Forums

IM DONE WITH THIS BS.

Jubbei

9 hours ago, TakunDes said:

BM is not underpowered anymore in this patch. i have face and fought plenty of Diamond BMs and i also have a HM2 BM myself and i suck at it. you just have to play good. and legendary skills are quiet crucial for BM. get it through achievement vendor and stop QQ.

they wont be buffing anything or nerfing anything so gives your hopes up. 

achievement vendor ? where is that?.. i never heard of it..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u know what, bm will be 1 of the top classes ;)

not the new skill update will buff the BM, HM skill do it ;)

u didnt know that, that proofs us that u are totaly clueless about the inportant stuff in this game.

and btw the lvl 23 Summoner is a hacker ;)

and 300 Games with BM doent make u a better player of the class   Quality > Quantity

yes some classes are easier to play like BD Destroyer and Summoner but this doenst help u at higher Rating.

For PvP u need to know all classes not just ur own one.

(sry for my bad english its not my native language)

I'm mostly pissed that they buffed KFM, which is by FAR one of the strongest classes in the game, and didn't do anything to Destroyer other than fix a *cricket*ing bug that shouldn't have existed in the first place. I'm surprised they didn't quadruple KFM's i-frames while they were at it. 

if other's would not resist or counter 90% of our Blademasters attack we had a decent chance of winning some games yes.

when i use my tab i sometimes get counter-stunned on it because it also deals damage and the enemy blocks it. using my escape just to eat another stun nice.

I never felt Bm was underpowered, a bit difficult, but underpowered.. no. Just need to learn the class pretty good from the roots otherwise you wont be able to do much in higher ranks. i see that almost 90 % of the bms are using always Blade Call which sometimes is pretty much suicide, you have to learn when to use Blade Call and when Flock, also it depends on the enemy against same class you might use Flock, but also Blade Call. Oh and also dont wait only for this its like every bm is waiting only for Blade or Flock and just block and run, i find myself winning more when playing agressive than defensive. 

14 hours ago, Geraton said:

wow wow new games BnS and BDO the only comparable atm...well I played both these games and Im really not glad to say they are both a huuuge disappointments for me

Try ASTA its actually good not a large player base yet and graphics don't compare to BDO but it's like the good old school games like

AIKA, SHAIYA, ARCHLORD, GW etc has your typical server boss fights, fishing :) , classic crafting system, very nice guild system,

battlefield, class arena, team arena, plenty of dungeons and the divine system is fantastic

Basically it may be a clone type of other games but it brings a ton of varying types of builds and lots of gears unlike BNS

were you basically start with 1 weapon and upgrade it all year OH and ive had no FPS, lag issues even close to as bad as BNS

Its your choice but just remember games like this usually push away other better games (IMO) that are drowned out by

spending on vast advertising

1 hour ago, DRGoodfellow said:

Try ASTA its actually good not a large player base yet and graphics don't compare to BDO but it's like the good old school games like

AIKA, SHAIYA, ARCHLORD, GW etc has your typical server boss fights, fishing :) , classic crafting system, very nice guild system,

battlefield, class arena, team arena, plenty of dungeons and the divine system is fantastic

Basically it may be a clone type of other games but it brings a ton of varying types of builds and lots of gears unlike BNS

were you basically start with 1 weapon and upgrade it all year OH and ive had no FPS, lag issues even close to as bad as BNS

Its your choice but just remember games like this usually push away other better games (IMO) that are drowned out by

thanks, ill try this one :)

one thing i noticed is that KFMs and Sins got a bigger boost them most of the classes this patch. it's like they focused on those two entirely and gave the other classes pity skills.

like with

kfm, There should be a limit to how many times you can stun/daze so that you dont 100-0 someone, that should not be happening. Not only that, that damn agility buff is pretty much just resist resist resist to everything.

SIn, it's an assasion, ofc stealth is needed but all the damn time though?

BD, mainly just constant air time with them

FM, freeze stun freeze stun, launch, hold, launch, freeze stun

BMs, BMs have it rough cause you need patience and to be able to understand the class and other classes for some epic damage

Smnrs, 2nd most broken class, KFM being first because of how easy it is to lay and as well as the unfairness level of that damn cat.

Ofc this game isn't balanced and it probably never will be in my opinion. It's really hard to balance it out in the first place, because you can't nerf one skill without inciting a fkn mob, because then you have to nerf something else from another class and vice versa. You can't buff something and expect it to not have a effect on the game. They buffed KFM and sin way too much to the point where they're just going to dominate arena.

