificates they get no soul stones => they make no money, now thats regarding the economy and market.

Regarding bots that stay at low rating 1500-1600-1700, I cannot imagine how one can lose to a programmed char... it does the same stuffs over and over. I appreciate that some players are absolute new beginners but after 3-4 matches you start picking up what they are doing and you can counter it. Guess what if you cannot do that you have 0 chance vs a real player so perhaps thats where you have to stay at this low rating ?

Script Users -> lame excuse for sore losers.

Regarding balance... yes the game is still unbalanced however with every new patch we are getting closer to the "DREAM" right ... but bare in mind every class has anti class(and when I say anti class doesn't mean its unbeatable, it just takes a bit more effort) so don't confuse that as "Balance".

15 hours ago, PKaBoo said:

would be nice if they'd give us a "tree" for mats needed to evolve your weapons and accessories after the patch... since I wanna know how many soulstones I'll be needing and what other mats I should farm for my later progression...

If you do few google searches and check the general discussion of this forum you will actually find shit loads of useful information and also how to make money. 

there are NO "up to date" wep progression for mats and everything... I DID check on google search found most on accessories but NOT on weapon... the weapon progression I found were till pirate not after :c

as for 'ways to make money' I know a few tricks but it's all time consuming lol

gold farming isn't the problem if I want gold I know how to get some :o

I just wanna know how much of each mats I need for the weapon... 

1 hour ago, PKaBoo said:

there are NO "up to date" wep progression for mats and everything... I DID check on google search found most on accessories but NOT on weapon... the weapon progression I found were till pirate not after :c

as for 'ways to make money' I know a few tricks but it's all time consuming lol

gold farming isn't the problem if I want gold I know how to get some :o

I just wanna know how much of each mats I need for the weapon... 

http://i.imgur.com/2fPHzkk.png

Archived