KFM are the new summoner?

Vecejj

Why am I being 100-0 in stun combos after being forced to use my TAB?

which complete and utter retard thought I know lets give KFM the ability to single handedly stun you from the moment they blow their tab until they are dead, sounds like a great idea!

Don't use your tab too early! (you will just die)

Don't use your tab too late! (you still will die)

You used your tab and escaped, oh wait they're stunning you again for the next 30 seconds... (you die)

It's even worse than the cat pin by scummoners, use your tab and in seconds you're right back under the cat just watching your health bar drop... it's designs like this which baffle me, they really need to take at look at all these ridiculous unbreakable crowd controls, you can play the game 100% perfect then be forced to use your tab and that's it, game over, bad design completely.

31 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Why am I being 100-0 in stun combos after being forced to use my TAB?

which complete and utter retard thought I know lets give KFM the ability to single handedly stun you from the moment they blow their tab until they are dead, sounds like a great idea!

Don't use your tab too early! (you will just die)

Don't use your tab too late! (you still will die)

You used your tab and escaped, oh wait they're stunning you again for the next 30 seconds... (you die)

It's even worse than the cat pin by scummoners, use your tab and in seconds you're right back under the cat just watching your health bar drop... it's designs like this which baffle me, they really need to take at look at all these ridiculous unbreakable crowd controls, you can play the game 100% perfect then be forced to use your tab and that's it, game over, bad design completely.

And don't forget they got Fighting spirit which similar to destroyer fury, plus escape from grab and escape from stun plus block and Iframes

KFM is a hard fight, that takes quite a while - often I end up with timer warning in each round.

Basically you want to spec beckon and spam it whenever the KFM gets close, to stun him - immediately combo him for a cat claw - for free dps. Most of the time KFM will escape, but whenever you catch him that 1 time he used his escapes - free funflower spam to take him down 30-40%.

You should have 2 rounds of true friend for some free funflower spam as well.

Rest of the match try to seed shroud (adv) and let the cat do some tanking. Save the C and V for escaping KFM combos that are extremely dangerous - especially if you already used your 2-escape.

6 hours ago, Akula69 said:

Holy *cricket*ing shit, KFM have 30 seconds of stun? Wow this is ridiculous. KFM cant lose with that kind of OP. Why arent they 1-500 on the boards you think? Maybe they just all suck?

Where the *cricket* *cricket* did you get 30 seconds from. KFM has 4 seconds of daze (you can F out of) and 9 seconds of stun (7 without spec'd Searing Palm, 5 without getting Triple Kick off). You guys are complaining about KFM yet they are one of the hardest classes to master. You are the type of people who label destroyer as "spin2win" because you're trash. How about getting good?

8 hours ago, Vecejj said:

53 minutes ago, SasakiKojiro said:

Where the *cricket* *cricket* did you get 30 seconds from. KFM has 4 seconds of daze (you can F out of) and 9 seconds of stun (7 without spec'd Searing Palm, 5 without getting Triple Kick off). You guys are complaining about KFM yet they are one of the hardest classes to master. You are the type of people who label destroyer as "spin2win" because you're trash. How about getting good?

Right there. Did you not read the OP?

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I saw something yesterday said in the arena lobby, Destroyer bots from rank 1500-1700 while KFM bots from rank 1700 to 2000

which I find true sadly 

Summoner Bots 2100+

3 hours ago, SasakiKojiro said:

jaja what a joke, hardes class my balls, you just need about a week  to  "master" a kfm , I'm talking about lern these 100-0 combos, its jsut fk easy, 0 lessbrain, reatrded and punch head keayboard class.

1 hour ago, Vanquishz said:

jaja what a joke, hardes class my balls, you just need about a week  to  "master" a kfm , I'm talking about lern these 100-0 combos, its jsut fk easy, 0 lessbrain, reatrded and punch head keayboard class.

I lost IQ reading this

6 hours ago, SasakiKojiro said:

If kfm is hard to master why all trash kfm use the same easy combo after stunlock hum ? its hard to do stunlock and spam with ani cancel ? ohh yeah...very hard, very pro...

18 minutes ago, Evechan said:

If kfm is hard to master why all trash kfm use the same easy combo after stunlock hum ? its hard to do stunlock and spam with ani cancel ? ohh yeah...very hard, very pro...

and they say they are pro lol  just because stay in the same place spaming stuns like retards. 

I'm only gold ranked FM around 1800 but ive still killed many and died to many and though I have killed many KFMs I must say, they are the only class that has killed me before I could even react.  Of course the ones that can master 3rf and 2rf are like 0.1% of them and the next 9999 of them I fight I will beat, but that 1 will still own me every time and nothing I can do about it.  Wonderingg why they aren't in the top 500?  Because that one guy isn't enough...  He also has 0 ping and has a super computer...  KFM isn't a class that is hard to master, it's a class that you have to have the stars aligned in order to be able to master... simply not worth it.  Look at other things to nerf, leave KFM alone.

