We make presets, taking requests (now collaborating)

Exertus

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, sorry for the wait but here is the next batch of requests

@Oxygen

Young Jinsoyun

3ZVR3oE.png

R8MhDgD.png

z9RmhBk.png

This was a collab work between me and Ra9eQuit, we've both put our own little details in the toon and this is what we came up with

@Kasumi

Jin Chick

SWI2ldc.png

C6IKiLr.png

Not much to note about this one, I'm not too sure what her face is supposed to look like from a straight angle but I feel this is relatively close

@Xebenkeck

Dq5qIbT.png

cBGWad0.png

I'm not too proficient with male chars, but I did what I could with the source and this is the result. Hope it doesn't disappoint D:

The bodies are all my (with the exception of Young Jinsoyun) interpretation of what it SHOULD look like

Feel free to modify any aspect that you feel could be better

SIDENOTE: I've been really busy with school again recently so unless you're willing to wait longer than usual, please direct all requests to Ra9eQuit for the time being 

DL links sent

@Exertus

wow that's awesome,thanks..

This Jinsoyun is jin,right?

It looks even better than the Yun one.

Edit:I checked and its a Yun as well..Nice,looks even better than first one.

I wanted it a Lyn version though but it doesn't matter,it looks awesome. :)

Hello,

I love the lyn (the pink one) model in that picture:

bns06.jpg

but I'm not able to do the same exact face.

I would be so happy if you can help me.

If you have time I like this one too:

k7xu349p.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, FreshTea said:

Can you help me make this one ? >_<

Not with the OP, but since they didn't answer, I figured I would give it a shot.

I've spent more time in the character creation than in game. I've made Naruto, Hinata, Haku, Lightning from FF13, working on Jaina from WoW. I might take requests for characters from other things that aren't covered in unique tattoos (unless you don't care). Where can I upload the preset file? Here is a sample. I couldn't square off the eyes or match that hairstyle. gnGGSQW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i wanted to ask if you think it would be possible to recreate Yi Xiang Feng from the web series Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng in Blade and soul here are some Pictures of her:  Also i would like to play her as a soulfighter what means it would be good if she would be a Gon or a Yun.  if you need more Pictures i can get them for you :3

f4fc2c2fdc.jpg

20abd11ce4.jpg
5acbea0531.jpg
c9fec49ee0.jpg
3fb8a9e207.jpg
73f2c7bde9.jpg

On 3/28/2016 at 3:45 AM, Pollux said:

The image from the post by Kasumi

did you try to right click > open in new tab? that usually works in taking you directly to the image in the case of broken images on the forums (if the image still exist at that url that is).

also, this is a jin.

a96627bbe6f51e9dc318e39adb793587.png

Does anyone have this as a preset? That is one of the prettiest characters I've seen to date!

I have been trying to make Kasumi from Dead or Alive 5, for, like, a total of 20ish hours...and I just. Can't. Do it .-.

I'm so close to "settling" on my project and I can't let that happen because I KNOW I'll regret it later xD. I NEED someone else's talent for this! Please.kasumi-doa5-kasumi-34590246-1280-720.jpg

This is a good face-photo to start, but if you need more, feel free to message me, or otherwise search this girl up because there is a HUGE variety of photos like this one online. Just search up "Kasumi Dead or Alive 5" or anything similar, and a ton of images will pop up. Make sure it's her from the 5th game though.

tysm for reading and I hope this character gets made! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived