We make presets, taking requests (now collaborating)

Exertus

I got another request, if you don't mind, and since i love the previous two characters you made for me ;p

Tower trader Kangcha from Mushin's Tower :D

794n1bc.jpg

Oh, and the first preset went to my assassin :)

Only changed the body.

RIlXI3Q.jpg

4mWk53y.jpg

I will use the second one whenever i can create a new character.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, I will get to it ASAP, I haven't been keeping up with some of the requests because of upcoming exams (two in the next 3 days D:). But I definitely haven't forgot about them, so give me some time and I'll get to em

@ladygrey33

Here is the Tidus char you requested, feel free to change anything!

Sorry if it's not up to par since I'm much more experienced making females than males (only two other male chars ever made) 

Note: There's no hair that really resembles the one Tidus has so I kinda just randomed one. 

NtNEmRX.png

DL link sent!

I will get to the next few requests by tmr night! Sorry for the wait D:

Guys, the toons you requested are done! 

I've sent the DL links to the respective requesters. 

v9cPdRv.png

Chef 

Notes : 

1. Body could be changed

2. Detail was a little hard to replicate

saEKoss.png

Male Lyn

Notes: 

1. Like always, anime pictures are slightly difficult to replicate and I'm pretty bad with male chars D:

W83ALCS.png

Mushin Tower Chick

Notes: 

1. A modified version of my BM toon, worked surprisingly well 

As always, feel free to modify it anyway that suits your tastes. Sorry if it took long, I've been really busy with exams recently :/

@Faury

Hey, your request has been finished! Sorry for the wait but here it is!

Couple of notes like always, 

1. As a Jin class, most toons turn out more oriental and as a result, will look younger than their duplicates (asian women for example don't age til their 60s - fact cuz interwebs kek)

2. I chose to not match aspect ratios on certain facial features because I felt that'd ruin the face 

3. Seeing as this is a replication of a character from a different game, it won't have the same mature feeling as the lady in your pictures

4. Eyes could definitely be smaller, but I LIKE EM BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (change if you like)

All in all I tried to match sizes and certain ratios of facial features and it seems to have turned out relatively well

3jJUQey.png

WZ6Guza.png

L1bwubJ.png

Like always, feel free to modify it anyway that suits you! It's your toon afterall :DDDD

If you want me to fine tune anything for you, you can always PM me 

DL Link sent to requester

Nicely done! I have a request too if you don't mind :)

The female Jin sin in this official wp, would be great :)

assassin_01_wide_2880x1800.jpg

EDIT: She can also be seen in the Assassin overview video on this site, but

1. I found it really hard to get a good frame where you can see her face properly, and

2. When i did get good frames she has several expressions because she's obviously in action. And I did not like the face as much lol.

That being said though, it could help you with different angles. But I would like her natural expression to be like in the wallpaper. Pretty, but also a bit... how should I put it... spicy/dangerous. You get the drift xD. And if it doesn't help as much or is too much trouble I trust you on your own interpretation of the picture :)

@Spiri

Hello! I've completed your requests, here are the previews and some notes on some things that may vary

x1UdwdQ.png

p02UQDV.png

1st Lyn

Notes:

1. Sorry for the hairstyle change between the previews, there's no hairstyle available that matches the one in the picture so you can play around with it and see which ones you like. The face is the same in both pictures

2. I'm not exactly sure if the face ratios are correct, but they should look relatively close

3. THE EARS & TAIL ARE EXACTLY THE SAME - however, the colour in the picture makes the ear look platinum coloured to match the hair even though it shouldn't (Maybe PS? Filter? Lighting? Etc etc) 

4. Body is my own interpretation, so change however you like 

5. Eye colour: I have no clue how she gets that glow and bold black rings in her pupils. The colour looks like light blue, but effects look like they're from a white colour, so I went with white. Maybe it's my graphics settings but my blue colours don't give off the same shine. Try it out on your rig and see if there's a difference

5. One thing to note is that I'm taking all my preview pics at super low graphical settings, so some textures will definitely look much more pixelated and unrefined. If you play with a superior rig you will find that certain aspects of the toon will look different (for better or worse. Generally better though because aliasing, lighting and textures)

taAQVR2.png

M7qjjUq.png

AVwF3Ce.png

2nd Lyn

Notes: 

1. Body is again my own interpretation

2. Hair colour may vary, I think it's platinum but might be the lighting

3. Face angle in the picture made it a little difficult to replicate in neutral form, so some ratios are kind of just guesses