2 hours ago, Jubbei said:

Well yea, thats true my friend. I really like the graphics, plot and both games in general, and especially, the thing I appreciate as much as the two previous is skill animations. I dont know why but I cant play a game where skills look the same just different colors :D Thats why I enjoyed, for example, Jade Dynasty for a long time because I found the skill visuals just awesome at that time :o Thats actually one of the reasons why Im not so huge fan of WoW and such games :x

4 hours ago, PCComet said:

one thing i noticed is that KFMs and Sins got a bigger boost them most of the classes this patch. it's like they focused on those two entirely and gave the other classes pity skills.

like with

kfm, There should be a limit to how many times you can stun/daze so that you dont 100-0 someone, that should not be happening. Not only that, that damn agility buff is pretty much just resist resist resist to everything.

SIn, it's an assasion, ofc stealth is needed but all the damn time though?

BD, mainly just constant air time with them

FM, freeze stun freeze stun, launch, hold, launch, freeze stun

BMs, BMs have it rough cause you need patience and to be able to understand the class and other classes for some epic damage

Smnrs, 2nd most broken class, KFM being first because of how easy it is to lay and as well as the unfairness level of that damn cat.

Ofc this game isn't balanced and it probably never will be in my opinion. It's really hard to balance it out in the first place, because you can't nerf one skill without inciting a fkn mob, because then you have to nerf something else from another class and vice versa. You can't buff something and expect it to not have a effect on the game. They buffed KFM and sin way too much to the point where they're just going to dominate arena.

thats what im saying, u need alot of skill to play bm vs other classes, and im not a pro player that makes living playing bns, im just enjoying some hr after work in pvp so i cant really invest ebough time to be a pro.. kfms ware op to begin with and now this buff, i dont understand it..

On 3/23/2016 at 5:11 PM, Jubbei said:

Soooo the new patch is here, and as every one was saying that the balance between the classes will be more "balanced" at this stage. is it? HELL TO THE *cricket*ING NO it is not balanced.
Alot of classes got a big ass buff today, KFMS and sins for ex. AND BM IS STILL THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF GARBAGE. like for real ncsoft, do really hate bm so much? like how come all other classes are so much better than bm in pvp? and i know there will be some that calling me a noob bm that doesnt know how to play... in fact i have played more then 300 games with bm and i know in fact this class sucks compared to other classes. the highest i got is 1800 in 1 vs 1 ( tok me about 2 months), and when i played destroyer i got to 1850+ in ONE day... i have played all the classes and i know what im talking about, but i like bm so much + i invested so much time into this class and it is still no good it makes me simply MAD, you have to be 100 times better then the other players that play other classes to be able to beat them. and yeah its really easy to check if BM is shit in pvp or not, look the pvp highscores, there are 2 bms in top 30 or something, and there are 50% summoners in top 20...

here how it goes in pvp for the classes:

KFM: epic stuns, and they will drop ur HP to 0% while u chilling and looking down and reflecting on life and shit, in no time pushing 2 keys.

FM: fm is the only class bm have some fair chance against, yet if the freeze you and get behind ur back ur DONE.

SUMM: 1. summoner is assassin  2. summoners cat is kfm 3. you are fighting 2 vs 1 all the time vs ppl that make their char so small that even the cat is bigger and it is hard to target them with this shity targeting system. 

BD: lets spinn that shit and everything gonna be ok. the resist are real! before u can even react he will spin hes way up ur damn azz, and lets not talk about that insane dmg.

SIN: well.... stealth --> attack and flash do i need to say anything else? bm's have almost no chance vs sin...

Warlock: a little weaker version of summoners, but that block puts even the bms to SHAME!

Dest: pop that fury and spin for the *cricket*ing win!

BM: block block block block oh shit i *cricket*ed up lets stun them and try to do the blade storm, well damn he escaped from that.. well lets use that flicker oh shit i got stunned anndd hp=0

Alll other classes got nice dmg and hp regen in pvp, while bm stand there with the block.

problem nr 2. BOTS

this game is dying, the gold farmers and bots that just chill in dung are really anoying, and u cant do anything about it. i see all the time bots selling for exmpl soul stones not 10 not 100 but 1000... and there are alot of other problems around bots like pvp bean farming bots..

it should be crime to release  a game with so many bugs and bots and + have a membership sale for this game...

call me whatever you want, but im done with this game i got better games to play than wasting my time on bns that ncsoft only uses to milk players. the new patch clearly showed you dont give a single *cricket* but the money this game put into your pockets, the way the new quest npc talk and whats subbed is totally diffrent, looks like a sloppy job that you just wanted to push out of the door and look how it does...

im done like i said, just wanted to tell you how great of a game bns really is and how much you care about what a player thinks or feels that play the game.
Thanks for reading if u even read what players post.

