Temptation outfit - a request for NCSoft

Fuz

Ok, I received my outfit today.
As an assassin, a simple black outfit is what I feel this game lacks, but this one is good enough.

Except for one detail: those damn headphones. They're ugly and anachronistic. Completely ruin the outfit vibe for me.

So, here the plea for NCSoft: please make the headphones a separate accessory (like Lycan and Pinchy tails). That would make everybody happy.

22 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Ok, I received my outfit today.
As an assassin, a simple black outfit is what I feel this game lacks, but this one is good enough.

Except for one detail: those damn headphones. They're ugly and anachronistic. Completely ruin the outfit vibe for me.

So, here the plea for NCSoft: please make the headphones a separate accessory (like Lycan and Pinchy tails). That would make everybody happy.

Dont think its gona happen honestly, i dont like them but they dont bother me. I dont think they match all that much the outfit either but meh.
It does really make me wonder what the hell are they plugged into though... looks kinda weird, for females at least.
WkONGbo.png

27 minutes ago, MrCEO said:

Don't like it? then don't wear it. It's impossible to satisfy everyone.

Let me guess. You can't read.

23 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Dont think its gona happen honestly

Me neither, but asking doesn't hurt.

24 minutes ago, MrCEO said:

If I couldn't read then I wouldn't have given your thread a reply.

Well if you could read properly you would have understand that :

1/ He likes the outfit

2/ He dislikes the headphones 

3/ He asks for an implementation which could have been a really good idea and which NCS devs should/could have thought before implementing

Is it forbidden to make suggestions on a forum ?? 

As for me, the outfit is great but the headphones look kind of weird though (and effectively we don't know what they are plugged into, so funny :D)

I....am not going to lie...one of the reasons why i love this outfit is because it have those headphones o.o, in fact, i was going to use it with my Warlock but since she have a very long hair i cant see the headphones, so i will use the outfit with another class with short hair =)

The headphones remind me of Naruto.  They have items in the show that you just wouldn't have expected, since they seem like they'd be low tech.  The headphones I just consider a sort of mystical device for communication.

As for the request, it'd likely get more money out of people for them.  Just doing the same outfit plus changing the underwear color would too :p

If you want a plain black outfit, there is the one in the 4man Harbor dungeon.

1 hour ago, Luucy said:

Well if you could read properly you would have understand that :

1/ He likes the outfit

2/ He dislikes the headphones 

3/ He asks for an implementation which could have been a really good idea and which NCS devs should/could have thought before implementing

Is it forbidden to make suggestions on a forum ?? 

As for me, the outfit is great but the headphones look kind of weird though (and effectively we don't know what they are plugged into, so funny :D)

I've read it properly, thanks.

1. He likes the outfit

2. He dislikes the headphones

3. 1 + 2 = he dislikes the outfit as a whole

The devs could have made it separate, sure, but it was intended to be part of that costume just like how the tail from the temptress/seductress is part of the costume.

Is it forbidden to make a suggestion on a forum? I don't think I ever said it was forbidden to make a suggestion on a forum at all now did I...

39 minutes ago, Luucy said:

Well your first comment was kind of useless, because you just tell him not to wear the outfit although he just came to make this suggestion

But, why should I bother to even speak to you, ppl like you don't even realize how boring and irritating they "sound" when spitting so unapropriate comments like yours. Guess I should just pass my way...

Well I can say this whole thread is kind of useless as it is asking for the impossible. 

Boring and irritating? Yes, could be to some people... but then again, I was never here to entertain you in the first place. I'm merely giving a very direct/blunt response to one of many similar topics created on the forum.

9 hours ago, MrCEO said:

it is asking for the impossible

Well it is far away from impossible to design the headphones as an accessory. And I repeat it's a nice idea ! Although they will unlikely comply with his request of course ! But NOT impossible.

9 hours ago, MrCEO said:

Boring and irritating? Yes, could be to some people... but then again, I was never here to entertain you in the first place. I'm merely giving a very direct/blunt response to one of many similar topics created on the forum.

Blablablablabla :D 

Well, in my opinion the outfit has two flaws. The headphones feel like out of place modern tech. At least they are not so visible or in your way. Look at Tera for examples of how cash shop outfits can ruin the fantasy lore setting of a game. Second flaw I see, at least in my opinion, the blue/white stripe underwear is another out of place thing considering the rest of the outfit is black. It looks like the character forgot or doesn't care about pants or at least a skirt. I know skimpy sells, but (again my taste) I'd prefer something that made sense, even if it's skimpy or mildly impractical for combat.

As for the topic. Yes, more outfits with accessory options would be nice. Colorable outfits would also be nice.

Anyway. My opinion. Not to enrage anyone. Just saying it how I see it. :)

Archived