32 minutes ago, Hokonoso said:

I'm only gold ranked FM around 1800 but ive still killed many and died to many and though I have killed many KFMs I must say, they are the only class that has killed me before I could even react.  Of course the ones that can master 3rf and 2rf are like 0.1% of them and the next 9999 of them I fight I will beat, but that 1 will still own me every time and nothing I can do about it.  Wonderingg why they aren't in the top 500?  Because that one guy isn't enough...  He also has 0 ping and has a super computer...  KFM isn't a class that is hard to master, it's a class that you have to have the stars aligned in order to be able to master... simply not worth it.  Look at other things to nerf, leave KFM alone.

I'm in the same boat as you, FM around 1800, it may be a rare occurence to some but for me the moment you use your Tab if you get caught in one CC is almost always GG from that point, the outcome of  matchup shouldn't be so heavily dependant on one CC break. As for mastering it, 3rf is not tricky at all, you can even macro it I believe... heck even Jaesung gets rekt after he uses his tab, he then gets caught in a CC chain and then there and he says GG because it's over. Why is it okay for that to happen?

As for representation here is diamond this season:

Overall = 439 , 100.00%

Summoner = 134 , 30.52%

KFM = 67 , 15.26%

Destroyer = 58 , 13.21%

SIN = 58 , 13.21%

LBM = 54 , 12.30%

FM = 38 , 8.66%

BM = 29 , 6.61%

WL = 1 , 0.23%

6 hours ago, Hokonoso said:

KFM isn't a class that is hard to master, it's a class that you have to have the stars aligned in order to be able to master... simply not worth it.  Look at other things to nerf, leave KFM alone.

That doesn't seem to be true. Differences in class difficulty evaporate quickly. If you look at the data from rankings on 23rd of February, there is no apparent effect of class difficulty on class distribution. That is, as rating goes up, the class distribution does not narrow. This suggest that any effect of class difficulty disappear early on, and only player choice and relative class power are left to affect relative class selection.

19 hours ago, fhoeng said:

Just match ur tab to their tremor or rising dragon.

Worth noting, you have one tab, and the KFMs have two combo leads. You break once, he's still got 70% to load on you in addition to being the most durable class in the game.

6 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

That doesn't seem to be true. Differences in class difficulty evaporate quickly. If you look at the data from rankings on 23rd of February, there is no apparent effect of class difficulty on class distribution. That is, as rating goes up, the class distribution does not narrow. This suggest that any effect of class difficulty disappear early on, and only player choice and relative class power are left to affect relative class selection.

Worth noting, you have one tab, and the KFMs have two combo leads. You break once, he's still got 70% to load on you in addition to being the most durable class in the game.

Well it seem like the  Pre-season going to end today, Since then the last thing I saw on the leaderboard 

Top 10 people are like , 3 summoner, 2 KFM, 1 BM, 2 BD, 1 Destroyer ,1 FM, 1 Assassin 

So it seem like there something wrong with game balance, consider that summoner and BD and KFM lead the top easily like this.

And for the people who say KFM is hard to learn, Well you got assassin which suppose to be hard to master but still able to beat any destroyer because of poke and hide til time out without putting effort at all.

Myself I do consider that BM is way harder than KFM and Assassin, To be honest here is my difficulty rating for classes BM>Assassin>KFM/Destroyer>FM>BD/Summoner

And for the people who saying KFM isn't OP which destroyer is OP, Explain to me a class that got "Short" Block timing (I consider it way better than BM block),3 Iframe consider it gave you 1 second resist after each cast of one of them before triggering on successful 3 Iframes resist a evade 100% for 6 second(All of that with a short CD), Nice little healing skill, Escape from grab, Escape from stun/daze, Could either use a skill tree to pick Fighting spirit (Which is similar to destroyer fury in crit rate/crit damage increase) or either pick the frost protection on taking hit (I consider it useless) plus "many" Chargers that pierce both Parry and defense status which then need IFrame to evade it, Nice airborne combo that do quiet decent damage which is same as the airborne damage that cast by BD, BM and it's damage > Destroyer airborne damage.

So after all of that and you still wonder why KFM bots are in plate ranking while destroyer bots are in gold ranking ? 

It's simply because KFM got way higher damage  than Destroyer with fury burst.

KFM can do even higher damage with his fighting spirit > Fury Ani-cancel damage, In the worst case Destroyer don't have 2 combo leads that help to manage him control over his enemy while KFM can lead with 2 skills and got many skills that able to decrease other skills CD.

To be more honest, Destroyer chargers can't pierce Parry and Defense like KFM chargers, Destroyer spintowin method is useless against KFM, Destroyer can't evade the many chargers because the big CD over it's IFrame

So tell me more about it

Archived