I know how you feel, i started playing KFM and got bored of the same automated buttons to win a pvp so i decided to play BM and at times it really does get rly discouraging to play as BM when other classes are so OP in comparison but the only thing that keeps me playing BM is just the fact that I really like the class, it's skills and such.

There is close to 0 balance between the classes in this game regardless what some people say, IF there truly was balance one class wouldn't counter another fully, instead all classes should be able to equally counter each other in one way or another but when it comes to BM it seems all classes "counters" it except maybe FM?.

Also keep in mind that the mechanics in this game for PVP can be soooooo exploited as we can all see. Botting/Hacking/Scripting/Macros.

Bots: They can bypass skill animations and overlap skills better than most human hands can since they're using software to do it for them.

Hacks: Well, there is no need to explain this one.

Script: Also allows them to use set of combinations that would be way harder to do just by hands.

Macros: This is probably the worst of all because so many can use it without being accused of using third party help due to the fact it is just so hard to proof. Take for example KFMs, if played by hand i doubt there would be as many people who can pull off the combinations than if they used macros. Using macros to set up the KFMs 3RF literally gives you a 90% boost on your chance to pull off the chains. All you'd have to do is keep in mind the CC's and their timers besides that all you do is press 1 key or button and you will see your KFM do magic. I think this is why you see less KFMs win tournaments, because there you don't have your gaming keyboards or mice so you'd have to do everything by hand while in the regular game if you wasted your tab/escapes it is most likely any KFM can 100-0 you thanks to a macro. 

As I am myself, you're probably a PVP fanatic so my advice to you would be the same I took for myself. IF you really like BM, stick with it and don't give up on it, the way I look at it is we won't get any worse in regards to balance so every update they add we can only improve a bit more. And give yourself time, I've come to accept I wont master BM in a month or 2 specially when there is so much PVE content that we have to focus on and keep up with, but once we learn how to really play the class to its max potential we can prob destroy some more noobs :) and im sure some pro BMs would agree :)

And don't listen to all these garbage players bashing on you for how you feel about BM, you're not the only one. These noobs saying stupid shit like "git gud," are probably the same retards playing one of the retarded classes that allows them to win by spinning or some shitty implemented tactic

3 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

And don't listen to all these garbage players bashing on you for how you feel about BM, you're not the only one. These noobs saying stupid shit like "git gud," are probably the same retards playing one of the retarded classes that allows them to win by spinning or some shitty implemented tactic

^This...

When it comes to tactics, BMs have it the hardest. Our biggest and worthwhile damage comes from a skill that takes 5 seconds to even channel and then an additional 2 seconds to fully deliver, which is absurd to have your main damage take that long to get off...Whereas, other classes(Kfm, Dest, Warlock, Bd) can get off their primary damage INSTANTLY. A destroyer can kill you in under 3 seconds with red buff. BMs having a buffer time for your bladecall really forces them to implement a TON of tactical play to ensure their damage gets off. This just adds to the BMs plight against their main counter-- Summoner-- because a summoner will just interrupt their combo with their cat. God how I hate that unskilled class. BMs have to play perfectly to get their damage off, but a summoner can make so many mistakes and still gain an advantage over the other because they clicked a "get out of jail free button" and their cat just saves the *cricket* day. 

#classBalanceIsReal

4 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

BM does NOT get countered by every single class... lmao the class is decent.

If anything, kfm/bm blocks should cost you at least 2 focus upon use or have a higher cd.. like 6seconds would be the shortest.

lol, you're kidding right? then nerf the cds and chi cost of ranged attacks, since, well, against all ranged, melee are at a natural disadvantage-- we need a spammable block. the thing that can have their cd nerfed is the stun from a successful block or parry. 6 seconds!!!? Yeah, might as well not even have a block, and say goodbye to having ANY chance against ranged. 

10 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

I know how you feel, i started playing KFM and got bored of the same automated buttons to win a pvp so i decided to play BM and at times it really does get rly discouraging to play as BM when other classes are so OP in comparison but the only thing that keeps me playing BM is just the fact that I really like the class, it's skills and such.

There is close to 0 balance between the classes in this game regardless what some people say, IF there truly was balance one class wouldn't counter another fully, instead all classes should be able to equally counter each other in one way or another but when it comes to BM it seems all classes "counters" it except maybe FM?.

