How should you use soul burn properly?

Ryro

With the full chi bar, cold down resets, and awakening skills for only 15 second, I'm curious to see what people think is the best use of your limited time with the soul burn buff is spent?

I would like to know for every class but I'm a BM and my guess is that I should simply spam the awakening skill as much as possible?

How do you use your soul burn buff?

For BM, pair awk flicker with honed slash to maximize the damage you do in that short time,  flicker will recover focus for your honed slash. Throw in FoB for burst, lightning draw if you have skillbook.

As a WL, stack wingstorm and rotate helix / awk rupture. Reset cooldowns properly with leech and imprisonment, lower cooldown of leech before imprisonment for faster rotation. 

Different skills, different playstyles.  If I am on my own and I want to spoil myself with some bursty damage, I just hit X > Leech > Soulburn > wingstorm > dragoncall > awk rupture/bombardment > dragoncall > awk rupture/bombardment > dragoncall > awk rupture/bombardment > imprison > dragoncall.

as a fm i need 1 frost orbit and 1 fire orbit. does nice damage too.

at first i felt the need to stack 3 of each b4 spamming awak twin dragons. but not i feel like i waste a bit of time stacking so i just lmb>rmb>thorw in twin dragon and repeat.

As WL with hongmoon skill, I use Leech off 2 usually, get my free instant cast 4, soulburn while using V then 4, V, F, RMB, and try to get as many 4s in there as I can. With the important ones critting, I can get 6 or so Dragoncalls (so there's just this stream of blue going on lol) off and spam rmb/F.

When I'm on my Blade Master, I drop my Blade Call first, then 3->4 ani cancel into c/lmb to cancel the animation as well as X and V then go into RMB/LMB cancelling.

BM: Spamm as much as possibe. It will deal more dps than your general ani cancel combo and generated chi instead of consuming it. 

DES: Same if you want to deal damage, best would be to grap and make your team even more OP.

Warlock itself: Depends on build. Rupture deals quite good damage in soul burn tho. (Didnt test a lot. Not my main.)

SUM, SIN, LBM, FM, KFM: While i own most of them, no idea xD

Archived