So Do Real People Play This Game Anymore?

angrad

9 minutes ago, angrad said:

Playing PvP starting to seem like a waste of time, and that was the reason I got this game...

Check the current live stream. Tons of people on and they're asking a lot about in-game mechanics. There were a couple asking about bots or GameGuards, but largely the issues on the forums aren't prevalent on the live twitch stream : ). Seems like 98% of the playerbase cares about costumes the most : P. Yup, almost every question has been about costumes and when they can be bought.

I'm actually getting kind of annoyed that most of the population only cares about outfits.

1 minute ago, KrystalHazard said:

People who really care about privacy or security probably shouldn't have internet...or own a computer...or a smart phone...or high technology of any sort for that matter. If you choose the fun and/or convenience of modern tech then you must also accept it's drawbacks.

js

Please see my thread on "A Look at GameGuard" : )

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/187603-a-look-at-gameguard/

8 minutes ago, underlander said:

Only the people who don't care about privacy and seccurity and installed the rootkit called nprotect (the malware that completely solved the bot/cheat problem). 

People who really care about privacy or security probably shouldn't have internet...or own a computer...or a smart phone...or high technology of any sort for that matter. If you choose the fun and/or convenience of modern tech then you must also accept it's drawbacks.

js

17 minutes ago, underlander said:

Only the people who don't care about privacy and seccurity and installed the rootkit called nprotect (the malware that completely solved the bot/cheat problem). 

Not sure what you are talking about but just today I still have been getting bots, random names, perfect skill output(even during all the latency issues most are having).

4 minutes ago, WitnessMe said:

Not sure what you are talking about but just today I still have been getting bots, random names, perfect skill output(even during all the latency issues most are having).

It was sarcasm : D

1 hour ago, nestharus said:

Check the current live stream. Tons of people on and they're asking a lot about in-game mechanics. There were a couple asking about bots or GameGuards, but largely the issues on the forums aren't prevalent on the live twitch stream : ). Seems like 98% of the playerbase cares about costumes the most : P. Yup, almost every question has been about costumes and when they can be bought.

I'm actually getting kind of annoyed that most of the population only cares about outfits.

lol use the class sub-forums. More serus in there.

A fair few left once the bot, gold spamming got ridiculous, some have come back

But imo after the latest poor update more will leave however they will probably be replaced

by new joiners

It will be  rinse repeat game with a continual set amount of regulars and lots of joiners leavers

As friend fleshbag of yours , I assure you , according to our advanced database investigation algorithm , many fleshbag are still playing this game .  Many more fleshbag than friend robot .  Please continue enjoy this game and consider purchase from my website .

Archived