Also keep in mind that the mechanics in this game for PVP can be soooooo exploited as we can all see. Botting/Hacking/Scripting/Macros.

Bots: They can bypass skill animations and overlap skills better than most human hands can since they're using software to do it for them.

Hacks: Well, there is no need to explain this one.

Script: Also allows them to use set of combinations that would be way harder to do just by hands.

Macros: This is probably the worst of all because so many can use it without being accused of using third party help due to the fact it is just so hard to proof. Take for example KFMs, if played by hand i doubt there would be as many people who can pull off the combinations than if they used macros. Using macros to set up the KFMs 3RF literally gives you a 90% boost on your chance to pull off the chains. All you'd have to do is keep in mind the CC's and their timers besides that all you do is press 1 key or button and you will see your KFM do magic. I think this is why you see less KFMs win tournaments, because there you don't have your gaming keyboards or mice so you'd have to do everything by hand while in the regular game if you wasted your tab/escapes it is most likely any KFM can 100-0 you thanks to a macro. 

As I am myself, you're probably a PVP fanatic so my advice to you would be the same I took for myself. IF you really like BM, stick with it and don't give up on it, the way I look at it is we won't get any worse in regards to balance so every update they add we can only improve a bit more. And give yourself time, I've come to accept I wont master BM in a month or 2 specially when there is so much PVE content that we have to focus on and keep up with, but once we learn how to really play the class to its max potential we can prob destroy some more noobs :) and im sure some pro BMs would agree :)

6 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

^This...

When it comes to tactics, BMs have it the hardest. Our biggest and worthwhile damage comes from a skill that takes 5 seconds to even channel and then an additional 2 seconds to fully deliver, which is absurd to have your main damage take that long to get off...Whereas, other classes(Kfm, Dest, Warlock, Bd) can get off their primary damage INSTANTLY. A destroyer can kill you in under 3 seconds with red buff. BMs having a buffer time for your bladecall really forces them to implement a TON of tactical play to ensure their damage gets off. This just adds to the BMs plight against their main counter-- Summoner-- because a summoner will just interrupt their combo with their cat. God how I hate that unskilled class. BMs have to play perfectly to get their damage off, but a summoner can make so many mistakes and still gain an advantage over the other because they clicked a "get out of jail free button" and their cat just saves the *cricket* day. 

#classBalanceIsReal

mhmm. this is true in its purest. its just another player playing a garbage class and defending it. im not necessarily saying that the player playing a garbage class is garbage themselves Kappa, but its apparent in pvp that BM is at the very low end. i couldnt care less if the dev team gave us our hm skills but since we're lock out of that...it will sure make things more bearable. if BD is allowed to have a non HM skill to spin pull and pierce defense AND have a invulnerability skill...with the disabling guard break.. what do we get? more points? gee. ill have to grind hours upon hours upon hours just to get 50/10, whereas BD already has everything before 45. the phantom grab doesnt make it any better. its a shit cheese combo. the people developing the class must have been complete tards. the people defending the class ARE tards. and the dev team...? well...well..i believe i dont have to say anything...FeelsBadMan

btw, where are my fellow bms? i hardly seen them in arena. i hardly see any in pve, compared to how much i see of the other classes. i just want to be with my fellow people. well, atleast see more of them. sometimes i just think we're non-existent.  

16 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

lol, you're kidding right? then nerf the cds and chi cost of ranged attacks, since, well, against all ranged, melee are at a natural disadvantage-- we need a spammable block. the thing that can have their cd nerfed is the stun from a successful block or parry. 6 seconds!!!? Yeah, might as well not even have a block, and say goodbye to having ANY chance against ranged. 

yeah which is why i like the idea of making it cost focus instead and if someone hits into ur block u get focus back(up to a maximum of however much focus block uses)

Good luck to everyone in arena since 50 patch noticed ALOT of "Evade",Resist on NORMAL hits where a BD could have 0 buffs,Still resist,Even today Fought onbe while this B word somehow phantom gripped me every 15 seconds,before anyone starts crying. I Timed the shi*,Couldn't do a video while have to deal with resist,evasions, im sorry Last I checked theres is 0evasion stat in arena. So when NC actually fixes this crap, I don't wanna hear SS or going behind me to dodge They Didn't do that either so nice try. ,heres another one for you try EVADING in arena BDs while phantom gripping some while I cat uses ancle biter,you have no guardian tempest up. TELL me how you "evade" as my screen keeps sayin they do. I would LOVE an explanation or someone to seriously look at this crap

Archived