IM DONE WITH THIS BS.

Jubbei

Soooo the new patch is here, and as every one was saying that the balance between the classes will be more "balanced" at this stage. is it? HELL TO THE *cricket*ING NO it is not balanced.
Alot of classes got a big ass buff today, KFMS and sins for ex. AND BM IS STILL THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF GARBAGE. like for real ncsoft, do really hate bm so much? like how come all other classes are so much better than bm in pvp? and i know there will be some that calling me a noob bm that doesnt know how to play... in fact i have played more then 300 games with bm and i know in fact this class sucks compared to other classes. the highest i got is 1800 in 1 vs 1 ( tok me about 2 months), and when i played destroyer i got to 1850+ in ONE day... i have played all the classes and i know what im talking about, but i like bm so much + i invested so much time into this class and it is still no good it makes me simply MAD, you have to be 100 times better then the other players that play other classes to be able to beat them. and yeah its really easy to check if BM is shit in pvp or not, look the pvp highscores, there are 2 bms in top 30 or something, and there are 50% summoners in top 20...

here how it goes in pvp for the classes:

KFM: epic stuns, and they will drop ur HP to 0% while u chilling and looking down and reflecting on life and shit, in no time pushing 2 keys.

FM: fm is the only class bm have some fair chance against, yet if the freeze you and get behind ur back ur DONE.

SUMM: 1. summoner is assassin  2. summoners cat is kfm 3. you are fighting 2 vs 1 all the time vs ppl that make their char so small that even the cat is bigger and it is hard to target them with this shity targeting system. 

BD: lets spinn that shit and everything gonna be ok. the resist are real! before u can even react he will spin hes way up ur damn azz, and lets not talk about that insane dmg.

SIN: well.... stealth --> attack and flash do i need to say anything else? bm's have almost no chance vs sin...

Warlock: a little weaker version of summoners, but that block puts even the bms to SHAME!

Dest: pop that fury and spin for the *cricket*ing win!

BM: block block block block oh shit i *cricket*ed up lets stun them and try to do the blade storm, well damn he escaped from that.. well lets use that flicker oh shit i got stunned anndd hp=0

Alll other classes got nice dmg and hp regen in pvp, while bm stand there with the block.

problem nr 2. BOTS

this game is dying, the gold farmers and bots that just chill in dung are really anoying, and u cant do anything about it. i see all the time bots selling for exmpl soul stones not 10 not 100 but 1000... and there are alot of other problems around bots like pvp bean farming bots..

it should be crime to release  a game with so many bugs and bots and + have a membership sale for this game...

call me whatever you want, but im done with this game i got better games to play than wasting my time on bns that ncsoft only uses to milk players. the new patch clearly showed you dont give a single *cricket* but the money this game put into your pockets, the way the new quest npc talk and whats subbed is totally diffrent, looks like a sloppy job that you just wanted to push out of the door and look how it does...

im done like i said, just wanted to tell you how great of a game bns really is and how much you care about what a player thinks or feels that play the game.
Thanks for reading if u even read what players post.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

I've fought plenty BMs, (KFM) it takes a good BM to beat a really good player.
KFMs needed a buff, BMs get a buff in the next few patches coming up. 

But all in all, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Pretty much this^

Seriously op grow up. Its a video game and your screaming on a forum like a  child... A little research would have shown you bm is getting even better soon. Fyi its not as bad as you seem to think it is. You need to get better or quit. I suggest the latter based on how your reacting over a game -x-

5 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

I've fought plenty BMs, (KFM) it takes a good BM to beat a really good player.
KFMs needed a buff, BMs get a buff in the next few patches coming up. 

But all in all, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

dont worry it didnt

3 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Pretty much this^

Seriously op grow up. Its a video game and your screaming on a forum like a  child... A little research would have shown you bm is getting even better soon. Fyi its not as bad as you seem to think it is. You need to get better or quit. I suggest the latter based on how your reacting over a game -x-

for the first, i was not screamin just pointing out the facts. and the second i am old enough to just leave a video game if i dont like it anymore.

Bm needs legendary skills to be effective. you sound like you don't have one which means you have to try harder several times

watch Junho stream if you like. hes from Korean playing with 200+ ping managed to hit rank 5 Diamond on NA BM. with only HM1 no legendary skill.

3 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

for the first, i was not screamin just pointing out the facts. and the second i am old enough to just leave a video game if i dont like it anymore.

Sorry but typing words in caps with ! at the end is very loud when read... Anyway. I hope you find something more productive to do with your time so your not raging over a game -x-

1 minute ago, TakunDes said:

Bm needs legendary skills to be effective. you sound like you don't have one which means you have to try harder several times

not sure if u are just jokeing or are you talking about the lightning draw volume 2 which costs 400g?

I must absolutely agree with @Jubbei but Ill explain from my own perspective...the mmo industry is nearly at its extinction nowadays, yea games still running, people spending money, wow wow new games BnS and BDO the only comparable atm...well I played both these games and Im really not glad to say they are both a huuuge disappointments for me :x the bigger the hype for game, the worse we get delivered. I mean...bots, gold spammers, hacky sh1ts and all these stuff ruin every single awesome game that comes out so people just migrate from one game to another to find temporary satisfaction.