4. See #5 and #6 from above

As always feel free to modify these anyway you like to suit your tastes better

DL Links sent

As for the next requests, I will work on them tmr as I've done 3 today (Daily PM limit of 3). The third one was a private request that got almost got missed because I had not noticed, so in the future if possible please post all requests on this thread instead of PMing them to me because I'll have a much easier time tracking what still needs to be done and in what order. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Exertus said:

As for the next requests, I will work on them tmr as I've done 3 today (Daily PM limit of 3). The third one was a private request that got almost got missed because I had not noticed, so in the future if possible please post all requests on this thread instead of PMing them to me because I'll have a much easier time tracking what still needs to be done and in what order. Thank you! 

I love the 3rd one down from your first post.

Is there any way you can share it?

I think it's a gon but could be a jin

Hey guys, I've completed the next batch of requests. Here is the first: @AeonKhan

NL4UpwR.png

UsLqHyy.png

Spicy Asian

So I've done some of my own research into this girl and did what I could to bring her expression from the wallpaper into her neutral face without ruining the emotes in which she actually smiles.

I chose to go for beauty rather than to follow the aspect ratios religiously, most notably you'll find that there is a slightly larger spacing between her upper lip to nose and lower lip to chin, this is because I feel it looks much better that way. Change it up and see which you like better.

Other than the above I tried to do what I could to replicate her features from the wallpaper, however, don't expect an extreme similarity because the picture itself is a little zoomed out D:

As for the body, I really couldn't find a way to replicate it with that pose, but since she's a sin, she's currently using the same body I have on my sin

EDIT: Also, I can't really tell if that line going through her left eye is a scar or just the shadow from a strand of hair. I used the scar for extra spiciness >:DDD

As always, modify it however you like to suit your tastes

DL link sent

Next one! @Scared

You are probably the most sadistic person I've met. Here's why.

To replicate another person's custom made toon, I NEED a very close up picture of the face and a separate one for the body (if you want the body to be replicated as well)

If you could get different close angles of the face as well that would be stellar, but honestly just a straight on close up would suffice if anything

However, because the picture was so zoomed out, I couldn't really get a proper focus on the more detailed features of her face, most notably her eyes. (the tiny tiny size of her face that was captured made it extremely hard to tell what sort of cosmetic, eye lash, eye distance, brow height, eye size etc etc she was using)

I considered declining because I was spending way too much time on this one, it was one of the first requests I did out of 4 or 5, but one of the last to be sent out just because of the sheer amount of revisions it had to go through.

But here it is because we good friends :DDD

D7gf06D.png

DP1w2E5.png

Please forgive if it didn't satisfy, I did what I could

Notes: 

1. Hair, because of the infernal helm I don't know what hair she's using

2. Complexion, no idea which she might be using

3. Other listed above 

As always, modify how you like

DL link sent

Last one for today, @Karurosuda

Was probably the easiest request out of the batch. 

I chose beauty before ratios again, because if I put her eyebrows as high as the picture did it may as well not be on her head. 

A list of things I chose to ignore ratios for in order for it to look "better" or just things that will differ from the pic

Eye brow height - should be lower

Eye distance - should be closer 

Eye height - should be lower 

Mouth height - should be lower

Jaw height - should be longer

Body - did what I could

Hair - random

Hair/Brow Colour - I have no clue as to which sort of grey it is, I don't even think its on the creation palette and this was the closest I found 

Last thing that I'd personally prefer, is cosmetics, here's the preview with comparison

gsIibx0.png

No Cosmetic

Hx0656y.png

Yes Cosmetic with Jaw Angle set at -3

pcBTRWs.png

Yes Cosmetic with Jaw Angle set at -8

The reason why I took two different pics of different jaw angle settings is because you'll notice that having the jaw angle at -8 gives her chubbier cheeks near the bottom of her face, which matches the picture more. However, some people like it skinnier/fatter so you should play with that slider and see which you like.

As always, modify however to suit you

DL Link (With cosmetics jaw angle set at -8) sent

@Puppy Pie

@eXzi

The gon toon will be in your PM box tmr, give me a message if you can't wait and I'll use my other account to send it to you.

@Scared

Hey! Don't worry about the work, I'm not too concerned about that. It's just that I was worried you wouldn't like how it turned out so I kept revising it D:

My face was literally glued to the screen (like 2-3 inches away from the monitor) the whole time while I was working on it trying to see better LOL. Glasses won't save me now D:

Archived