Question about Awakened Pirate and New Weapon Path

senpaisan

Hello :D

Currently I'm at stage 10 True Profane. I'm trying to upgrade as fast as I can, but my concern is I might run out of gold/time before next patch. Some people said to try to get at least Awakened Pirate to be safe.

So where will I be in the new weapon path if I make it to stage 5 Awakened Pirate? What about stage 10? Would you really recommend staying at Awakened?

Finally, if I am able to get to True Pirate, what is the minimum stage I can reach so that I'm not completely screwed in the new path?

Thank you ?

It doesn't matter what stage # you get. Just get to that weapon.

Once you hit Awakened Pirate when the new path comes, you STILL have to hit True Pirate and then to True Breeze.

The reason why people are saying to hit Awakened Pirate is because you skip upgrades by a lot, compared to being on Profane or Siren.

27 minutes ago, Jem said:

It doesn't matter what stage # you get. Just get to that weapon.

Once you hit Awakened Pirate when the new path comes, you STILL have to hit True Pirate and then to True Breeze.

The reason why people are saying to hit Awakened Pirate is because you skip upgrades by a lot, compared to being on Profane or Siren.

Ah ok. To clarify, after patch the Pirate path will continue to exist only for those who were already on it but will disappear for those who stayed on Siren and under?

Just now, senpaisan said:

Ah ok. To clarify, after patch the Pirate path will continue to exist only for those who were already on it but will disappear for those who stayed on Siren and under?

Correct~

Here is a chart you may have not seen yet:

60f1fe3476.jpg

what u seen right above, is a lie, 

to skip vast majority of new path , is to get at least awakened stage of next path, for example, awakened siren or awakened pirate, since because from awakened pirate u can only upgrade to true pirate, and then in to whatever is next, as it shows in picture down below , so , once you are on awakened pirate stage one, you can stay there for a while. (if u cant read whats in picture, right click and open in new tab and then ctrl + scroll wheel to zoom)2fPHzkk.png

You need hundreds of gold to upgrade to true pirate. Literally. Hundreds. For the upgrades alone. 

If you cant make it.. thats not really important. The new path will be the standard, people wont be like "oh no i missed the old path now im screwed" but more like "hm well people who were able to take the old path got a tad of an advantage over me. Well whatever."

2 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

You need hundreds of gold to upgrade to true pirate. Literally. Hundreds. For the upgrades alone. 

If you cant make it.. thats not really important. The new path will be the standard, people wont be like "oh no i missed the old path now im screwed" but more like "hm well people who were able to take the old path got a tad of an advantage over me. Well whatever."

A "tad" he says..

1 hour ago, Arcadeath said:

When can we expect new patch? Some guys told me in 3-4 days, I don't want that to be true, I jut upgraded to True Siren, stage 5 atm.

I doubt it. 2-3 weeks off the top of my head, but it's nothing but a speculation.

Archived