I must say Im sooo fking glad Ive wasted only 40€ for this game because I cant imagine the rage of people who spent thousands :( And I did so because I dont believe mmo companies anymore, so I ignore people telling me "no doubt game lacks something if someone pays a lot and someone doesnt at all", especially when it is f2p... ;)

2 minutes ago, Caex said:

your tears would taste better mate :3

any way on topic. Crying wont change anything actually learning your character and beating the odds will you truly feel good about yourself

you can have my tears and my salt haha :D, yh i know what type of feeling you are talking about, but when u cant do anything, i mean when ur stunned u simply cant push any keys and all u can do is chill while the other player is camboing you.

6 minutes ago, Geraton said:

I must absolutely agree with @Jubbei but Ill explain from my own perspective...the mmo industry is nearly at its extinction nowadays, yea games still running, people spending money, wow wow new games BnS and BDO the only comparable atm...well I played both these games and Im really not glad to say they are both a huuuge disappointments for me :x the bigger the hype for game, the worse we get delivered. I mean...bots, gold spammers, hacky sh1ts and all these stuff ruin every single awesome game that comes out so people just migrate from one game to another to find temporary satisfaction.

I must say Im sooo fking glad Ive wasted only 40€ for this game because I cant imagine the rage of people who spent thousands :( And I did so because I dont believe mmo companies anymore, so I ignore people telling me "no doubt game lacks something if someone pays a lot and someone doesnt at all", especially when it is f2p... ;)

migrate from one game to another to find temporary satisfaction.  ive done it so many times..

As a decently skilled Blade Master I can say without doubt that you are bad and you should feel bad.

Yes Blade Master is currently underpowered compared to the other classes but that is only so because of the steep learning curve and lack of skill points/skills.
If you are struggling against classes other than summoner and maybe assassin you are playing BM wrong. Which means you are either bad or you believe you can just mash buttons and hope for a win.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 minute ago, Azyael said:

As a decently skilled Blade Master I can say without doubt that you are bad and you should feel bad.

Yes Blade Master is currently underpowered compared to the other classes but that is only so because of the steep learning curve and lack of skill points/skills.
If you are struggling against classes other than summoner and maybe assassin you are playing BM wrong. Which means you are either bad or you believe you can just mash buttons and hope for a win.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

you just said yourself what im trying to say, bm is underpowered compared to the other classes. its not like i have never won vs other classes, i had some wins vs summoners, i won some matches vs sins while wall sh1ting (which i hate) and all other classes. the point is, jus tlike you said that BM is underpowered compared to other classes. thank you.

4 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

migrate from one game to another to find temporary satisfaction.  ive done it so many times..

I actually pointed out these games you leave even though you like them, for me it was BnS. Ive left many as well, but most of the time reasons were better plot, characters, graphics or boredom etc thats normal evolution in games :D but currently, the new stereotype is leaving the game you actually enjoy  and there are absolutely different problems than these I mentioned before.

1 minute ago, Geraton said:

I actually pointed out these games you leave even though you like them, for me it was BnS. Ive left many as well, but most of the time reasons were better plot, characters, graphics or boredom etc thats normal evolution in games :D but currently, the new stereotype is leaving the game you actually enjoy  and there are absolutely different problems than these I mentioned before.

yh i know, i love bns combat and i love the bns story... its simply epic, but the game got way to many problems.

I know that CM have a lot of work to do, but I remember times when mmos had moderators who accepted feedback from the community and responded. In these forums I can see CMs activity at category Patch notes mostly :D It isnt what it used to be like :x

16 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I have to ask.  How do you even know?  Have you hit level 50 HM 10 already?!

hitting 50 will only give you more points to invest, i was mostly talking about the class buff that was made today

2 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

hitting 50 will only give you more points to invest, i was mostly talking about the class buff that was made today

Just seems like something one would need to test out first and not just go off a list on the update page.

BM is not underpowered anymore in this patch. i have face and fought plenty of Diamond BMs and i also have a HM2 BM myself and i suck at it. you just have to play good. and legendary skills are quiet crucial for BM. get it through achievement vendor and stop QQ.

they wont be buffing anything or nerfing anything so gives your hopes up. 

1 hour ago, Jubbei said:

every one was saying that the balance between the classes will be more "balanced" at this stage. is it? HELL TO THE *cricket*ING NO it is not balanced.

You are at L50+HM10 already?!?!?! Geez, I wish I can level up so quick.

One thing no one can deny is the situation about bots who occupy like 75% playerbase at the moment lol... bots getting smarter every day and I experienced myself that some bots were just a piece of cake while some were...intouchable as the summoner lvl 23 that Jubbei linked. If you still find it ok, well guys, you are obviously bots yourselves then :D

jking aside

No class differences play role here, lets stop argue about classes being unbalanced or so... BM might be weaker, but after I experienced BM bot in this game 3 times in a row while dueling in arena I changed my mind :D that stupid program did such combo it took me 70% HP and it was just knock up, stun and the draw stance hits(?) not sure Im not good at theories about BM. I can accept being defeated by some good player, but meet stupid coded characters all day in arena made me leave this game. In this game, the RPG meaning is more of something like "Robots-playing-game" :x

Archived